Chapter 27

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

After the meeting with the Cullen's, Jared and Paul have been on guard with me

After the meeting with the Cullen's, Jared and Paul have been on guard with me. Paul won't let me leave the reservation without him or Jared. I have to go grocery shopping because these boys eat their weight in food. I was walking around the store as Paul and Jared went to grab a few snacks that they wanted for the house. I was on my way back to the dairy products when Bella stepped in my way. I sighed as she blocked my path. "What do you want Bella?" I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Why don't you want to be friends with me?" She asks, giving me a slight glare.

"Because you are nothing but a whore!" I say back to her starting to get pissed. "You slept with Jake while we were together and then tried to go after Jared and try to do some with him. You have stalked me and assaulted me as well as called me names. And you think I should be friends with you?" I say almost yelling at her. A few older lady's start to whisper about what they have overheard me say.

"Look I am sorry that I slapped you and called you names." She says as I scoff at her. "And you're right I knew that you and Jake were together and I did go after him knowing that he was dating you. But at the time I needed him and he was more than willing to give me the attention that I wanted. But I didn't mean for us to sleep together. That just happened." She says, giving me a sheepish smile. "And you're right. I did go after Jared like I did with Jake. After me and Jake slept together he was so mad at what we had done. He kept saying how he was going to lose you and how he couldn't believe that he had slept with me when he was in love with you. I became jealous of you and I made Jake break up with you. I told him if he didn't then I would tell you about us sleeping together." She says looking down at the ground and playing with her fingers. "But after a few days I could see how unhappy Jake was with me and so I told him that I would help him get you back and that I would never tell you about what happened between us. But we didn't stop sleeping together so I thought if I harassed you and called you names then Jake would get over you and be with me. I then saw how happy you were with Jared and I became even more jealous of you. I mean the pack loves you and only tolerate me because of Jake." She says letting a scoff.

"Because Jake gave you hits about the pack. You were pushed on to us because Jake wants to get his dick wet with you. The pack does want anything to do with you. You are a leech loving whore that thinks it should be all about her. Well here is a news flash. You are nothing and will never be nothing other than a whore that thinks she is special. And I will never be friends with a whore like you." I say as her father walks up to us.

"What seems to be the problem here?" He asks, looking from Bella to me. Bella stands there in shock.

"I was reminding your daughter that my restraining order is still in effect. She is not supposed to be within 100 feet of me." I say looking at Chief Swan. Who looks at me confused. I have never told anyone about the restraining order I had against Bella.