Chapter 47🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I watch the pack and imprints eat, laugh and joke with each other

I watch the pack and imprints eat, laugh and joke with each other. But my heart is heavy with worry. Even though I have never been wrong, there is always that chance that things could change. And that scares me, I don't ever want to be the reason we lose a member of the pack. I was pulled into a vision that had me seeing red. I never felt Jared or my brother shaking me.

Vision

~Jake and Edward talking in the tent.~

"Why do you care about Davina so much?" Jake asked as Edward watched Bella sleep.

"Alice sees her as one of us! A part of our coven" Edward says, making Jake growl.

"She will never do it. She will never turn into a vampire." Jake tells him. Edward shakes his head.

"She may not have a choice! If it saves Bella!" Edward says as Jake looks at him shocked. "It will be the only way to stop the war between my family and the pack!" He says still looking at Bella.

"You turning her will be the start of the war. Not what stops it. Jared and Paul will kill all of you for her." Jake says as Edward finally looks at him.

"What do you mean?" Edward asks, looking confused.

"Davina will never help you or her. She has made that clear. She hates the three of us. And if you think she won't see this coming then you are wrong. You may have already started a war between us. As for Jared and Paul they are her everything. Paul loves his sister almost as much as he does my sister, his imprint and Jared is her imprinter he will kill and die for her." Jake says as Edward looks shocked.

"If you think she is bad now just wait when she finds out. She will crush not only your plans but she will take away whatever gift she has given Rosalie and Emmett. She will wipe out your whole family before she takes out Bella leaving you for last." Jake says, Edward is still looking shocked. "You better hope she doesn't find out before the battle cause if she does you will lose the pack's help." He says as Edward sighs and nods his head.

Vision ends

I come out of the vision to see my brother and Jared looking at me. I sit there for a minute gathering my thoughts. I look at Sam to see him staring back at me. I shake my head and stand up. I walk out of the pack house and to the house that Jared bought us. Jared follows me to the house.

"What did you see?" He asks as I look around the kitchen just trying to gather my thoughts.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I say not bothering to look at him. I will fight and I will win against them. I will never be turned. I will never leave Jared, I love him and I will never leave my brother. He is the only person that stands by me. I will never give them what they want. I will never help her! I feel Jared's arms around me.

"Baby... I need you to tell me, so I can help you!" He says as he kisses my neck.

"After the battle, I will tell the whole pack! But for now I just want to be with you!" I say turning around and facing him.

"Then let's go home." He says, making me smile.

"We are home!" I say, making him smile at me.

"Yes! We are!" He says kissing me. I move my hands to his neck and push my body up against his. He grabs my ass, picking me up and putting me on the counter. I feel his hand move up my shorts to my top. I moan as he cups my breasts and starts to Knead them. "Fuck! Baby!" He says as I rub his crotch with my hand. "I am glad I have one room finished." He says stepping away from me and over to the front door. Closing and locking it before coming back to me and throwing me over his shoulder and walking off to our room. 

I walked back over to Davina and picked her up and walked to the master bedroom

I walked back over to Davina and picked her up and walked to the master bedroom. I open the door and walk in. I toss her on the bed. We don't have any blankets here so we will have to go back to the house when we are done. Even though I don't want to. I quickly strip her out of her clothes as she does the same to me.

"God babe!" I moan out as she starts to stroke me. I growl as I pick her up and toss her onto the bed. "You are a very naughty girl, lately!" I say as I climbed on top of her. She smiles up at me before cupping my face and kissing me. I rub her folds making sure she is wet for me. And lord help me she is soaking wet. I push her legs wider and push into her. We both moan as I begin to thrust into her.

I growl as she flips us over and starts to ride me. I love watching her ride my dick. I grab her hips wanting her to go faster. I start to pound up into her. As she screams from her orgasm. Fuck that was hot. I knew she was holding back on me when we had sex at the house. I rolled over and pulled out of her. I wanted to hear more of her screaming for me.

"All fours!" I say as she smiles up at me before rolling over and presenting me with her ass. I groan and spread her legs more before slamming back into her. "Fuck you feel so good!" I say as I start to really slam into her.

She screams again as she cums for me. I cum inside of her hard, making sure to push all the way in. I keep moving, riding out our orgasms. I don't think I have ever cum so hard before. I lay my head down on her back before I pull out of her and lay on the bed with her in my arms.

"I wish I had brought some sheets over here." I say as Davina laughs. "Then we wouldn't have to leave." I say as Davina huffs. But doesn't move from the bed.

"Yeah! That would be nice. Then we could continue!" She said and I smirked at her.