Volume 2-Chapter 9: Temen-ni-gru

Team DVIL are sitting down on the seats of the Bullhead as they leave Vale to enter the large island called Red Grave City. They see the Temen-ni-gru as they come closer to the island, so Dante decides to stop the flight.

"Hey, just in case, leave us close to the edge. We'll walk the rest of the way." Dante says as the pilot nods while imputing the landing zone on a map.

"What's the first thing we'll do when we get there?" Lady asks Dante.

"Like Ozpin said, we should scout the outside first, and when we're done with that, we enter and try to find the guy that made that tower rise." Dante explains as the Bullhead lowers altitude.

Team DVIL walks down the deserted streets of Red Grave City as they notice that the buildings were mostly broken. They kept on walking down the streets as they were suddenly blocked by the noise of weird creatures.

"Hmm? Didn't know Red Grave had some Grimm issues as well." Dante says as they look around.

Suddenly, about a dozen weird demonic creatures come out of the ground as they look at the four.

Hell Pride

"Those aren't Grimm, Dante. But they sure as hell aren't something we should just leave here." Lady says as she grabs her rocket launcher.

(Y/n) flicks his hair back as he puts a hand on Yamato, and looks at the Hell Pride.

"Let's see how long you last." (Y/n) says as he starts walking over to the Hell Pride.

The demonic creatures look at (Y/n) as they swing their scythes at him, but he simply dodges the attacks and kills one with a slice. He then spawned four Summoned Swords and launched them right at the heads of the Hell Pride.

"Hey! Leave some for us, will ya?" Dante says as he grabs Ebony & Ivory.

Dante shoots one of the creatures in the head, and he puts away the two pistols as he brings out Rebellion. Dante dodges a scythe as he swings Rebellion at a stop sign, cutting it in half as he grabs it and stabs it in one of the creatures. Dante finishes off the other creature by spinning Rebellion in a full circle, slicing it into pieces.

Lady runs at three other creatures as she stabs one in the chest with Kalina Ann's bayonet, and shoots a rocket right in its face. Lady spins around as she stabs the creature closest to her, and she shoots a rocket right at the creature, blowing it up and the other behind it.

Trish dodges a scythe as she punches a creature right in the head, blowing it up due to the electricity coming from Trish. Trish takes out her handguns as she charges electricity in them, and shoots the remaining two creatures in the face, killing them.

Suddenly, blue dust begins to form into a portal as they all look to it. Out of the portal comes a new creature.

Hell Vanguard