Chapter 60

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After I changed my... Well Jared's shirt. I sighed as I realized he didn't put any underwear on me. What would have happened if my brother had picked me up and taken me to the doctor's or something. I sighed as I realized he picked up our clothes we had on earlier and put them into the hamper. I shake my head at how he can remember to do that but not put underwear on me. I finish getting dressed and walk downstairs to see everyone waiting. I shake my head at Jared.

"Ok! Let's start with nothing bad happened! Jared, Paul and I were given a glimpse of what our future holds. In a very twisted way at first. I will say that." I say as Paul nods his head at me.

"But then again it was our papa that was there! So..." Paul says as I point at him.

"So true!" I say as everyone who knew our papa knew he liked to play games and mess with people.

"OK! So what happened while you all were in this vision?" Sam asks as I smile at him.

"After I passed out or whatever you want to call it. I woke up standing in the middle of our empty living room and I mean empty. There was nothing. I tried to get out but couldn't. All the windows and doors were locked. Then Paul showed up followed by Jared. And lastly Papa! I forget how much he likes screwing with people's heads!" I say as they all look so confused.

"We talked to him for a little while. About everything Davina related!" Paul says as I smile at him.

"We got to see our first born sons. Paul will have a daughter and Davina was pregnant again." Jared says, making Paul growl and Jared laugh. "Not my fault your sister likes my d..." Jared says, making Paul chase him around the house. I shake my head as they will never change.

"I am going to kill you!" Paul yells as I laugh at them. Sam shakes his head but smiles at them.

"Anyways... What else happened? Cause Paul and Jared came back before you?" Sams asks, looking back over to me. I bite my lip as I am not allowed to tell them what else I saw.

"I was shown one more thing. But I am not allowed to talk about it. So saith the ancestors." I say as I raise my hand in the air. Sam looks at me confused. "NO! Really I am not. But I will say that this will happen soon and it is so cool and amazing that I don't want to ruin the surprise!" I say as Sam nods his head at me. I smile at him and the rest of the pack. "So what happened while we were out?" I ask as the pack all smile at us.

"You should go and see Rosalie and Emmett!" Sam says as he walks out of our house.

I look at him confused for a second before I take off to Rosalie and Emmett's place. I knock on the door waiting for someone to answer. Emmett opens the door and smiles at me.

"I see you are ok! So what happened?" He says/asks as I nod my head.

"I am! We will get to that in a little bit!" I say as he opens the door more for me to walk inside. "So I was told that I needed to come here and see what happened while I was in a vision!" I say as Emmett takes a seat by Rosalie.

"We are pregnant!" Rosalie screams as she holds out a pregnancy test. I smile at the both of them.

"OH! That is so amazing. I am so happy for the both of you!" I say hugging them both. I was jumping up and down as Emmett was about to be in the shock of his life and so was Rosalie. I smiled as I looked at Emmett. "So how do you feel, Emmett?" I ask as I still look at Emmett.

"Shouldn't you be asking Rosalie that? I mean she is the one pregnant, not me!" He asked, making me smile at him.

"Yeah... But you should be a vampire again... So I was just wondering how you would feel if you stayed human? Like for the rest of your life?" I asked as they both looked shocked but then smiled.

"Wait really?" Rosalie asks as she sits back down next to Emmett. I bit my lip as I nodded my head.

"You both will be." I say as they smile at me. "Do you remember when I told you that it was a gift that you both wanted but never thought you could have. We all assumed it was you two having a baby... Since that was what my vision showed me." I say as they both nod their heads at me. "Yeah it wasn't." I say as they look at me confused. "It was having a human life and everything that comes with being human. Like having a baby!" I say as they both just sit there and smile at me.

"So I won't be turning back into a vampire?" Emmett asks as I shake my head at him.

"Not unless you want to?" I say as Emmett shakes his head no at me.

"No!... I mean!" Emmett says as he looks over at Rosalie. She smiles at him.

"I don't want to. I want to have this life, a human life, with children and family. People who care about us. Don't use us." Rosalie says as Emmett nods his head in agreement with her.

"Same here. We were talking about it and we want this life. It's hard to explain but we weren't happy with them. It was always about what they wanted, never us. Alice and Edward controlled so much of what we did and we have been so tired of it. We were planning on leaving then when all this Bella shit started and then we were forced to stay and help protect her." Emmett says with a sigh. As Rosalie shakes her head. I will never fully know what they have been through but know they are wanted here, with us and our people.