Volume 4-Chapter 5: Land of the Outcasts

A thunderous air horn is heard as the ship that had just arrived to Menagerie was lowering an offramp to let the passengers disembark the ship. The town had many small buildings, homes, and palm trees with the town bell ringing loudly.

 The town had many small buildings, homes, and palm trees with the town bell ringing loudly

The passengers walked down the offramp, as from the deck, Blake, Sun, and Trish are seen walking towards the offramp. Sun stops to take a look at the Faunus filled town in front of them while Blake and Trish keep going onto the offramp without stop. The town shows many Faunus waiting for others while there is also kiosks with people selling all kinds of things.

The three disembark from the ship and walk through the market area while Sun and Trish look around.

"I've never seen so many Faunus in one place!" Sun says.

"Yeah, it's quite surprising." Trish says.

"This is the one place everyone can feel safe, no matter who or what they are." Blake says to them.

"Wow...*Sun moves out of the way from a guy carrying a box on his shoulder* Sure is crowded, huh?" Sun asks.

"Yes. Yes, it is." Blake answers.

The three moved deeper into the town, leading them into a busy trail.

"Is it always so... cramped?" Sun asks Blake while moving out of the way from another guy carrying a box.

"Well, when you try and take an entire species and put them on an island that's two-thirds desert, yeah, it tends to be cramped." Blake answers Sun.

"I would imagine so." Trish says.

"What! That's not true. You guys have that much more space? Why waste it? A little desert never hurt anyone!" Sun says to Blake.

"It's not like the desert in Vacuo, Sun. The wildlife here is more dangerous than most other regions." Blake says to Sun while they all stopped walking for a bit.

"So, they give us a terrible island, in the corner of Remnant, to try and shut us up." Sun says

"That's a pretty good summary, yeah." Blake says as they continue to walk.

"Huh. Jerks." Sun says.

"Indeed." Trish says.

"We try to make the best of things." Blake says as they went up a set of stairs.

They all reach the top and Sun is immediately shocked by the view that is given.