Chapter 70🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I woke up with a gasp, waking Jared up! "Baby? Are you ok? Baby, what's wrong?" He asks as He looks over my face

I woke up with a gasp, waking Jared up! "Baby? Are you ok? Baby, what's wrong?" He asks as He looks over my face. "Baby, please talk to me. Davina, you are scaring me. What happened?" Jared asks as I just look off into space.

"I don't know if that was a dream or a vision!" I say as Jared looks at me concerned. I looked at him and sighed. "I know what they want from me!" I say as Jared sighs before kissing my head. "Bella wants my powers. They are going to help her try to take them. She thinks that I have a spell book that will have what she needs to take my powers from me. She is going to try and kill me!" I say as Jared looks at me confused and concerned.

"Like hell your brother and I would let that happen." Jared growls out. I smiled at him as I knew he wouldn't let them hurt me.

"Jare, there is no way to take my powers. At least not that I know of!" I say as he looks confused.

"Wait... You said spell book?" He asks as I nod my head at him.

"Yeah! She thinks my diary is a spell book! Jake must have told her about it." I say as Jared growls at what I just said, "But I have a plan!" I say as Jared looks at me confused. "Jake is looking for a reason to turn his back on us. I think if he gets a hold of my diary then he will turn his back on us. Just so he can prove to Bella that he loves her more than Edward!" I say as Jared starts to piece together what I am planning. He smiles as he grabs my diary off his dresser.

"You know, I have always wondered what you write in here?" He says as he waves it around.

"Go ahead and read it!" I say as I smile at him. He looks at me before opening it. I laugh as he looks a little disappointed. "Yeah... The one with all the stuff about you is over here." I say holding up a different one. He smiles as he walks over to me. I hold it out to him. "Go on, read it. Nothing you don't already know!" I say as Jared smiles as he takes my real diary from my hands and opens it up and smiles even bigger.

"You wrote in detail about our lives together and our sex life? In detail!" He asks as I nod my head.

"That way when I am old and can't remember I can read this and remember everything. How you made me moan, scream and cum for only you!" I say as Jared groans and adjusts himself.

"Damn I remember doing this to you!" He says as he turns my diary around and shows me the page about our first time. I giggle as I remember how he made me feel and how he took me over and over again. I hear him growl as she can now smell my arousal. "My naughty little fiance!" I say as he drops my diary on the floor and pulls me closer to him. I scream as he laughs. I slap his chest playfully.

"Jare!" I scream as he rips his shirt off of my body! He smiles down at me.

"I mean you can't blame me. Reading how I made you feel the first time we made love. Then the smell of your arousal as you remembered how I took you over and over again that night!" He says as I let out a small moan. Making him growl as he cups my breasts. "Now I want my imprint in an ever naughty way!" He says as he removes my panties.

"Jare!" I moan as he takes off his boxers. He smiles as he pulls me further down the bed. So my ass is resting on the edge of it. 

I was a little shocked when she let me read her real diary

I was a little shocked when she let me read her real diary. How she went over in detail about everything we have gone through. Our sex life. I mean when I read about our first time together I got hard. I know she was thinking about it when I could smell her arousal. Now with me being as hard as I was and mixing in her sweet arousal. I was going crazy and needed her. And now that I have her right where I want her. I spread her legs and smiled when I saw how wet she was. I growl and drop to my knees, needing to taste her.

I hear her moan as I lick her sweet core. "Jare!" I hear her moan again, making me want her even more. I growl as I feel her hands on my head.

"You taste so good baby!" I say, she moans again as I start to use my fingers on her as well as my tongue. "Cum for me baby!" I say as I dive back into her. I love the way she tastes. I didn't have to wait long for what I wanted. I growl as she cums for me. I lick up all that she gives me. I stand and smile down at her. I lick my lips clean. "Now! To make you scream as I fuck that perfect pussy!" I say as Davina looks up at me with so much lust in her eyes. I slam into her, making her scream for me. I smile as I love how she feels around me. I moan as I feel her first orgasm approach.

"Holy shit... Jare!" She moans, making me chuckle as I pull out of her and flip her over so she is on her stomach. I lifted one of her legs so it was on the bed before I slid back into her. I thrusted in and out of her and we both became moaning messes. I closed my eyes as she came over and over again. Making my cum inside of her.

"Shit!" I say as I lay my head on her back. " I wanted to go longer, take you to a whole new level of pleasure." I say as she giggles.

"Jare... Trust me everytime takes me to a whole new level of pleasure!" She says as I smile and kiss her back.

"Let's go take a shower!" I say as I know today is going to be another long one once Paul and Sam find out about this.