Volume 5- Chapter 7: Discovering the Spring

Weiss falls backward, but she is caught by (Y/n) who immediately lays her down and looks at the wound.

(Y/n) looks at her, but he seems to react like he usually reacts to every situation: devoid of unnecessary emotions, not expressing much, and not feeling anything. But truly. His mind was cursing him out, blocking anything else going on. It's an unusual feeling he feels.

'This... is my fault...' (Y/n) realizes

"OZPIN!" Rainart yells out to Oscar after being told by Lionheart that Oscar had Ozpin reincarnated.

Rainart attacks Oscar with lightning dust shards stuck on his forearms, using them as an amp to his Semblance. Before his attack reaches, Qrow takes Oscar out of harm's way.

Cinder, Vernal, and Raven all meet in the center.

"Ozpin is here?!" Cinder angrily says.

"Is that a problem?" Raven asks.

"I'm not sure, but right now we've got the upper hand. Let's not waste it." Cinder says as she looks at Lionheart and says, "Leo! Open the path to the vault!"

Lionheart quickly gets up from his knees and walks toward the white statue in the room, taking out his pocket watch and placing it in a circle pendant holder on a chain. The clock began rotating faster and faster until it eventually began lowering the statue entirely, creating a platform that allows access to the vault.

(Y/n) continues looking at Weiss, not reacting, no actions, no nothing. Quickly, Ren, Jaune, and Dante walk up to them as worry takes over them.

(Y/n) hears the elevator begin to move, so he looks at it, seeing the three women being lowered down.

'...No... This is THEIR FAULT!'

(Y/n) closes his eyes before angrily opening them. His eyes had changed to black and blue with demonic energy spinning around them.

(Y/n) slowly stood up, turning around to look away from Weiss as he pulled out his hand, summoning his sword back to his hand.

'Power... I need... more POWER!'

(Y/n) disappeared, teleporting right in front of the now large hole that went down to the vault.

"No! I can't let you-" Lionheart attempts to yell out, but he is launched away from (Y/n).

(Y/n) immediately dives into the hole, not wasting any more time.

The elevator holding the three women goes down at a relatively fast rate.

"Are you nervous girl?" Cinder asks Vernal, who is taken out of her thoughts and looks at Cinder.

"The first Maiden in - why, I'm not sure anyone knows how many years - is about to open a vault. I would say it's quite an exciting time. Don't you feel honored?" Cinder asks.

"No, I'm not concerned with any of this. All I care about is my tribe - my family. This is a burden, not an honor." Vernal responds.

Cinder chuckles a bit as she says, "You've conditioned her quite well, Raven."

Before long, they get out from the endless walls and reach a large cavern, with a large tree that has orange flowers growing from it, most probably containing the vault. Once the elevator platform reaches the bottom, the gate between the platform and the pathway to the tree opens up.

"Hm, it's certainly grander than Beacon's. I wonder what the extra effort was for." Cinder says.

"Can we please not linger?" Raven says.