Chapter 40

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I watch as Jake leaves with Bella. I was pissed that they thought that we would submit to them. Even if they knew what Davina was we wouldn't submit to them. I mean there is only one way that would happen and then it hits me, they plan on kidnapping her. I walk over to Davina and Rachel, I put my arms around Davine and hold her close. "We need to talk with Sam." I say as they both look at me confused. We all walk over to Sam and Paul. "We need to talk!" I say as they all look at me confused.

"What's going on?" Paul asks with worry looking from Davina to Rachel.

"I think they are planning to kidnap Davina." I say as Paul growls and starts to shake really bad. I moved Davina and Rachel behind me and moved them back about ten feet. We watch as he tries to calm himself down.

"What do you mean?" Sam asks, still looking confused.

"She said they want us to submit to them. What is the one way to get most of us to submit?" I say/ ask as Sam's eyes go wide.

"To have Davina." Rachel says with a growl. "That fucking bitch! I'll kill her!" She yells, getting the pack's attention

"Not going to fucking happen! No one is touching my sister!" Paul says with a snarl as he shakes more. "I will kill every last one of them." He says with a growl before he phases.

"I agree! But what do we do now?" I ask as the rest of the pack walk up to us.

"What's going on?" Quil asks, looking confused.

"The Cullen's and Bella plan to kidnap Davina!" Rachel says, making the pack growl.

"I say we cancel the treaty and send them on their way. We have more than enough to do it!" Embry says as everyone nods their heads.

"Let's call a meeting with them and let them know that they are one mistake away from being hunted down and killed." Sam says as Paul growls.

"I am going to!" Rachel says as Paul whines and shakes his head no.

"That means no!" Davina says to Rachel as Paul nuggies Rachel with his nose. "And that is get your ass inside the house!" Davina says as we all laugh. Rachel looks confused as do the rest of us.

"How do you know that?" Sam asks, looking over at her confused. I was a little confused as well.

"Um. Will I have been trying to find a way to let you all know that I had a vision when you are in wolf form and Paul has been helping me. I have been able to connect with his mind after hours and hours of work." She says as we all look at her in shock.

"That is cool!" Quil says as Embry nods his head. I smile as now we will know if she has a vision and we are out as a pack. Davina turns to Rachel.

"And I agree with Paul. If Jared is right you being at this meet puts you at risk as well as me. Bella now knows that we won't turn on each other." She says as I nod my head. I didn't even think about that.

"If Jared is right about what?" Leah asks as she turns to me.

"I believe they plan on kidnapping Davina to make us submit to the Cullen's" I say as everyone that didn't know looks shocked.

"The hell they will!" Embry yells, as Quil and him start to shake.

"Let's all calm down. We need to go about this the right way." Sam says as he starts to pace. It was clear he was making a plan to protect not only Davina but the rest of the imprints.

 It was clear he was making a plan to protect not only Davina but the rest of the imprints

I wasn't shocked when Jared said that they were planning on kidnapping me. But the pack would submit if any imprint was taken. They also needed to be looked after. I knew Rachel wanted to be there with us at the meet, but she needs to be kept safe more than me. I sigh as I watch Sam talk to Billy about what is going on. From the look on Billy's face it is not good. I hear Jared and my brother growl as a car pulls up. I turn around and see Jake smiling at all of us. Like he is the luckiest guy in the world.

"Jake!" Billy yells. Jake turns to look at his father and frowns.

"What is going on?" He asks as the pack glares at him. Paul is holding Rachel back from killing her brother.

"Bella is no longer allowed on our land. I don't care what your feelings are for her. If you help her I will make sure that you never see the light of day again." Billy says as Jake looks at him shocked. "Do I make myself clear?" Billy yells as Jake nods his head.

"What happened?" He asks, looking around confused.

"The Cullen's are planning on kidnapping an imprint! With the help of Bella!" I say turning to him. He shakes his head no. "To make the pack submit to them." I say with venom to my voice.

"No she wouldn't do that!" Jake says as me and Rachel scoff at him.

"You sure about that little brother?" Rachel asks as she crosses her arms over her chest. He shakes his head no. "Because I think she would. If it means she will finally get her way." Rachel says, making Jake start to shake.

"She wouldn't! I mean you three could easily fight her off." Jake says, looking at the ground.

"What about Clair?" Quil asks, looking even more pissed. She wouldn't be able to fight Bella off if she went after her.

"Bella doesn't know about her." Jake says, shaking his head again.

"We have a meeting set up with them. We need to head out." Sam says as the pack nod their heads. "Then let's go!" He says as they all head to the woods and phase. Jared walks up to me and licks my face. I giggle as I push him away.

"Jared!" I scream as he does it again before laying down for me to claim on to his back.