Chapter 25

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It's been two days since we met with the Cullen's clan and all the secrets came out about Jake and Bella

It's been two days since we met with the Cullen's clan and all the secrets came out about Jake and Bella. Jake has been trying to explain his side of the story about what happened with him and Bella, but I wasn't having it. I didn't care anymore. I have Jared, he is what matters to me. "Jake, just drop it. OK! I don't care what you have to say anymore. It's done and over with just like us." I say walking away from him. But he wasn't giving up.

"Please D! I need you to know how sorry I am for what I did to you. You need to know..." He says in a panic as he runs up to me and stops me in my tracks.

"And I don't care anymore. We are no longer together as a couple and we are no longer friends! Have fun with your fucking whore! OH! Wait, she ditched you for the leech she loves so much!" I yell at him trying to move around him but he stops me again.

"Davina please forgive me... I am so sorry! I never meant for you to get hurt or for you to find out about what I did." He said and I couldn't help it, I slapped him. Getting the attention of half of the school.

"YOU DISGUST ME! Stay the fuck away from me." I yell at him before walking away from him and getting in my jeep with Embry and heading to the pack house. Walking up to the pack house I sigh when I see Jared sitting at the table with my brother. I walk inside and head straight to Jared and sit on his lap. He pulls me close to him and kisses my cheek. He looks me in the eyes and sighs, seeing that I am upset.

"Let's go talk!" He says slapping my ass making me stand. Once he is on his feet he grabs my hand and we walk outside as Jake is arriving at the house Jared pulls me close to him as we walk to the jeep and get in. After about five minutes of driving Jared pulls up to the beach. We sat there for a few minutes. "What happened?" He asks, grabbing my chin making me look at him.

"Jake was trying to explain away why he cheated on me with Bella." I say looking into Jared's eyes. "I am fine, Jare... really." I say and he looks at me with a 'really' look. "Yes it hurt when I found out he cheated on me and yeah! I was mad at first, but I have you. Me and Jake are the past and me and you are the future." I say, giving him a kiss. He kisses me back. I move to straddle his lap.

"Mmm!" Jared says, licking his lips. "What are you doing?" He asks moving to adjust himself.

"I am sitting on my imprinter's lap." I say all innocently as I kiss him again. I heard him growl as I grind against him.

I watch as my sister and Jared leave the pack house as Jake arrives

I watch as my sister and Jared leave the pack house as Jake arrives. I growl knowing that he is the reason she is upset yet again. Jake walks in with his head down and sits next to Embry. When Jake looks at me he sighs, "How do I fix things with Davina?" He asks looking back down at the table. I laugh at how stupid he is.

"You don't... You broke her heart and her trust and there is no going back now! You know that as well as anyone else." I say with a growl. "I mean you cheated on her and then broke up with her so you can get your dick wet with that leech loving whore. Then you and that whore stalked and harassed my sister for weeks, like it is her fault that you couldn't keep your dick in your pants. Followed by you and that whore trying to make Davina be friends with her. So she will protect that bitch, and then that bitch goes after Jared like she did you. Luckily Jared really loves Davina and would never do that to her." I yell at him as he looks at me in sadness.

"How did she even find out about me and Bella?" Jake asks, getting mad. "I never wanted her to know that I cheated on her. I never wanted to hurt her like that." He says looking from me to Embry.

"I told her!" Embry says now glaring at Jake. "I phased one morning and you were on patrol and you were thinking about it and I told her." Embry says, still glaring at Jake. I was shocked at first. But Davina has always been there for Embry.

"Why would you do that..." Jake now yells at him.

"Because she needed to know that it wasn't her fault that you dumped her, that you cheated on her because you cared more about getting your dick wet with Bella, then you did about the girl that loved you." Embry yells back at him. "I tried to stay out of it, but when I saw that... I knew that I had to tell her what you did." He says with a sigh as I still look at him in shock. Jake looks like he is going to cry. Sam comes in and looks at all of us.

"Where is Jared?" He asks, looking at all of us.

"Him and Davina need to get out of here for a while." I say nodding my head towards Jake as Sam nods his head at me.

"Well we need to go and remind the Cullen's about a key point in the treaty." Sam says, looking at the three of us.

"I will go! I need to get out of here for a while." Jake says getting up from the table and heading out the back door.

"What did I miss?" Sam asks now, looking from me to Embry.

"I told Davina about Jake cheating on her. Now he is mad because he never wanted her to know what he did." Embry says with a growl. Sam nods his head at us.