Chapter 45

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After everything Bella has done to me and to the pack

After everything Bella has done to me and to the pack. She really thinks that I would help her. I laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants. The only reason the pack is, is because there are too many newborns coming for the Cullen's to take care of and make it out alive. Though I didn't like the idea of any of them fighting. This fight should be on Bella and Edward. But we all know that they are too scared to face the problem that they started.

Jake was pissed that we were keeping secrets from him. But he also couldn't see the problem that he started for all of us. I hope he finds his imprint soon and can move on from Bella and see what he has done not only to me but to the pack as well. He was now more pushy than he was before.

"Davina, the battle is tomorrow. We need your help. You could stop it all before they can even get to us." Jake yells at me as I walk away from him. It has been the same thing since the first day of training.

"Jake, everyday you ask me the same thing and everyday I ask you to give me one reason to help your whore... But you can never give me an answer. Well, one that is good enough for me to help her." I say walking away from him and into the pack house. I smile at Rachel as I walk into the kitchen and start to help make dinner for the pack. Jake walks in and pouts at the table.

"He, still pouting?" Rachel asks as she nods her head over to her brother. I nod my head as the rest of the pack comes in from patrol or doing whatever they were doing. Jared walks over to me and kisses me.

"Hey babe!" He says, as he holds me to him and kisses my neck.

"Hey!" I say kissing his cheek. Jake growls as she stomps outside of the house. I roll my eyes at how much of a drama queen he is beginning. "He is just mad that I refuse to give him what he wants." I tell the pack. They all nod their heads. But I could see the anger they all carried for him.

"And why should you!" My brother says as he walks up to us. "Your responsibility is to the tribe and pack not to some whore that Jake is messing around with." He says as Jake walks back inside and glares at all of us.

"So you all don't think she should have to help in this battle?" Jake asks as Paul and Jared glare at him.

"No! She shouldn't have to protect your whore. She will be protecting the tribe and our imprints. What! we are supposed to be doing. Not keeping a leech loving whore alive." Paul says with a growl. Rachel puts her hands on his chest to calm him down. Jared glares at him but keeps me in his arms.

"Jake, you really need to pull your head out of her ass and start to see things more clearly!" Rachel says, making me and Jared smile at her. Jake just rolls his eyes at her.

"My imprint will not be a part of this battle that your whore and her leech started." Jared says with a growl. Jake looks at him shocked and then walks outside. Embry and Quil shake their heads at him but follow behind him. I knew they hated what he was doing but I knew they wanted their best friend back.

"I fucking hate him." I said as I went back to helping make dinner. I sighed as Sam stood next to me. "Is it bad that I hope he is the one that gets hurt?" I asked and Sam shook his head.

"After everything he has done... I hope it is him!" He said and I smiled up at him.

I was pissed that Jake was still trying to get Davina to help with this battle

I was pissed that Jake was still trying to get Davina to help with this battle. I kissed Davina again before I headed outside to confront Jake. I see Paul right behind me. I see Quil and Embry talking to Jake.

"You really need to stop trying to get my imprint to help your whore! Cause I won't let it happen. Not now... Not ever!" I say getting their attention. Jake looks at me shocked and then pissed. He goes to say something but I cut him off. "Nope! You need to shut up and listen and listen well. Davina will not help her... You and Bella have done nothing but cause problems for the pack and for Davina." I say as Jake just looks at me.

"You lost her the moment you cheated on her and it wouldn't have mattered since she is my imprint. You need to stop trying to get her to do what you want. She doesn't trust you any more... Hell she doesn't even like you anymore. And that is all on you!" I say as Jake looks down at the ground and huffs.

"I know... But Bella doesn't..." He starts to say but Paul cuts him off.

"Nope... My sister doesn't deserve to be treated the way you have been treating her. She is not your whores personal bodyguard. My sister doesn't need to help that bitch at all after everything you two did to her. Get that through your head and leave my sister alone. Before I have to make you!" Paul growls as I nod my head in agreement.

"We are tired of you and that bitch acting like she is the only person in the world that needs to stay alive." I say as Jake continues to look down at the ground. "You need to think past her and her nasty pussy! And you need to do it now!" I say before I walk away from all of them.

I walked back into the house and saw Davina smiling and laughing with Emily and Rachel. I smiled as I walked up to her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the back of her head. She smiles up at me before giving me a light kiss on my lips.

"I love you!" I whisper into her ear. She giggles as kisses me again.

"I love you too." She says against my lips. I smile down at her before kissing her again. I didn't care that Paul and the others came into the house. I only wanted to focus on Davina and I. I wanted to move our relationship to the next step. I wanted us to move into our own place. I had found a cute little two bedroom not far from Sam and Emily's place. It needed work done but we could make it our own.

"Come on... Let's eat so I can kick you all out!" Emily says, earning a laugh from all of us. I hold Davina as we walk over to the table. I sit down and then pull her to sit on my lap.