Chapter 39

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After we explained how my powers worked and showed her the rest of what I could do, Rachel wanted to test my powers

After we explained how my powers worked and showed her the rest of what I could do, Rachel wanted to test my powers. Paul was against it but Rachel didn't care. So we spent the afternoon working on my power. Rachel also said that she would make Jake see our point of view and make him back off. I smile at her as we are sitting up the BBQ at her dad's place.

"Hey Davina, can you start the fire pit for us?" Sam yells at me. I smile as my back is to it. I wave my hand and I hear the guys start to laugh. "She didn't even look!" Sam says with a laugh.

"Show off!" Rachel says as she bumps her butt into mine. I smile at her as her and Emily laugh.

"Thanks!" I say with an even bigger smile, making her giggle at me. We sat around the bonfire eating and talking about different things, as we were finishing up Jake and Bella showed up. Rachel and I both roll our eyes at them.

"Yea! She is here!" Rachel says sitting next to Paul. Billy gives her a sad smile. "What just because Jake let her in on the secret doesn't mean she needs to know our history! She is just a whore after all!" She says as Jake and Bella sit down. Bella looks uncomfortable as Jake looks at his sister pissed.

"Rachel, me and dad thought she should hear our history so she knows what she is getting herself into." Jake says making most of us scoff at him. Yeah right that's why she is here!

"No! This is your way of getting around your Alpha's orders. Bella wants to know what Davina is so she can use her like she does the pack." Rachel yells at her father. Billy looks over at Jake and Bella, both of them looking at Rachel annoyed. "I refuse to let that happen. She is not pack, she has no right to know about any of this and I will not let her use Davina or the pack anymore!" She says standing up from her set and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Then Davina's story will not be told tonight!" Billy says, giving me a small smile. Bella looks pissed as Jake looks annoyed mostly at his sister.

"But I was told I would hear all of the tribe's history. I don't see what the big deal is?" Bella says with a whine as she crosses her arms over her chest. She starts to pout at Jake.

"Bella, if all you are going to do with the information is use it to make Davina do what you want, then I'm sorry, I will not be telling her story. I will not let you use her like you do my son and the rest of the pack. I wasn't able to stop Jake from giving you clues to the pack but I will stop you from hurting Davina anymore than you already have. Rachel is right!" Billy says as the other elders nod their heads in agreement. Bella huffs as she sits next to Jake.

"This is bullshit! She has a right to know?" Jake says standing up and glaring at Billy.

"And what right is that?" Rachel asks with venom in her voice. "Because she lets you fuck her while she has her leech of a boyfriend?" She asks now, glaring at Jake. Jake looks taken back by his sister.

"Rachel, she needs all the protection she can get. If Davina can help with that, why can't she know?" Jake yells back at Rachel.

"And what if Davina can't help with protecting her? Have you thought about that? Or is your head so far up her ass that you do only what she wants, what she tells you to do? Like a good little dog!" Rachel says now, getting into Jake's face. Paul looks ready to kill Jake if he makes one wrong move. "And why should Davina help you or her?" Rachel asks with a growl. "Stop thinking about just her and look at the bigger picture." She yells at Jake. I smile as Bella looks at her pissed. "She doesn't care about anyone here. She only cares about herself. I bet her little douchebag leech is waiting at the treaty line waiting to know what she found out." she says with a scoff as she glares at Bella. Who won't look at anyone. Jake looks at her and she won't look at him.

"Bella, is that true?" He asks and she still won't look at him. "Bella, is this true?" He now yells at her, making her jump.

"Yes! Edward wants to know what you are hiding and what Davina is. He thinks we can use Davina against Victoria." She says as the pack growls at her. Jake looks at her hurt! "Edward said that she is the key to making the pack submit to the Cullen's. If I could find out what she was, we could use it to make the pack do what we wanted." She says as Jared and Embry stand in front of me.

"How does he know she is the key?" Leah asks with a growl.

"Alice can't see her and when it comes to Victoria coming on your land it is blank. Davina will meet Victoria here soon!" Bella says with a sigh. I scoff at her.

"And we are supposed to believe you?" I ask, looking at her. "Alice could be lying for all we know." I say with a scoff. "I mean why should we believe you?" I say as I start to think about what she said. She was trying to bait me into revealing what I am.

"I'm not lying. The Cullen's want to keep you safe." She says looking down at the ground, but I see the small smug smile on her face.

"We can protect our own! We don't want or need the Cullen's help. When it comes to our people." Jared says with a growl.

"Agreed!" Sam says as He glares at Bella. Bella sighs when she sees that her plan isn't working. "We don't need the Cullen's to help protect our own." Sam says with a growl. Bella looks around and huffs as the pack won't be telling her anything.

"Billy, why don't you tell Bella how we first met the cold one!" I say with a sweet smile. "Then she can be on her way!" I say, looking over at Bella and smiling at her. She glares back at me. Billy nods his head at me.

~After Tribal Stories~

I was picking up trash around the bonfire when Bella walked up to me. I sigh and shake my head at her. "Davina, I know that we are not going to be friends anytime soon, but Alice said that we will be great friends here soon!" Bella says with a smile.

"Funny, I thought that Alice couldn't see me? So how would she know we are going to be great friends?" I say with a raised eyebrow. "I knew you were full of shit!" I say with a scoff as I walk away from her.