Chapter 33

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed. Jake just doesn't know when to stop. He told Bella about, imprint and who the imprints are. Paul and Jake got into a fight. The pack was pissed that he would do that. He tried to come to the house to talk with Davina but Paul just slammed the door in his face.

Jake has been told that she is not allowed back unless the elders say so. Jake has been trying to talk to Davina while they are at school but Embry or Quil step in and tell him to back off. I was on patrol when Davina and the rest of the pack showed up at the house. Once I got there I saw Davina standing outside waiting for me. I smile as I run up to her. Once she was in my arms I couldn't help but kiss her like my life depended on her.

I hear someone growl and push past us. I growl as I look at Jake walking away from us. "Asshole!" I mudder against Davina's lips. I hear her giggle making me smile at her. "I love you baby!" I say kissing her again.

"I love you too, Jare!" She says, making me groan as she pulls me closer to her. We walked into the house to see a pissed off pack and groaned.

"What happened?" I ask as I look over to Sam who is pacing. I knew this wasn't going to be good and that I would lose alone time with my girl.

"The Cullen's called. I guess there was a vampire in Bella's room and Jake went to check it out." Sam says, making me growl at him. Great! Now they are going to push harder for Davina to help. All we can do is sit and wait for Jake to get back.

"They want us to help protect Bella." Jake says walking into the house. Me and Pual scoff at him. Embry and Quil shake their heads and Leah growls at him. Sam just looks annoyed at him.

"And what did you say?" Sam asks, looking more pissed off.

"I said we would." Jake says, bowing his head. He knew that none of us wanted to help them now that the leeches were back.

"Jake, you are not the alpha. That is not your call to make." Sam says with a snarl at him. "You call her and tell them that you overstepped your authority and that the alpha would like to have a meeting before any decision is made." Sam snaps at Jake making me and Paul smile. Jake goes to protest but Sam growls at him. 

After Jake made the call in front of the whole pack we got ready for the meeting

After Jake made the call in front of the whole pack we got ready for the meeting. Davina was pissed that the leeches wanted her to be there as well. She was so mad that she could have set the whole forest on fire. Jake was smart and didn't say a word leaving me and Jared to deal with a fuming Davina.

After we got Davina to calm down we headed to the meeting. Davina was glaring at Edward and Bella. I'm sure she wanted to set them on fire. Edward looked a little afraid of Davina at this point. "We wanted to let you know that Jake doesn't speak for the pack. All pack decisions are made but the alpha and we would like for you to all understand that what he says does not mean we will let you hold us to it." Sam says looking over at Bella and Edward.

"We understand!" The leader of the coven says make me nod my head. I look over to my sister and she is in a vision. I watch as Jared moves closer to her just in case she collapses again. But from the smile on her face it is nothing we need to worry about.

"While Bella was with you all..." Edward says making me and the pack growl at him. "While Bella was with Jake." He corrects himself. "A vampire was in her house. We need your help protecting her and her father." He says looking over at Sam.

"And what would that entail?" Sam asks only looking at the leader of the coven.

"Two members of your pack, standing guard at Bella's house at night. A few nights a week. So we can hunt." The leader says. Edward steps up, making me and Embry growl at him.

"I know that you all don't like Bella and I understand that you don't want to help but she is human and we do need the help in protecting her. Whether you want to believe it or not she is innocent in all of this." Edward says, making me and Davina scoff at him. Bella looks at Davina, she takes a step making Davina glare at her.

"We know that Davina will not be helping with protecting Bella but I was wondering if Davina would help me look after her father?" The blonde asks, Sam looks at Davina and she nods her head. I sigh, not wanting my baby sister hanging out with a leech! Even if she too hates Bella.

"That is fine. But she is still in school and that comes first." Sam says, nodding to the blonde.

"I understand that! Esme and Emmett will take the morning and we will take the afternoon." She says, making Sam nod his head in agreement.

"We will also be tracking this vampire down so we are wondering if Bella could be on the reservation a few times a week?" Edward says, making the pack groan. This seemed to bother Edward and Bella more.

"I will allow it but there will be rules that she will have to follow and if she breaks one. She will not be allowed back." Sam says looking over to Edward and Bella.

"What are the rules?" Bella asks with a smile.

"The rules are as followed. One: When you are on tribal land you will be with Jake at all times. We will also need 24 hours notice before she comes on to tribal land. Two: You will stay clear of the pack house. You have made the other girls uncomfortable and they do not like you around due to the amount you bitch about everything. Three: Davina, her house and her job are off limits to you. It does not matter if you are there with Jake or not, you stay away from her." Sam says as Edward tries to cut him off.

"We will need a spot where we can meet to drop her off and pick her up." Edward says, making me groan.

"The treaty line." Sam says in a cold voice. "That is where you can drop her off and pick her up. The same goes with Davina." Sam says, looking from Edward to the blonde.

"I will meet Rosalie at the treaty line by 2:30 and we can take her car or my jeep from there." Davina says, giving Rosalie a small smile. After about another hour of talking we agreed to help them out with protecting Bella. Edward didn't look too happy about being told that if Davina wants them to know then she will tell them. Bella looked hurt that Davina wanted nothing to do with her.