Chapter 17

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

Sitting at the pack house waiting for the pack to show up

Sitting at the pack house waiting for the pack to show up. When I hear a truck pull up. I look at Emily confused before walking out of the kitchen to see who is here. I watch as Jared hops out of the back of Bella's truck. Ok now I am pissed. What in the fuck is my boyfriend doing with her?... I am going to kill Jake, if she is here she knows.

"Come on in Bella we won't bite" Embry says with a chuckle

"Speak for yourself!" Jared says, looking at me and winking before looking at Embry and Bella. I glare at the girl as she walks up to the house. Jared walks in and grabs a muffin and sits at the table before pulling me to his lap and kissing me. "Miss me babe?" He asks, kissing my neck. I slap his leg and glare and he sighs before looking at the door.

"Who's this?" Emily asks, as my head snaps to the door the boys came through. I glare at Bella and she glares back at me.

"Bella Swan, who else?" Jared says with annoyance in his voice as he rubs my back.

"Mmm... So you're the vampire girl?" Emily asks as Jared slaps my ass and kisses me, causing me to giggle at him.

"So you're the wolf girl?" Bella says back. I roll my eyes at her.

"Guess so... Well I'm engaged to one." Emily says, smiling at me. I smile back at her as she looks at the guys. "Save some for your brothers and lady's first... Muffin?" Emily asks. I can be mad at Emily for being so nice. It's who she is. And I wouldn't want to change her for the world.

"Sure, thanks." Bella says with a small smile as she moves over to the table grabbing a muffin and moving over by the stairs

"Leave it to Jacob to find a way around Sam's gag order." Emily says. I can't Help be even more mad with Jacob at this point. How could he do this to the pack to his people? Good thing he is not Alpha. Because he would be a shity alpha.

"He didn't say anything to me." Bella says, I knew she was lying. I saw what he did! Jared kisses my check making me look at him. I sigh and lay my head on his shoulder.

"That's a wolf thing. Alpha's orders get obeyed whether we want them to or not." Embry says looking at Bella as he eats his muffin. I slap Embry's arm and glare at him. "And Check it out! We can hear each other's thoughts." Embry continues. I open my mouth to yell at him, but am cut off by Jared.

"Would you shut up? These are trade secrets. Damn it!! This chick runs with vampires." Jared yells at him as I rub Jared's abs.

"You can't really run with vampires" She says as Emily giggles. "Cause they're fast!" She says. I scoff at her.

"Yeah? Well we're faster... Freaked out yet?" Jared says with an edge to his voice as he pulls me closer to him. I laugh and pat his chest.

"You're not the first monsters I've met." She says while looking down at the ground.

"I think you have them mistaken for your blood sucking leech of an ex-boyfriend." I say with venom. My brother, boyfriend and friends are not monsters. Jared kisses my check as Bella glares at me.

"Jake's right, you're good with weird!" Sam says walking in the house and heading over to Emily kissing her. I watch as Bella looks at them with envy and longing.

"Where is my brother at?" I ask look back at Sam with a sweet smile.

"He will be here in a minute! With Jake." He says pointing at me as I scoff and roll my eyes. Not even a minute later my brother and Jake walk in the house. Paul moves to the table and sits across from me and Jared. I smile at him.

"Bella... This is Sam... is fiance Emily. You know Embry. Then there is Davina, Jared and Paul. Everyone, this is Bella." Jake says with the biggest smile on his face. Me and my brother both rolled our eyes.

"Yeah! We know who the leech loving bitch is!" I say with a growl. Jake sighs and looks at me with a pleading look. "That reminds me!" I say standing up and walking over to Jake and punching him in the face knocking him to the ground. I grab Bella by the hair and she screams, I grab her face making her look at me. "If you ever touch my brother again I will kill you myself! Do I make myself clear!" I yell at her before throwing her to the ground. I watch her scurry away from me and behind Jake who just got up from the ground. No one besides Bella is surprised at what just happened.

I watch Jake take Bella outside and away from me, she looks back only to see me standing there glaring at her.

I wasn't surprised that Davina punched me but what surprised me was that it hurt. I mean I have seen Davina get into a lot of fights because of Paul. I wasn't even surprised when she threatened Bella. Everyone knows that if you mess with Paul you mess with Davina. I pull Bella out of the house and away so Davina can calm down a little bit before we head back.

"You didn't even stand up for me Jake!?" Bella says in a whiny tone. I huffed at her. She didn't know about her or her temper.

"What was I supposed to say to her?" I ask, looking at her confused. "Hey D! Sorry Bella called you a slut and slapped your brother. Please don't beat her up!" I say in a sarcastic tone. "That would have made this worse for you and me. As it is, I still have to face her everyday." I say look at Bella with a little bit of anger. I was still pissed about losing Davina but knew it was also my fault that I did.

"I don't know but you could have stopped her." She whines out at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I told you before that no one messes with Davina and no one stops her when she is pissed. She is a force to be reckoned with. Be glad that she only threatened you and didn't beat you up. Or put you in the hospital! I say in a matter of fact tone.

"So what is she?" Bella asks, I look at her confused for a second. What was she asking me?

"She is not a wolf if that is what you are asking." I say, trying to figure out a way to change the subject from Davina to something else. Because I knew I wouldn't be able to give her any clues to what she is.