Chapter 28

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It's Thursday night and I am on my way to this stupid meeting with the pack and the leeches along with the whore

It's Thursday night and I am on my way to this stupid meeting with the pack and the leeches along with the whore. Bella had to spend the night in jail. The pack got a good laugh out of that. I guess her dad is letting her go see her mom or something, don't know and don't care. So they wanted to do this before she leaves and before the pack helps hunt Victorica to make sure there is no tensen between the pack and the Cullen's. Walking up to the treaty line to see the Cullen's and Bella already there. I roll my eyes at her and her plain ass leech. I claimed off Jared's back but stayed next to him.

"Ok I'm here, what do you two want?" I say not really looking at any of them. But I am already annoyed with having to be here.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for what I have done to you!" Bella says as I scoff at her. "And I would like us to be friends." She says and I start laughing at her.

"That will never happen and as for you pathetic sorry you can shove it straight up your ass." I say with venom in my voice. "Like I have told you I will never be friends with a whore like you. What do you not understand about that?" I growl out making Bella cry and Edward sighs at me.

"Davina, please all she wants is to be your friend." Edward says, looking from me to Bella and pulling her into his arms. I scoff yet again.

"No she doesn't, she wants to know what I am so she can use me like she is using your family and mine. But you're too much of a little bitch to see that." I say pointing at Edward. "God her pussy must be good for you and Jake to be so far up in it 24/7." I say as Edward looks down at the ground. "Damn haven't even hit it and your dick has been collected and mounted to her wall already." I say, shaking my head at him. Bella is now glaring at me. I laugh and shake my head at her.

"Let me put it this way so you can understand. OK! I do not like you, I do not want to be friends with you, Hell I will never want to be friends with you. I will never help protect you from the red headed leech or any other leech for that matter. Did that clear it up for everyone? Or do I need to dumb it down some more." I say/ ask looking at all the members of the Cullen's clan and then at Jake waiting for everyone to nod their head. All but Bella, Edward and Jake nod their heads. I heard my brother chuckle.

"OK! What did you three not get? Do I need to dumb it down some more for you?" I ask, looking at them.

"What can I do to make you change your mind about me?" Bella asks, looking at me.

"Nothing! There is nothing that you can do to make me change my mind about you. I mean I would get what you did if you knew me and we hated each other. But I met you one time in passing. And what you did and how you have acted towards me is not someone who is a good person or a person who is sorry for anything they have done. It's a person that is looking out for themself and to hell with whoever they have to hurt in the meantime. I may have taken down a few bitches but they knew it was coming." I say starting to get annoyed with her. "And I should also tell you that the restraining order now includes the whole reservation. You are not allowed to be on tribal land unless you are in the presence of a council member. You are also not allowed to be out of their sight." I say giving her a smug smirk and she looks at me wide eyed and gasps.

"What no! You can't do that!" Bella screams at me.

"I didn't, the tribal elders did." I say looking at Bella with my eyebrows raised at her. "And if you are caught on tribal land you will be arrested as well as anyone that brings you on our land. Your father has also been told this." I say turning and walking away from them.

"Hey wait, we are not done." Bella yells at me. I stop and stare at her. "If I am not allowed on tribal land then you are not allowed over here." Bella says with a smug smile, I smile at her and then giggle.

"Bella, you have no say in the treaty and neither do the Cullen's." I say as Bella looks at the Cullen's who are looking at me shocked. "The Cullen's are allowed to live in Forks and have to protect the people but can not stop us from going on that land, it is still tribal land and we can take it away whenever we want." I say as Bella looks at me confused. "Meaning if we take away the treaty the Cullen's have to leave and never return or they will be killed." I say making the Cullen's look down at the ground as Bella looks at them confused at what I just said to her.

"So the Elders can take the treaty away whenever they want?" Bella asked in nothing more than a whisper, still looking at the Cullen's.

"Yes! And with the mess you have brought I am surprised that they haven't already done so. But then again it is Edwards' mess to clean up and we don't want to punish those who are worthy in the tribe's eyes." I say making Edward look at me.

"What do you mean worthy in the tribe's eyes?" Edward asks, looking at me confused.

"Rosalie and Emmett are worthy in the tribe's eyes." I say making Rosalie and Emmett look at me funny.

"What about us, is, so worthy?" Emmett asks as he moves Rosalie behind him.

"It's nothing bad... But it's not time to show you just yet! Too much danger coming from those two." I say, giving them a warm smile as I point at Edward and Bella. I hear Bella scoff at what I had said. Turning to her and smiling.

"Jake can't you do something... Talk with your dad and the elders?" Bella says looking over to Jake who just shakes his head nn at her.

"Bella, when are you going to get it? You are a danger to innocent people hell you are a danger to even the supernatural world." I say earring a few laughs from some of the Cullen's as well as the pack. Bella and Edward just glare at me. "But there is nothing that Jake can do. After you were arrested your father had to call the tribal council and let them know what happened. The council then decided that it was time to step in and take action against you." I say with a giggle as Bella frowns at me before looking at Jake who just looks away from her. "But you should know this..." I said as I looked only at Edward. "If any member of the pack is hurt or killed because of the two of you then a war will start!" I said, making Edward nod his head at me.