Volume 3-Chapter 1: Begin!

(Y/n) and Dante stood in front of a gravestone for the two they used to call their parents.

"Sup, Pops. Hey, Mom. Me and (Y/n) are here, and fortunately, we're alive and well. I know you would get mad sometimes when we were hurt, Mom."

"She would get mad each time we would get hurt." (Y/n) says.

"Right, scary times. Either way, we managed to find a good place to stay for now. There's good people around it so neither of you have to worry. I mean, (Y/n) might have some admirers." Dante says.

"I do not." (Y/n) says sternly.

"Ahh, seems like you'll be a loner even though so many people think you're cool. Sometimes I don't get why you're the more liked one if you're so mean to them." Dante says.

"Could we move on?" (Y/n) asks as Dante nods.

"Oh! You would never guess what we did a couple days back. This crazy guy, that actually turned out to be our friend Lady's father, tried to take the power of this Demon Warrior Sparda. We also found out we had the blood of the guy, and I can't really guess who's side of the family it came from. You two were both equally scary." Dante says as (Y/n) nods.

"I will say something now.*Dante nods* I made some mistakes, Father, Mother. I let my hunger for power take my mind over again. I have tried to fix myself, but it seems that just won't ever be... I will find a way to control it. I promise." (Y/n) says as he grabs the handle to Force Edge.

(Y/n) stabs the sword into the ground as he begins to leave.

"Huh? Hey, I thought you would have wanted to keep the sword." Dante says to (Y/n).

"Right now, I do not deserve it so much. I will gain it back. Whether it takes days or years, I may not know. But for right now, it will stay with the people that were closest to the lineage. Maybe when I need it the most I will come back." (Y/n) says as he unsheathes Yamato.

"Disappointing, but I get it. Now, let's get back to the colosseum. We have a match to see." Dante says.

(Y/n) slices the air vertically and horizontally, creating a portal in front of him as the two brothers entered it.

--Amity Colosseum--

The crowd's cheers were louder than ever as Team RWBY faced against Team ABRN from Haven Academy.

Biome- Ice & Lava:

As the match started, Team RWBY and Team ABRN fight it out while as everyone got into their seats. High above the arena are the two teachers, Port and Oobleck, sitting at a sportscaster desk as they commentate the tournament.

"Hello! It seems that we have another astonishing bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?" Prof. Port asks Oobleck.

"Doctor. And yes Peter, I think it's safe to say this match may be one of the closest we've seen of the four-on-four round of the tournament!" Dr. Oobleck says.