Chapter 62

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

As Jared and I walked back to the house we walked in silence

As Jared and I walked back to the house we walked in silence. I was happy for Rosalie and Emmett but I didn't know how the Cullens were going to respond to losing two members of their coven. I was worried that they would try to hurt them, because of the gift our people gave them. A chance at a human life. Jared must have scenes that I was worried about them.

"We won't let anything happen to them. They are pack, now." He says as I smile at him. And from what you showed me and Paul they have another baby later on. So... I mean there is that!" He says as I nod my head. That is what I need to remember. I have seen what their future holds.

"You are right! That is what I need to remember." I say, before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Jared!" I say as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. We walked the rest of the way to our house in silence. I decided that I would make some of Rosalie and Emmett's favorite foods. Jared thought I was going overboard but quickly shut up when Rachel and my brother got there and Rachel had brought over a few of the things they liked.

"Just let them do their thing." Paul said as I smiled up at my big brother. "Besides, we both know that there will be at least one thing that we will like." Paul says, making me laugh and Rachel and Davina to scoff at him.

"You will like everything that we are making." Rachel says as I nod my head at my boyfriend and brother. "And if you don't you will suck it up and eat it anyways with a smile on your face!" She says, as I laugh.

"Yes ma'am!" They say in unison. Me and Rachel smile as they leave the kitchen.

Paul and I decided that it would be best if we stayed out of the girl's way

Paul and I decided that it would be best if we stayed out of the girl's way. Knowing that they had it covered we went outside to talk. Before either one of us could start the conversation Jake came walking up. "What do you want Jake?" Paul asks as I just shake my head not wanting to deal with him and all of his bullshit.

"Rachel said that Davina and her were making dinner!" He says, looking a little confused.

"Yes for us and two guests!" Paul says as Jake looks even more confused. "Meaning not you or the pack." He says as Jake looks down at the ground.

"Look I get that you all are still mad at me and I deserve that. But... I need to talk with Davina... See if she knows something!" He says, making me stand in front of him.

"You are not going to use my girlfriend as a fortune teller. She is not your personal What is Bella doing now machine. Bella made her choose to sleep with you but still be with him. Bella is not Davina's concern, never has been." I say as Jake just shakes his head at me.

"I know but Davina could tell me what to do, to win her over. She could see it and tell me..." He says as Paul and I growl at him.

"That is not who it works. You would know that if you ever bothered to listen to anything that has been said about Davina and her powers." Paul says with a snarl.

"Jake, just leave us alone. Davina will not help you, and no one can make her. She hates you and Bella." I say as Jake just looks at me until Davina walks outside.

"Bella will never love you! And I will never help either of you!" She says as Jake growls and pushes past me to get to her. Paul shoves him back.

"You have to, I am part of the pack and you have to do what I say!" Jake yells at her. Davina smiles as she steps closer to him.

"You are not my Alpha, you are not my brother and you sure as hell are not my imprinter. So I don't have to do shit that you say." Davina yells right back at him as she gets in his face. "Don't ever think that you matter to me. You haven't since the day you broke up with me and sealed it when I found out that you cheated on me with that whore." She says as Jake looks at her sad and a little shocked.

"Davina, that is not fair... I made a mistake. But you shouldn't cut me out like I am nothing at all to you!" Jake says, as Davina looks at him like she wants to rip his head from his body.

"Why not?" Davina asks as she looks at him. "When you cheated on me, I meant nothing to you!" She says with a snarl. "You did it like, what we had meant nothing to you! Like I didn't not matter to you at all!" She says as I move to stand next to her.

"I made a mistake... I never should have done that while we were still together. And you will never know how sorry I am for hurting you like that." Jake says, as Davina scoffs at him.

"No! You are sorry that I found out and want nothing to do with you or your whore!" Davina says, as Jake nods his head.

"Jake you need to leave, you are not welcome or wanted here. Not by me, not by Paul, not by Jared and sure as hell not by Davina. Just go home and leave her alone. Or I will get dad involved and I will make your life hell if you continue to do what you have been doing to her and the pack." Rachel says as she walks over to Paul.

"How can you pick her side over mine?" Jake asks as Rachel huffs at him.

"Because you are not a good person. You have chosen a girl that is using you and in turn is using all of us. You only care about yourself and her. No one else! And to tell you the truth I am ashamed to even call you my brother!" Rachel says as Jake looks at her shocked.

"Fine. I will go! But this isn't over!" He says as he takes off down the road.