Chapter 48🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

After another round at our new house we finally left and headed back

After another round at our new house we finally left and headed back. I knew that whatever she saw was not good and that this may make things even harder for the pack. But with her not telling me what happened. I don't know how to help her. She said she would after the battle, but I still wanted to know. When we got back to the house I saw Paul sitting on the couch waiting for us.

Davina shakes her head before walking into our room. Paul looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders at him. "She won't tell me what she saw! Just that she will after the battle." I say as he sighs and shakes his head.

"Then it is bad!" He says as I nod my head in agreement.

"She did say that once the battle is over she will tell the pack what she saw." I say as Paul shakes his head again.

"Then it is really bad if she can't tell us without the pack." He says as I sigh this time but nod my head. I leave him in the living room and head up to our room. I see Davina in nothing but one of my shirts and a thong. I growl as she knows that I love her in my clothes.

I strip out of my shorts and climb into bed with her. I kissed her head and pulled her closer to me. I wanted to make sure that she was in my arms all night. I wasn't scared about the battle but I also didn't want to leave Davina.

~

When I woke up the next morning Davina was on top of me. I groaned and I was hard and really horny. I rolled us over so she was on her back. I removed my boxers before I moved her panties to the side and slid into her. She moaned as I slowly took her. Her breathing started to pick up as I hit her g-spot over and over. Her eyes popped open as she was close to cumming.

"Jared?" She asks as I smile and kiss her. She moans as I pick up the pace. "OH! God! Right there!" She moans, making me continue to kiss her so she doesn't start to scream. I don't need Paul freaking out about me and her again. I know I am close so I move a hand in between us and start to rub her clit. I want her to cum when I do and thank god she does! I love it when she cum when I do! It feels so good and I love the way her pussy pulses and milks me for all I have.

 I want her to cum when I do and thank god she does! I love it when she cum when I do! It feels so good and I love the way her pussy pulses and milks me for all I have

After a little morning fun, Jared and I had to get up and get ready. As soon as we walked into the pack house Sam pointed at me and I knew I needed to follow him. Once we were outside and out of hearing, distinct Sam turned to me. But I already know what he wants to know.

"I know what you are going to ask and like I told Jared. I can't tell you just yet. It has nothing to do with the battle. It has to do with me." I say as he now looks concerned. "Before you ask, yes it is bad. But Jared and Paul can not know about this. Please Sam... I will tell you everything once the battle is over. But they can't know! I can't distract them from the battle. I won't lose them." I say as he nods his head at me.

"When we get back I want to know everything!" Sam says as I nod my head in understanding.

"That is fine but we will have to keep Paul and Jared away from the imprints. It's that bad." I say as Sam pulls me into his arms and hugs me.

"We will figure it out and stop whatever is coming." He says as I nod my head. If only he knew what Edward, Alice and Bella were planning. I knew I needed to be ready for what they were planning and I would be. No one is taking me from my family.

We walk back into the house and everyone is looking at me. Sam shakes his head letting them know that now is not the time. I know Jared and Paul are getting annoyed with me for not telling them what I saw. But if they knew then a lot of people would die because of us and I couldn't have that.

"We know it is bad!" Paul says as I look down at the ground. "I also know it has to do with you!" He says, making me and Jared look at him surprised and angry. "But I know you also have your reasons for not telling us. But once this battle is over..." He says as I hold up my hand and stop him.

"Like I told both Sam and Jared... Once the battle is over I will tell you everything you need to know. But It is bad and yes it has to do with me. But I don't want you thinking about that when you are out there. I can't lose you! Any of you!" I say as I look at all members of the pack. One by one they nod their heads at me leaving just my brother and Jared. Paul nods his head as Jared just shakes his.

"I can't promise you that." He says as I nod my head. "I mean you are my imprint... My girlfriend... How am I not supposed to worry about a vision you had about yourself and it's a bad one." He says, shaking his head again before walking off. I follow behind him running up to stop him.

"Jare... You know me. You know that I will fight and will come out on top. I don't lay down and play dead. I'm not Bella." I say, making him laugh.

"No you are not." He says as I step into his arms. "And that is why I love you. You aren't afraid to stand up and fight." He says as I kiss his chest. "But I am worried about you. I can't lose you either!" He says as I cup his face and kiss him.

"You will never lose me. I will fight anyone and everyone that tries to tear us apart." I say as he kisses me this time.

"And I will be by your side the whole time." He says as I smile up at him. "Let's head back and eat before we have to leave." He says, making me laugh.

"It's always about food!" I say, earning a slap to my ass.