Chapter 30

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Jared came back into the bathroom and he looked concerned about something

Jared came back into the bathroom and he looked concerned about something. "We need to get dressed... Paul is downstairs and he is pacing." Jared says pulling me to our room. I hurry and throw on some clothes so I can get to my brother. Walking down the stairs to see Paul glaring at me.

"Paul what's wrong?" I ask, seeing my brother mad at me is a rare sight.

"Please tell me you didn't know?" He says anger clear in his voice. I looked at him confused as to what he was talking about.

"Know what Paul?" I ask now confused with my brother.

"Please tell me you didn't know who I would imprint on?" Paul says placing his face in his hands. I looked at him shocked. Did he say imprint?

"You imprinted?" I asked to make sure I heard him right. When he nods his head at me. I started to laugh, not at him. Ok will kinda, at him. I knew my brother and he never wanted to be tied down to anyone, not after our mother, up and left one day.

"It's not funny D!" He whines out at me. I stopped laughing but continued to smile at him.

"I mean it kinda is." I say, trying not to laugh at him. I look over at Jared and he is still in shock. "Who did you imprint on?" I ask sitting down next to my brother.

"I never wanted to imprint... I am happy with what I have and now..." He says putting his face back into his hands. I squat down in front of him and move his hands away from his face.

"Bubba! I don't know who you imprinted on that is something only the wolf gets to see. So you need to tell me. Who is your imprint?" I say/ ask, still trying not to laugh.

"Rachel Black!" He says and I was even more shocked. Paul and Rachel have always hated each other. Mostly because my brother is an ass, so I can't really blame her for hating him.

"Well damn!" I say, still in shock. "Jake is going to be pissed, but I mean there is nothing he can do about it. It's not like you all pick your imprints." I say as Jared starts to laugh.

"I'm sorry but out of all the girls, you get the one that hates you the most." Jared says laugh as he does. "You are going to have to show her that you aren't that same asshole from high school." Jared says pointing at my brother.

"That's the problem... I am still that same asshole from high school." Paul whines out as he throws himself back on the couch.

"Well, show her the side that only D gets to see." Jared says, looking at me with a smile on his face. I knew he was going to enjoy this a little too much.

"She is my baby sister, of course I am more calm with her." Paul says with a sigh.

"But she is now your imprint." Jared says, making me nod my head agreeing with him. "You can't always be the hot head. I mean D! Is used to it. But you aren't going to want to be that asshole with your imprint." Jared says, making Paul nod his head. "You just need to give her time and show her that you are about being with her. And I would start by saying goodbye to all of your side pieces." Jared says as Paul groans.

"And getting an STD test!" I say making my brother glare at me. "As soon as possible. Cause I have a feeling once the truth is out you two will be humping like rabbits. And no I didn't have a vision. I just know you!" I say as Paul starts to laugh and shakes his head at me.

"See if anyone else said that, they would have been hit. If not worse!" Jared says pointing between us, making me and my brother laugh. 

After finding out that Paul, imprinted I took his shift for patrol so he could deliver the bad news to all of his one nighters

After finding out that Paul, imprinted I took his shift for patrol so he could deliver the bad news to all of his one nighters. Paul had told Sam that he had imprinted and to my surprise Sam laughed as well but was shocked when he found out who it was. And then he felt bad for him and knew he had a lot of work ahead of him.

Davina had gone to the Black house to say hi to Rachel. I wasn't that far behind the Black house when I heard Rachel scream about how her brother is a dumb ass and how I was a much better choice to be dating. I smiled at that and then she asked about Paul. I was shocked. I tried to listen more but Sam started yelling at me to get a move on it and stop listening to the imprints talk.

I walked into the house to see Davina making dinner and Paul looking like he had been run over by a semi truck. "Ruff day?" I asked as he groaned and put his face into the pillow of the couch. I look over at Davina and she sighs.

"Not all of them were ok with him leaving them." Davina says. "But on a happier note Rachel did ask about you. Said you looked really hot! Which made me gag a little bit." Davina says, making Paul sit up and look at her and me laugh. "She also asked if you had finally got your head out of your ass and stopped being a dick." She says, making him groan again. "I told her that it is a work in progress and you are working on one thing at a time and not to listen to others. Cause they don't know you like me and Jared." She says as Paul gives her a smile and gets up.

"You are the best, you know that? What did I do to deserve a sister like you?" He says kissing her head.

"Who knows... Maybe in a past life you did something really awesome cause we all know in this one you haven't." She says making Paul push her away from him and laughs. I laughed so hard that I snorted a few times. When we hear a knock on the door. Davina smiles before walking to go get it.

"Jare, you may want to go put a shirt on!" She says as she opens the door to reveal Rachel standing there. "Hey dinner is almost done!" She says as Rachel steps inside giving Paul a smile. Davina mouths 'you owe me!' And Paul nods his head.

"Hey Jared... Paul!" Rachel says but only looking at Paul. I smile and run upstairs to get a shirt. Once I am back downstairs Paul and Rachel are talking into the living room and Davina is in the kitchen.

"You are one amazing sister and girlfriend! You know that?" I whisper into her ear as she smiles.