Chapter 73

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It had been a few days since Jake took my fake spell book

It had been a few days since Jake took my fake spell book. Jared and Paul were getting annoyed with waiting to see what he would do. But we didn't wait long as we saw Jake walking towards the treaty line. The whole pack followed him. We watched as he gave it to Bella and she smiled at him. He waited to see if she would kiss him. But when she moved back over to Edward and took his hand, it pissed Jake off.

I watched Bella look through the book until she found what she was looking for. She smiled until she saw that she needed me to be there and say the spell myself. She screamed and demanded that Jake bring me to them as I needed to say the spell to make it work.

"I can't. They won't let me anywhere near her. She is under 24 hour protection. She had a vision of Edward attacking her. Paul and Jared won't leave her side." He says as I smile at how mad she looks.

"I don't care, I need her to give me her powers. I can't have them if she doesn't say the spell. So go and get her now!" Bella demands. I roll my eyes at her. Edward reads the book and shakes his head.

"It will kill her! Did you read that?" He says looking over to his leader. The doctor looks shocked and sad at the same time.

"So! What is your point? It's her or me Edward! The Volturi are coming for us." Bella says as Edward and his family nod their heads at her. Edward and the rest of his coven look at each other before walking off. Bella runs after them. Jake sighs before turning to walk away from the treaty line.

"I really wish I didn't witness that!" Sam says, scaring Jake. Jake looks at the pack scared.

"Sam? What are you doing here?" Jake says with fear as he looks to where the Cullens and Bella once stood.

"Watching you commit a crime against our people." He says as he looks at Jake with so much hate! "The Cullens and Bella are now a threat to our people and our pack." Sam says as Jake looks scared at what is happening. "Jake is now a traitor to his own people." Sam says as they all nod their heads.

"It's not like that... I had to, Bella is going to be killed but other vampires. What would you have me do?" Jake asked as Jared and Paul growled at him as they stood in front of me.

"We wouldn't have sent our friend to die because of some leeches' blood bag!" Embry says as he looks at Jake with nothing but disgust. Jake looks at Quil and Embry with a sad look. "You turned your back on us and our people." Embry says as Jake shakes his head at us.

"No! I didn't, you all turned your backs on me." He says making all of us scoff at him.

"When?" Quil asks as Jake looks at him confused. "When did we turn our backs on you?" He asks as Jake looks at him shocked that he would ask that.

"When you wouldn't let me tell Bella about the pack. You all knew that I was in love with her." He says as Sam shakes his head.

"So us protecting our pack is turning our backs on you?" Embry asks as Jake just looks at him confused. "Is that what you are saying? But you going and giving her clues about us isn't turning your back on us?" He asks as Jake stands there looking at the ground.

"You are pathetic Jake! You love her so much that you put the rest of us in danger over and over again all because of her." Quil says as Jake just shakes his head.

"I-I" Jake shudders as he looks at all of us sad and hurt. "I just wanted to be with her since Davina wouldn't get back together with me." He says as Quil and Embry laughed at him.

"And why would she want to be with a cheater?" Quil asks as Jake lets a few tears slide down his face. "You clearly did love her if you cheated on her with Bella. Of all people!" He says as Embry nods his head in agreement.

"And then you try to force Davina to protect the girl you cheated with. How is that ok? Would you want to protect your ex's new fling if they cheated on you?" Embry asks as Jake shakes his head no. "Then why should Davina?" He asks as Jake shrugs his shoulders.

"None of that matters any more!" Sam says as he looks at Jake. "The Cullens and Bella are now a threat to Davina and the pack. They have to be taken care of tonight!" Sam says as the pack nods or growls in agreement with him. Jake looks at me scared.

"Davina, you can stop this." Jake said as I smiled sweetly at him.

"They plan to kill me. Why should I?" I ask as Jake looks at me with fear in his eyes. "And you helped them." I say as Jake looks at me hurt. "I guess it's a good thing that the spelling is fake! All of them are!" I say as Jake shifts and starts to run to the Cullens. Seth follows him. Sam goes to stop him and I shake my head. "Let him go, he will be back. He is loyal to the pack." I say as Sam nods his head.

"When do we attack?" Leah asked as we all looked at Sam.

"Tonight. Like I said it is time they pay for their crimes against us. It is time we stop them. Once and for all!" Sam says as Me and my brother share a look.

"Then let's not waste any time!" I say as I climb on to Jared's back. Everyone that wasn't in wolf form shifted and started running towards the Cullens house. Seth meets us halfway but fell into line with everyone else. I smiled as I knew we would win without a vision to help me know!