Chapter 69

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed when I left the reservation. I knew I needed to go and talk with Edward. As our wedding was in a few days and I needed to make sure things were how me and Alice had planned. Or as Alice had planned. I pulled up to the house to see nothing going on. Making me more than pissed. I stormed into the house. "Alice!" I yelled as I opened the door. Edward was waiting for me. I smiled at him as he didn't make a move to hug me.

"We need to talk, Bella." He says as I look at him confused. As he walks away from me and into the living room.

"OK! What is wrong?" I ask as I follow him into the living room. I looked around for everyone else, but didn't see any of them.

"I went to see you last night!" He says, making me stop in my tracks. "I heard what you said to Jake." He says as I start to panic a little bit. "You are still sleeping with him." He says and I could hear the hurt in his voice. "I also heard what you said about trying to take Davina's powers." He says as he shakes his head. "Am I not good enough for you?" He asks as I sigh as I look up at him. Here we go again. I thought I made it clear to him that what was going on was about one thing and getting what was rightfully mine.

"There are things that I want to do and you want to wait until we are married and I didn't. I used Jake to get what I wanted. I used sex with me to get closer to the pack and to Davina. I knew there was a way for her to give me her powers. But she wanted nothing to do with me. And now I see why. Jake cheated on me with another girl. So now I know how Davina feels. Since Jake cheated on her with me. I am sorry if this is hurting you." I say as Edward looks at me in disgust.

"You need help!" Edward says, making me look at him confused. "We are also over. I told you that I would not be with you if you kept sleeping with him." He says as I start to scream in anger.

"NO! That is not happening. I am your mate. We are meant to be together." I yell as Edward just shakes his head.

"You need to leave Bella!" He says as I look at him like he is crazy. "You clearly are not my mate. If you were, you wouldn't have slept with him. You would have been happy with me and only me!" He says as I start to cry.

"No, this can't be happening. You can't do this to me, Edward... I love you so much. I was doing this to keep you and the rest of the family safe. If I had her powers then no one would be able to hurt us again." I tell him as he just looks at me confused. "I would be able to take out the Volturi. And we could rule the vampire world." I say as Edward looks at me disgusted.

"Bella, that is not what we want. That's not what I want. I would have been happy to have you with me. I was willing to turn you. You say you love me but you only want to marry me so I will turn you. But that is not even enough for you!" Edward says, but all I wanted was to be powerful, beautiful and I knew I could get it from the power from Davina and the beauty from when I am turned.

 But that is not even enough for you!" Edward says, but all I wanted was to be powerful, beautiful and I knew I could get it from the power from Davina and the beauty from when I am turned

~Vision~

"Edward, you can't do this. I love you. You mean everything to me." Bella says as she cries.

"Bella, I wish I could believe you! But you just proved to me that you don't love me." Edward says as His coven watches from the kitchen. "You have still been sleeping with that mutt." Edward yells as Bella cries even harder.

"I had to... He can get me close to Davina so I can have her powers! We need her powers." Bella yells back at Edward.

"You don't need her powers. When you have me and my family." Edward says as Bella scoffs at him.

"Except you have lost two members because of her." Bella yells. "I don't care what you say, I will have her powers. Jake said she has a book that she writes in. If I can get that then I can take her powers and we can make Emmett and Rosalie come back and we can all be a real family." Bella says as she smiles at Edward. "They are our family not hers. I won't let her take anything else from me." She says as Edward looks at her, confused.

"Bella, it was their choice to leave us. We can't make them come back." Esme says as I laugh at them. This is their plan. I smile as I know what book she is talking about. But it isn't a spell book, it is my diary!

"And with her powers I can give you a chance to be a mother. Have a baby that you and Carlisle made together!" Bella says as I smile. Keep talking. "All we have to do is get that book." She says as I smile as I know what I am going to be doing the next few days.

"Bella, Do you know for sure that it is her spell book?" Alice asks as Bella nods her head. I laugh cause all that is in there is my visions that I have had. How I felt and what happened to me. Who was with me when it happened? Just things I thought would help if there was ever another seer after me.

"If we are to do this then we would need to have a pack member or two on our side. That way we would know if it worked." Jasper says as Bella looks down, sad.

"Jake is the only one that will help me. The rest have made it clear that Davina means more to them than me." Bella says, making Alice and Esme hug her.

"Maybe if you spread your legs for the others they would have helped you! I mean that is why they call you Jake's whore. Right?" Edward says as Bella looks so ashamed. "Because that is what you are." He says as Bella starts to cry yet again. "I want no part in any of this." Edward says as He walks away from his coven.

"Edward is right. This is wrong. Even though I want a child. Hurting Davina isn't the way to go about it. We don't even know what will happen if Bella takes her powers. If she can even do that!" Carlisle says as I nod my head at him!

"She can't!" I yell knowing they can't hear me. I smile as Bella sighs. "Even if I could, I wouldn't!" I scream right into Bella's face.