Volume 2-Chapter 13: Going Back

(Y/n) entered through the portal last, and the first thing he noticed was that the three others weren't there and the change in pressure. Almost like he was in a train.

(Y/n) went over to a window that was close, and saw that he had teleported the team to an actual train.

"Of course." (Y/n) says as he hears the noise of something dropping onto the ground come from the other cart in the train.

(Y/n) walked over to the closed door, and opened it. The first thing he saw was Weiss knocked down to the ground with a man standing over her.

 The first thing he saw was Weiss knocked down to the ground with a man standing over her

"You.*The man turns around* Who are you?" (Y/n) asks the man as they both put a hand on the handles of their swords.

"Adam Taurus. Where did you come from?" Adam asks (Y/n) as they circle around each other.

They both know that the other is trying to get information out of the other.

"That doesn't matter, scum. Why are you fighting the Schnee?" (Y/n) asks Adam.

"That's none of your business, scum." Adam says as he runs right at (Y/n).

Adam unsheathes his sword as he tries to slice (Y/n)'s neck, but (Y/n) blocks it with Yamato's scabbard. (Y/n) moved Adam's sword away as he went to strike the blade with Yamato, but it seemed to absorb the hit. Adam's face seems to be surprised after the amount of force the hit had. Adam pushed (Y/n) to the wall as he brought out the scabbard of his sword, shooting a couple of bullets that (Y/n) quickly cut up.

(Y/n) quickly brought out Force Edge, and threw it around Adam, making him turn around for a second. (Y/n) quickly summoned Beowulf, and kicked Adam to the other side of the train. (Y/n) grabbed Force Edge, and put it back on his back as he put away Beowulf.

Adam got back up as he sheathed his sword, and he walked slowly towards (Y/n). (Y/n) slowly walked over to Weiss as he put a hand on Yamato's handle. Everything turned black and red as Adam unsheathes his sword, letting a red slash of energy go at (Y/n). (Y/n) bent backwards, barely avoiding the attack. Adam seems surprised at (Y/n)'s speed, but he doesn't seem to lose concentration.

Adam quickly went to slash (Y/n) right down, but (Y/n) stabbed the blade of Adam's sword. (Y/n) summons Beowulf, and kicked Adam back although Adam blocked it with his sword.

Weiss woke up as she saw (Y/n) standing in front of her with Adam sheathing his sword.

"(Y/n)?" Weiss asks as (Y/n) looks back, leaving Adam with an opportunity to attack.

Everything turned black and red once again as Adam unsheathed his sword, this time releasing a much larger slice of red energy. (Y/n)'s eyes widen as he realizes that if he dodges, Weiss will be hit and possibly killed. (Y/n) handsprings backwards as he grabs Weiss, and turns his back on Adam, letting the red slice hit Force Edge. (Y/n) grunted in pain as he and Weiss were sent into the other cart of the train.