Chapter 13

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been two weeks since Jake phased, Bella has been calling him non-stop

It has been two weeks since Jake phased, Bella has been calling him non-stop. She has even had the nerve to show up at Davina's work. Demanding that she get Jake to talk to her. Davina just says that she hasn't seen Jake and that she doesn't care what she wants she wasn't doing shit for her. Walk through the pouring down right to Jake's house to pick him up before we head to the pack house.

"Why do we have to get him?" Paul asks, looking annoyed. I laugh as I was just thinking the same thing. I wanted to stay with Davina in our bed.

"It's not like he doesn't know where we are going to be!" I say with a growl, still pissed at Jake. As we walk up to the tree line we see Jake walking out of his house. But not a minute later Bella pulls up to his house. I roll my eyes as Sam calls out to Jake. We watch Jake talk to her for a few minutes, until he runs up to us looking pissed.

"What did you tell her, Jake?" Sam asks, looking at him concerned. We all knew he wanted to tell her.

"I told her... I could no longer be friends with her." He says with anger as he glares at me. I glare back at him.

"What is your problem?" Paul growls at Jake and steps closer to him.

"This..." Jake says pointing all around him. "I never wanted this..." Jake says still pointing at anything and everything. "God! I broke up with Davina because I thought Bella had feelings for me. I lost one of my best friends. And now I turn into a giant wolf and have to stay away from the girl I am in love with." Jake says with venom in his voice. I shake my head at him.

"Do you think any of us asked for this?" Paul asks ready to kill Jake. "Do you think I wanted to push my baby sister away?" Paul yells at Jake, clearly pissed off. "Did you ever love my sister?" Paul asks as Jake stays silent for a minute.

"Yeah! But she is right back but your side... Isn't she? And of course I loved her." Jake yells and I have had enough, and throw a punch landing it right in his jaw.

"Leave Davina out of this... You're just pissed that you can't have Bella and you can't have Davina. Get over it Jake. As for this..." I say point at the pack. "It is who we are... there is no stopping it... It's in our blood." I yell at Jake hoping he will get it. I turned around to walk away when I was tackled to the ground.

 I turned around to walk away when I was tackled to the ground