Volume 3-Chapter 12: The Culmination of All

Down the corridor of the Beacon Vault, flashes of green and vermillion are seen clashing against each other. Cinder and Ozpin clash each of their weapons while moving around the corridor. After those attacks, Cinder slides backwards while using her hand to melt the floor, and she stands back straight while sending many ice crystal from the melted ground at Ozpin.

Ozpin deflects each and everyone of them with his cane while going at such high speeds that after-images of himself are seen. Ozpin charges at Cinder as he delivers strikes all around Cinder, and sending her back with the last one. Cinder activates her Maiden powers in mid-air to straighten herself while sending lines of fire at Ozpin, which he deflects.

Ozpin jams his cane into the ground, making a force field surround him. Cinder puts her hands out to Ozpin, sending a humongous beam of fire. Ozpin jumps right into the beam as he began pushing it back.

Airbuses fly into Beacon as many students and civilians were standing by for evacuation. Port and Oobleck there to oversee.

"That's it! Everybody on board! This is a mandatory evacuation!" Port announces to the people.

"A safe zone has been established in Vale! Please, remain calm and listen to Atlas Personnel!" Oobleck announces.

Weiss stares at what is in front of her in shock while (Y/n), who now isn't wearing his coat, stares at it like he would do with anything else. Suddenly, Ruby comes running towards the two, making Zwei bark to announce her to Weiss and (Y/n). They turn around to see Ruby stop right in front of them.

"Ruby!" Weiss says.

"Oh, I found you!" Ruby says.

"Ruby, where have you-" Weiss goes to asks, but she's interrupted.

"Don't worry, I'm fine! What's going on?" Ruby asks Weiss.

Weiss lowers her gaze, worrying Ruby.

"Weiss, what is it?" Ruby asks Weiss.

Weiss turns around and gestures over to what happened. Ruby looks at what it is, and sees Nora and Ren on the ground, too battered to be able to get up. She sees that Yang was on the ground with (Y/n)'s coat used as a pillow while she had bandages wrapped around the bloody stump that used to be her right arm. She also saw Blake sitting down next to Yang while holding her left hand and holding onto her bandaged abdomen.

"I'm sorry. . . I'm so sorry." Blake says to the unconscious Yang while closing her eyes and letting the tears trickle down.

"Yang. . ." Ruby says, not knowing what to do.

Sun walks over to the bunch and says,

"Hey. She's gonna be okay. The soldiers have a ship ready to take you guys to Vale." Sun says to them.

"But Jaune, Pyrrha, and Dante are still missing." Nora says as she attempts to get up, but quickly sits back down, groaning in pain in the process.

"What?!" Ruby asks.

"Look, guys, that giant Grimm is circling the school! Even the White Fang are pulling out! We all have to go, now!" Sun says to them.

"We're not... leaving!" Ren says as he attempts to get back up but falls back just like Nora.

"I'll find them... I'll find them, and I'll bring them back." Ruby says.

"No! We will find them." Weiss says to Ruby.

"You fools will just get yourself hurt.*Ruby and Weiss look at (Y/n), who is looking at Beacon* Which is why I will lend a hand." (Y/n) says to the two.