Chapter 8🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

I stayed at the diner with Davina until she was off at nine

I stayed at the diner with Davina until she was off at nine. I had a feeling that Jake or Bella were going to try something and I was right. Walking outside with my arm around her shoulders when I see Bella standing by Davina's jeep. "Hey babe! Give me your keys." I say holding out my hand. Davina put her keys in my hand but looked at me confused. I smile at her and kiss her cheek. I unlock the jeep and open the passenger side door letting her get in.

"Can I help you?" I say to Bella walking around to the driver's side to see Bella jump. I had to hold back my laugh.

"I need to talk to Davina!" She says with a sad look.

"Yeah! That's not happening after you called her a slut. Like I would let you anywhere near her." I say as Jake walks up next to Bella.

"What are you her keeper now?" Jake says with anger in his voice.

"Nope! Just her boyfriend!" I say with a smug smirk. Jake's head snaps up to me, anger fills his eyes. "Leave Davina alone! You broke up with her, Jake. To try to be with her." I say pointing at Bella. "You both have no right to be bugging her like you have been." I say getting angry. I open the jeep's door and get in. I smile at Davina as we drive away.

It has been a few days since I told Bella and Jake to back off of Davina, and so far it seems to be working. Jake hasn't tried to talk to Davina at school. I have pretty much moved in with Davina and Paul. Paul isn't happy that Davina and I share a bed. I have had to remind him multiple times that nothing has happened between us and at all we do is sleep. I have fallen in love with Davina. I am scared to say it to her just yet.

Tomorrow is Friday which means me and Davina are going on our date. And I can't wait! I walk into our room and smile seeing her studying. "Hey baby?" I say looking for a pair of shorts.

"Hey!" She says looking up from her homework. I bend down and give her a kiss, she smiles into it.

"Are you ready for tomorrow night?" I ask, grabbing a pair of shorts.

"Yep! I have the cutest outfit picked out!" She says pulling my shorts out of my hand with a sly smirk.

"What are you up to?" I ask bending down to grab my shorts from her.

"This!" She says pulling me down on top of her as she kisses me. I moved so I was between her legs. She moans as my hand goes to her boob, I growl into our kissing.

"What the fuck! Jesus Jared! Come on man!" Paul yells from the door as Davina laughs.

"I've walked in on you doing way worse. More than once!" I say as Davina laughs even harder.