Chapter 14🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

It has been a few days since Jake tried to steal me away from Jared or at least that is what Jared and Paul are calling it

It has been a few days since Jake tried to steal me away from Jared or at least that is what Jared and Paul are calling it. I guess when Paul walked Jake out he let Jake know that Jared lived with us and that me and him were sleeping together. To which Jake phased. Paul could tell it was because I had sex with Jared and not him. After me and Jared talked things got better. Even better after we had sex.

Flash back 🔮

"Do you still love him?" Jared asks, looking at the floor. I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"NO! I care about him as a friend but I do not love him. I love you Jared." I say walking up to him and cupping his face with my hands. He looks into my eyes and I can see the tears he is holding back. "Jared, the day you told me that you had imprinted I thought my heart was going to slowly die. I thought there goes my one chance at being happy with the man I have loved for years." I say kissing him softly. He pulls me to him and kisses me again.

"I love you so much Davina." He says as he kisses me again. I push my body into his so that there is no space between us as I rub Jared cock through his shorts. Jared grabs my ass with both of his hands as I moan into his mouth. I hear him growl as I unbutton his shorts.

"I think I need to claim what is mine again!" Jared says with lust filled eyes as I try to step back from him. Which was a mistake cause as soon as I did Jared bent down and put me over his shoulder and walked us to our room. "Strip for me baby!" He says licking his lips as I slowly stand to remove my clothes. I turn around to remove my pants. As I bend over to step out of them I feel Jared behind me. One hand running down my bare back all the way to my ass. Where he gives me a hard slap on my butt cheek. I gasp as I turn to look at him and he has a smug smirk on his face.

"Take your panties off." He says looking me up and down as he starts to get undressed. "I want you on all fours." He whispers in my ear. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from moaning. I climbed on to the bed on all fours. I hear Jared groan. I feel the bed dip, as I turn to look at him he slaps my ass again. I yelp not in pain but in shock. I feel Jared rub my back all the way down to my pussy. "So! Wet!" Jared says as he inserts a finger into my pussy. I moan as he inserts another finger. He quickened his pace with his fingers making me cum on them. When he pulls his fingers out, I turn to look at him. I watch as he licks my juices off of his fingers. "You taste so good baby!" He says as he slams into me. He sets a quick and rough pace. That night Jared took me to a whole new kind of high. One that I never wanted to end.

End Flashback

I am laying in bed with Davina and can't help but smile down at her as she lays on my chest

I am laying in bed with Davina and can't help but smile down at her as she lays on my chest. I know we need to get up but I don't want to leave her or our bed. I have to patrol in 2 hours with Embry and I don't want to go. I want to stay in bed all day with my imprint.

"Jared?" Paul says knocking on the bedroom door. I carefully move Davina off of me. Making sure her body is covered up before grabbing a pair of shorts before opening the door.

"What's up Paul?" I ask as I step out of the room so we don't wake Davina.

"I was thinking about that feeling that I have had a few times when I have gotten home..." He says looking around the hallway. I look at him confused. The other night was the only time I felt it. I know he said he has felt it before. "The first time I felt it... It was the night you stayed over after you imprinted on D... She a that vision of Embry phasing." He says looking at me with sad eyes. "Then the other night she had the vision of Emily..." He said, still looking at me.

"Wait, are you saying that Davina is the one giving out that weird feeling?" I asked, well more like yelled at him.

"It is not a weird feeling. Both times for me it was a... It's hard to describe." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Protect Davina at all cost? Kind of feeling?" I ask looking at him as I think back to the other night. Because that is how I felt, for me. Like there was a danger coming and I needed to protect her.

"Yeah! That's it." He says, looking at me. "I don't know what it means but I feel like there was something around that Davina was putting off to warn us that someone was there that we couldn't smell or sense." He says looking at our bedroom door as Davina opens it up.

"Can you two shut up. Some of us are trying to sleep!" She says as she rubs her face. Thank god she put one of my shirts on before she opened the door.

"Sorry babe!" I say before kissing her head.

"Sorry D!" Paul says looking a little scared of her. She groans and pushes both of us away from her as she walks down stairs. Paul laughs at his sister as I run after her. Catching up with her in the kitchen.

"I really hope you have something on, under my shirt?" I say/ask as I put my hands on her hips. I hear the shower start and take that as my que to check. Rising my shirt up her body to see she has no panties on. I groan as she giggles at me. I watch her turn around and kiss me softly. "Are you trying to get me killed by your brother?" I ask as I slide my hand up her thigh, she releases a small moan at my touch. Just as I am about to take her upstairs I hear a howl. Davina sighs and looks at me.

"To be continued!" She says, giving me a kiss. We hear Paul swearing up stairs. I give Davina one more kiss before heading out with Paul to see what is going on.