Chapter 12

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

To say that I was pissed that Jake thought he could take Davina away from me would be an understatement

To say that I was pissed that Jake thought he could take Davina away from me would be an understatement. But When Davina told me she loved me I was shocked and relieved at the same time. All I wanted to do was take her home and hold her in my arms and never let her go. As we wait for the elders to show up Davina is helping Emily in the kitchen prep for breakfast that will be in a few hours. I can't help but smile at her every time she turns to me. When I hear a car pull up. I smile knowing that Jake is about to be really pissed.

"Boys! Outback!" Sam says as Embry pushes Jake out the back door. I kiss Davina before walking outside and waiting for Sam and the elders. As soon as they walk out Jake is shaking with anger.

"YOU KNEW?" He yells at his father. Billy nodded his head.

"Yes Jacob I knew. We have our reasons for not telling anyone about the pack." Billy says you could see the sadness in his eyes. For not telling his son.

"And Davina?" Jake yells as me and Paul growl at him. Harry puts his hands on our shoulders.

"Same with Davina, the seer is a special and rare gift to the tribe. She is only the second one we have ever been blessed with." Old Quil says, patting my shoulder, I look back at him and nod my head. Paul smiles with pride at what was said about his sister. The elders talk with Jake a little while longer as he has a million questions. I look back in the house and see Davina asleep at the kitchen table. I smiled and hit Paul's arm, I pointed and chuckled when he saw his baby sister.

"Jared... Paul... Why don't you take Davina home." Sam says once he sees her asleep. He laughs and shakes his head. "It's like she is studying for finals all over again!" He says with a laugh. I walk up to her and pick her up and she cuddles into my chest. I hear Jake growl at us. Paul moves in front to protect Davina knowing that I will heal faster.

"Jake enough!" Billy yells, Davina stairs in my arms a little. I walked her out to my car and put her in the back seat. Paul hops in the passenger seat as I get in the driver seat. Driving the 5 minutes to the house. Getting there and getting out something seems off. Paul must scened it as well he keep looking around.

"Something seems off to you?" I ask as I look over at Paul and he nods his head at me.

"Stay with Davina...." Paul starts to say when Davina wakes up.

"Get in the car now!" She yells at us. "We need to get back to the pack house. GO! GO!" She screams as we get in the car. Driving 80 mph it only took us 2 minutes to get back. Davina jumps from the car and runs to the back. "Emily, run!" Davina yells as Sam pulls her to him as the red head vampire runs through the yard right where Emily was standing. She turns to Davina and lunges at her. Davina moves out of the way in time as me, Paul and Jake phase.

"Embry, stay with the girls!" Sam says before phasing and heading after her

"Embry, stay with the girls!" Sam says before phasing and heading after her. I run over to Emily and hug her.

"Are you OK?" I asked, looking her over, she nodded her head and looked at me. She pulls me into a hug.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen let's get inside." Embry says, helping Billy inside. I turn around and look out into the woods. Embry walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "You did good Davina." Embry says looking out into the woods.

"She was going to turn her!" I say still looking out into the woods.

"You sure?" He says looking at me as I nod my head.

"I saw it, Embry! She bit Emily in the neck. Emily screamed in pain and the next thing I saw was Emily with red eyes." I say hugging myself. Embry puts his arm around me.

"Then you did really good... Davina. Never doubt that." Embry says, kissing my head as he guides me inside. I still could believe what I saw. We waited around for what felt like forever with me pacing the living room. We hear the call letting us know they are back. Embry checks to make sure that it is the pack before opening the back door. I ran out the door and right to Jared checking him over before moving to my brother. Seeing no signs of injury I released the breath that I was holding.

"She got away!" Sam says with a snarl, he takes a few deep breaths to calm himself down, before he turns to me. "Divina, what did you see?" He asks as everyone looks at me.

"I saw her attack Emily... Biting her neck and running off with all of you chasing her, I saw Emily screaming in pain. The next thing I saw was Emily with red eyes." I say looking away from everyone.

"What else did you see Davina?" Paul says looking at me confused cause he knows I am hiding something. He knew me too well.

"I saw Emily with red eyes standing over Sam's dead body. As the pack went to attack her." Davina rushes out as a tear falls down my face. Jared pulls me into his arms and holds me close. Sam looks shocked at what he just heard as the elders look pissed.

"It's ok baby... You stopped that from coming true." Jared whispers into my ear as Paul rubs my back.

"Davina? Who was the main focus of your vision? Was it Emily or Sam?" Billy asks, looking confused.

"Emily!" I say looking at Billy with concern. He nods his head.

"What is it Billy?" Sam asks, looking from me to Billy.

"I'm not sure just yet." Billy said looking back into the woods deep in thought. "But if she is seeing imprints now her power is already greater than the first seer." Billy says, still looking into the woods.

"Davina I think it would be best if you kept a journal for future packs and seers to help them." Harry says with a nod at me.

"I already have one started. I just need to add a few side notes to it." I say with a small smile as the elders nod their heads. Sam walks over to me. and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you!" He whispers into my ear. I nod my head as I hug him back.

"There's something else." Paul says looking from me to Jared. Jared nods his head. "When we got back to the house something seemed off. Before we had a chance to check things out Davina made us come back here. But it's not the first time I have felt this way when coming home." Paul says, looking at me with a sad smile. What did he mean?