Volume 3-Chapter 4: Bigger than a Fight

The cheers in Amity Colosseum are as loud as they could ever be because of the doubles round that is pending.

"Emerald and Mercury from Haven, versus Lady and (Y/n) from Beacon!" Port announces as the roulettes begin to spin.

Emerald and Mercury are standing right in front of Lady and (Y/n) as Lady is readying up her weapons and (Y/n) is reading his poetry book.

"Take them down!!" Dante shouts from the stands.

Two of the roulettes stop at a Savannah, another two at a forest, two others at a broken down urban city, and the last two at a hot spring. Four sections of the arena split off into the specific biomes that were chosen.

"I've been waiting for this." Mercury says while looking at (Y/n).

"Your foolishness will cause your defeat." (Y/n) says as he puts his book away.

"The same could be said for you two. I know what hurts you two now." Emerald says to them.

"She really thinks that, huh?" Lady asks (Y/n) while having a smirk.

"Three... Two... One... Begin!!" 

The four stood in the middle without moving at all for a couple of seconds. Each of them inspecting every bit of the arena as the colosseum became silent at the scene. No one dared to call out anything as the match kept going. Mercury turns to (Y/n) and smirks as (Y/n) just stares at him.

"You can keep the time going, but we will win." Mercury says to (Y/n).

"You attempts at defeating us will be futile." (Y/n) says.

(Y/n) looks at Lady for a second as he sees her smirk. Mercury scoffed at their confidence as he jumped at (Y/n), and Emerald sprinted at Lady. Mercury sent a kick right at (Y/n)'s face, but (Y/n) blocked it with Yamato in its sheath. (Y/n) pushed Mercury back as he started walking slowly towards Mercury.

Mercury kicked the air as it sent a wind projectile right at (Y/n), but (Y/n) simply teleported behind Mercury. Mercury quickly turned around as he sent a kick right at (Y/n), but (Y/n) had already moved out of the way. (Y/n) summoned Beowulf as he kicked Mercury into the forest biome, passing Lady and Emerald who are currently interlocked in their fight.

Emerald had her two chained sickles out as she kept dodging any attempts from Lady's weapon. Emerald tried to swipe Lady's feet with the chains, but Lady jumped into the air as she planted Kalina Ann on the ground. Lady landed on the weapon as she pulled out her pistol and smg and started shooting them at Emerald. Emerald's eyes widen as she begins running away from the incoming bullets.

Emerald transformed her sickles into two revolvers as she shot both of them at Lady's weapon, making Lady have to jump of her weapon while grabbing it. While in mid-air, Lady shot her rocket launcher right at Emerald as she tried to come closer. Emerald rolled away from the rocket as she failed to see that Lady was right behind her. Lady swung her weapon as the bayonet struk Emerald.

Emerald stood back up as she threw her weapons at Lady once again, but this time they seemed to disappear before reaching Lady. Lady's eyes widen as her feet are chained together, and she is launched into the savannah biome. Suddenly, from the forest comes many energy balls that when they hit the ground they explode.

In the forest, (Y/n) is seen running around trees as he dodges any projectile Dust rounds that are shot at him. (Y/n) cuts a tree in half as it falls over where he was running, but Mercury is shown jumping over it as they continue running. (Y/n) takes a hard left as Mercury follows, but he is met by a wall of (Y/n)'s Summoned Swords. Mercury kicks the swords away as he goes to follow (Y/n) again, but he is met by a punch from Beowulf's one and only owner.