Chapter 68

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed that Jake wasn't picking up his phone

I was pissed that Jake wasn't picking up his phone. I needed to go and see him but I also knew that if the pack or the elders saw me I would be in big trouble and I didn't need that right before I married Edward. I paced my bedroom trying to figure out what to do about Jake and how I would be able to get close to Davina. I knew it would be hard to get to her but Jake would be really horny by the morning and would call me to help him with his problem.

I fell asleep not knowing that Edward had heard what I had said to Jake. I was pissed when I woke up and there were still no messages for Jake. So I decided to take the risk and go and see him. When I pulled up to his house I saw a car I didn't recognize. I brushed it off as I walked up to the house and some random girl walked out.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I ask as she looks at me shocked and confused. Jake opens the door and sighs.

"Stacy... I'll call you later and we can hang out or something!" Jake says as he walks up to this chick and kisses her. I was pissed that he would do that in front of me. I mean I was his go to girl.

"OK!" She said all giggly as I stood there in shock. I watched as she walked to her car and drove off. But not before glaring at me.

"Who the hell was that? And why did you kiss her?" I ask as Jake just smiles at me.

"That was Stacy... And I kissed her because I wanted to kiss her." He says as I just look at him.

"Did you sleep with her?" I ask as Jake sighs again but nods his head at me. I was hurt that he would cheat on me with the likes of her. But then again he cheated on Davina with me. "I thought we had something special and that I meant more to you then just a fuck!" I say as Jake shakes his head.

"I am just a fuck to you... So, why should I treat you any differently than how you have been treating me?" He asks as I start to cry. I really thought that I meant more to him than that. But he is right. I have been using him for my needs and that is all I have wanted from him since Edward won't do anything with me until we are married. But I also needed him to help me take what is mine.

"Because you love me Jake. This isn't how you treat someone you love!" I yell at him.

"It's what I did to Davina. I loved her with all my heart and I slept with you like she was nothing at all to me. I threw away a three year relationship so I could get my dick wet with you." He says, making me see what pain I had caused her. I nodded my head in understanding that she would never be near me and I would never get her powers from her.

"I see what you are getting at. Davina will never be near me and I will be just a human until I am turned. And after that I will be a vampire with no gift. I will still be, plain Jane Bella Swan! The one girl no one will ever truly love." I say as Jake nods his head at me. 

I was all smiles the day after my birthday! Jared and I were engaged and I couldn't be more happy

I was all smiles the day after my birthday! Jared and I were engaged and I couldn't be more happy. Paul was happy for us as he knew that we were it for each other. With or without the imprint bond, I would love Jared and want to be with him. I watched him sleep in our bed, in our house. Jared is my forever and I and ready to start that life with him and away from vampires. But I also knew we had another battle ahead of us and we needed to be ready for it.

"Stop thinking and come back to bed!" Jared says as he rolls over onto his back. I smile as I know he is mine and only mine! I climb back into bed and his awaiting arms. "Now that is more like it!" Jared says, making me laugh at him.

"I love you Jared Cameron!" I say as I lean up and kiss him.

"I love you too Davina Cameron!" He says kissing me back. "More than you will ever know!" He says as we hold each other and fall back asleep. I wasn't sure how long we were both asleep but we were woken by a pounding on the front door. Jared groaned as I got out of bed and headed to the front door. I opened the door and growled.

"What the fuck do you want whore!" I asked with venom in my voice.

"I wanted to say that I am so sorry for doing what I did to you. With Jake!" Bella says as She starts to cry. I look at her confused. "Jake cheated on me with some girl named Stacy!" She says, I was shocked at first but then remembered he did it to me. So why wouldn't he do it to her?

"Yeah it sucks! But you have Edward to freeze your bed!" I say as Jared steps behind me.

"Why are you here?" Jared asks with a growl.

"I just wanted to tell Davina that I am sorry for all the pain that I have caused her." Bella says. I still don't fully believe her and neither does Jared.

"Yeah well... Good for you! Now leave!" Jared says as Bella huffs at us.

"Look Bella I am not sure what you want from me but if you think that this was somehow going to make us friends then I am sorry. Nothing you say, nothing you do could ever undo the damage that you have caused." I say as she nods her head at me. "Now you need to leave and never come back to our land again. You are not welcome or wanted here!" I say as Bella nods her head and walks away from me and Jared.

"Who did Jake sleep with?" Jared asked as I started to laugh.

"Stacy!" I say as Jared looked at me shocked.

"Your best friend Stacy?" He asked as I nodded my head. I wasn't mad or hurt that he chose her to sleep with. She has always had a crush on him and my brother. I shrugged my shoulders as I walked into the kitchen to start making breakfast. "You don't care do you?" He asked as I shook my head no!

"Nope! I have no feelings for him whatsoever!" I say, making Jared smile at me. "I only have feelings for you!" I said as I patted his check.