Chapter 54

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It has been a few days since the last talk with the Cullen's and Bella

It has been a few days since the last talk with the Cullen's and Bella. After a long talk with Jared about what Rosalie and Emmett said about Bella and Jake. We went and talked to Sam about it as a group. Sam thought it would be a good idea to see if we could even trust Jake with not only pack business but personal as well. He even wanted to give Jake false info to see if he would tell Bella about it. I really didn't care as long as Rosalie was kept out of harm's way.

Paul and Rachel thought it was the funniest thing in the world. He wanted to come up with the false info and he wanted to make it really good. Something that would make Jake both happy and sad. He didn't want to tell anyone until he was ready. Which happened to be the day Bella went over to Jake's house. Embry and Leah watched and waited to see what would happen. When they called, Paul finally told us what he told Jake. Which was: That I was breaking up with Jared so me and Jake could get back together.

Of course Jared and I were pissed. Jared was ready to kill my brother for using us as a lie to get Jake. Bella came storming into the house followed by Jake, Embry and Leah. Bella is pissed and her sights are set on me.

"Jake will never go back to you! He likes having sex with me too much." Bella yells as I start to laugh.

"Like I would want to be with him after he has been with you!" I say as Jared smiles and kisses my head.

"Your brother already told Jake the truth. So just come clean." Bella says, stepping closer to me. I smile as Emmett sends me a text saying Edward is flipping out over what he saw Bella and Jake doing and this was after she told him that nothing was happening between them anymore and that she was going to tell him that and be back home with him.

"Are you sure it was the truth?" I ask as Jake looks shocked and Bella looks confused. "Cause I love Jared... I will always love Jared... I don't want to be with anyone other than Jared. Unlike you who will fuck anything and everything." I state as Jake looks at Paul who is smiling. Bella looks at Jake and shakes her head.

"You all played him? Knowing that he would tell me!" Bella asks as I nod my head.

"And you both took the bait! So now we all know Jake can't be trusted and you are nothing more than a nasty ass whore. Who hopped when Jake called and told you to come over." I say as Jared and Paul high five each other.

"Wait this was all a set up?" Jake asks, looking at all of us. "Why? Why would you do that to us?" He asks as everyone looks at him weird.

"Yeah, it was... And now Emmett has enough on Bella to show Edward that she doesn't really love him... That she is just using him." Jared says as Bella looks shocked and then angry.

"OH! NO!" Bella says before running out of the pack house. Jake just stood there looking shocked and pissed.

"Aww! I didn't get to tell her he already knows. Emmett dropped off the dvd for them all to watch!" I say as Jake looks shocked. As I smile at Jake. "OH! Well!" I say with a shrug of my shoulders as I walk away from everyone.

 "OH! Well!" I say with a shrug of my shoulders as I walk away from everyone

I watch Davina walk out of the pack house and head to our house. I smile as I turn back to Jake who is still just standing there like a moron. "So you all set this up?" Jake asks. not looking at anyone.

"Yes!" Paul says while he holds Rachal in his arms. "Because we knew that if we told you something to do with Davina or Emmett and Rosalie then you would run and tell Bella as soon as you saw her." Paul says as I smile still.

"I really thought she was going to come back to me." Jake says as me and Paul both burst out laughing. Jake looks at us hurt.

"OH! Shit you are serious about this?" Paul says as I shake my head at him. "Jake... Davina will never come back to you. She loves Jared and lives with him. I mean I don't know why you would think that she would leave him to go back to you?" Paul says as I start to get angry.

"Why would she come back to you after you cheated on her or better yet why would she leave me when I have done nothing to her. Never cheated, never laid a hand on her. Hell the only time I yelled at her was when she did something that put herself in danger." I say as Jake still won't look at anyone. "No, what you wanted was Davina as your girlfriend. You know the one that you show off, take out on dates so people see you out together, but you also wanted to keep Bella on the side. That way Edward would think that Bella was faithful and wouldn't think twice about Bella coming down here anymore." I say as Jake nods his head at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Embry yells standing up. "Why would you want to do that to Davina? I mean fuck..." Embry yells as he stares down Jake.

"I get it... It is wrong... But I love them both. I don't want to choose between the two of them. Davina is the perfect girlfriend... As for Bella I mean she is really only good for sex. Other than that there isn't much going for her." Jake says as I scoff. Embry and Quil are glaring at him. Paul looks like he is about to rip Jake's head off.

"Yeah! Well Davina isn't leaving me... We live together and we are happy together." I say as Paul nods his head.

"I can't believe you Jake, you disgust me." Rachel says as she walks out of the house. We all knew she was going after Davina.