Chapter 36🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

Rachel and I were watching Jared and my brother play soccer with the rest of the pack as Emily and Clair sat with us

Rachel and I were watching Jared and my brother play soccer with the rest of the pack as Emily and Clair sat with us. I was smiling at Jared as he was playing. And then it hit me. How to get them back for throwing us in the water. I smile over at Rachel and she must have had the same idea, cause she is smiling at me. I know that this could go one of two ways. Either Jared gets horney and takes me home to have his way with me or he gets pissed but still takes me home and reminds me that I belong to him and then has his way with me. Either way I was about to have some mind blowing sex here in a little bit.

I remove Jared's shirt revealing my bikini. I roll over so my ass is in perfect view for Jared. Rachel doing the same only she laid on her back so her breasts are in full view for my brother. After about five minutes both Paul and Jared are standing over us glaring.

"What are you two doing?" Paul asks with a growl. He wasn't looking at me though.

"Laying in the sun!" Rachel says, making me smile as I look up at Jared.

"Is that a problem?" I ask, looking from Jared to my brother. They both shake their heads before walking away from us. I turn back to Rachel and smile. "Phase two?" I whisper as she nods her head. She rolls over and takes off her top as I do the same. We hear Emily laugh as the boys growl over at us. Here we go!

I turn my head to look over at Jared with a smile and a wave. His eyes are dark. I'm not sure if it is from anger or lust but I know he is mad and horney now. I watch as he walks over to me. He picks up his shirt and throws it at me. "Put it on... Now!" He says with a snarl. I move to grab my bikini top but Jared grabs it first. I look over at Rachel and Paul is standing over her with the same look in his eyes. I put Jared's shirt on and rolled over.

"We are leaving! Now!" Jared says pulling me up and starts to pull me over to the jeep. Paul and Rachel right behind us. He opens my door and slaps my ass as I get in. I hear him growl as I buckle up. Paul and Rachel are already gone. "You think it was a good idea to tease me while we are with the pack?" He asks not bothering to look at me.

"I wasn't trying to tease. It's a nice day and the sun is out." I say as Jared pulls up the house. Paul and Rachel aren't here so I know we are alone. I hear Jared growl as he gets out. I unbuckle and claim out of the jeep. Jared comes around and grabs me, pushing me into the house. Once we are inside I am pushed up against a wall.

"You have been a very bad girl!" He says as his hand slides up my legs and to my ass. I whimper as I feel him untie the strings to my bikini. "I think you need to be punished for your bad behavior today." He says as my bikini bottoms fall to the floor. I lick my lips as he starts to kiss my neck. I moan as he cups my ass and picks me up. He walks us to our bedroom and sits down on the bed. "Stand!" He demands, making me wetter than ever.

I was pissed that Davina took off her bikini top in front of the pack

I was pissed that Davina took off her bikini top in front of the pack. But fuck I was I hard as a rock at the sight of her half naked and once we got into the jeep the small of her arousal, making it hard to conistraied on the road as she rubs her legs together. All I wanted to do was bury myself in her for the next week. Then when we got into the house... Fuck I needed her but she need to be punished for her bad behavior. And I knew how I wanted to punish her. "Stand!" I demand, watching her stand up. "Bend over the bed." I say as I stand up and watch her bend over the bed. I push my shirt up and over her ass. I growl as I know it will be a nice shade of red here in a minute. "Do you know why I am punishing you?" I ask with a smile as I rub her ass. She nodded her head but didn't speak. So I slapped her ass. Hard enough to make her yelp and answer me.

"Because I was sunbathing without a top on in front of the pack." She says as I slap her ass hard. I hear her yelp making me smile. I slap her ass eight more times making her ass nice and red. I wanted to eat her out but fuck her arousal had my head in a fog. I drop my shorts and thrust into her.

"Fuck! Babe! You feel so good!" I say as I thrust deep inside of her. I pick up my pace as she starts to moan. My hold on her hips get tighter as I pound into her. "You are mine and no one gets to see this delicious body naked but me. Do you understand?" I ask with a demanding tone as I slap her already red ass.

"Yes sir!" She says, making me slap her ass again and groan as I pound into her.

"Good girl!" I say pulling out of her and turning her around to look at me. I kiss her as I lay her down on the bed. I spread her legs as slide back into her. I groan as she moans as I slowly start to move. "I love and hate it when you are a bad girl!" I say as I start to move faster. I feel her orgasm start to take over her body. "That's it baby cum for me, so I can fill up this perfect pussy!" I moan as she cums undone and I do the same inside of her.

"I'm sorry!" She says in between breaths, I smile at her.

"No you're not!" I say with a laugh. As I know she did it on purpose. It was her way of getting back at me for throwing her into the water.

"You're right I am not!" She says, biting her lip.

"My naughty little imprint!" I say pulling out of her and laying next to her. "What am I going to do with you?" I ask as she cuddles more into me.

"Love me!" She says kissing my chest.

"I do love you! So much baby!" I say kissing her. "Let's get some sleep!" I say as she giggles at me, but closes her eyes as I cover us up. I grabbed her ass, making her whimper. That made me smirk.