Chapter 37🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

It was around midnight when Paul carried Rachel into the house

It was around midnight when Paul carried Rachel into the house. He smiled at me as he walked past. I shook my head at him as I closed our bedroom door. I look over at Davina and she is sound asleep and naked. I groan as I head down to the kitchen to get something to eat. I was making up some leftovers when Paul came downstairs.

"How bad did you punish my sister?" He asks as I laugh and shake my head at him.

"She has a nice red ass right now!" I say as he shakes his head at me. "How is Rachel?" I ask, a little afraid for her. Paul liked it ruff.

"She may not be able to walk tomorrow!" He says with a cocky smile. I laugh at him cause I know he is proud of himself. "She also knows that I am a wolf!" He says dishing up some food. I look at him shocked.

"You phased in front of her? Didn't you?" I ask with a laugh. He nods his head with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah! I did. I was mad. I mean she is my imprint and she shouldn't be doing that shit in front of the pack. That is for my eye only! But she wasn't scared of me! I mean she, let me do very fun things with her!" He says with a smirk, making me laugh.

"That's what I told your sister!" I say still laughing. He shakes his head at me.

"Why would they do that?" He asked and I looked at him and sighed.

"Because we throw them in the water. They wanted to get back at us for it. And it's not like they can throw us in the water. So they did what they knew would not only piss us off but tease us at the same time." I say, shaking my head. I am going to spank her ass again for this.

"Little shits!" Paul says as I nod my head at him. Now she needs to be punished again. And I knew she would be fine with it.

I smile as I wake up wrapped in Jared's arms

I smile as I wake up wrapped in Jared's arms. But when I try to move I am pulled back into bed with my ass placed right in Jared's covered crouch. I moan as he is hard making me wet with the thought of him buried deep inside of me. I hear him chuckle as he moves his hands up and down my body. "Naughty girl!" He whispers as he slides his hand down as starts to rub my clit. But it was short lived as Jared's phone started to ring! Making us both sigh as he moved to get it.

"Yeah!" He says looking at the ground annoyed.

"Yeah! Will be there in a few hours!" He says as he hangs up the phone. He turns to look at me and sighs. "Get ready Bella is on her way to hang out with Jake!" He says with a growl. "And we have the bonfire tonight!" He says as he removes the sheets from me. I smile as he climbs back on the bed and hovers over me as he pushes down his boxers. "Be quiet!" He says as he thrusts inside of me and kisses me. I moan into his mouth as he feels so good inside of me.

After our morning quickie me and Jared hopped into the shower and got cleaned up. Once we were dressed Jared went to make coffee as I went to wake my brother and Rachel. I hear Rachel moan as my brother is shhing her. I laugh as I knock on the door.

"Hurry up you two we need to meet up with Sam and the guys." I say with a smile. "And if you continue... Shower together to save time." I say as I hear Rachel laugh and then moan as I hear my brother growl. I walk downstairs to Jared still laughing.

"What?" He asks as he hands me a cup.

"We weren't the only ones that thought morning sex was a good idea!" I say as he starts to laugh! I shake my head at him as he pulls me to him and kisses my neck. I feel his dick twitch as I moan. About fifteen minutes later Paul and Rachel come downstairs.

"Thanks for the tip about the shower!" Paul says with a smirk as Rachel looks horrified at him. Jared and I laugh as I get them coffee.

"Don't worry Rachel! It won't be the last time I hear the two of you having sex." I say as she turns beet red. "I just don't want to see it!" I say with a giggle as Paul glares at me.

"Davina!" My brother yells at me. I smile at him. "I'm sorry Rachel!" He says, kissing her head.

"No! Your sister is right... If I am going to be staying here there is a good chance that they will hear us." She says sitting down next to me. "And we will hear them!" She says as Paul chokes on his coffee. "But we should set some ground rules since we will be living together." She says as I nod my head at her.

"Like what?" Jared and Paul say at the same time.

"Like no sex in common areas, living room, dining room, kitchen and shared bathrooms." I say as Rachel nods her head.

"And clothes stay on until you get to your bedroom!" She adds as I laugh a little seeing my bikini bottoms just under a chair in the living room. Jared looks over and smiles at me. I smile back trying not to laugh.

"That sounds fair!" Jared says as he smiles at me. Paul glares at Jared.

"I don't want to hear my baby sister and my best friend having sex." Paul says with a growl.

"Yeah and I wanted to hear my brother shhing the girl who has been like a big sister to me! As she is moaning!" I say as my brother turns bright red. Jared starts to laugh as Rachel looks away from us with a smile!

"Ok point taken!" Paul says as I give him a smug smirk. Knowing that I won this round!

"Thank you!" I say with a smile as I drink my coffee.