Chapter 7

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It's been two weeks since I asked Davina to my girlfriend and I haven't been happier

It's been two weeks since I asked Davina to my girlfriend and I haven't been happier. I'm watching Davina help Emily bake cookies and I can't help but smile at her as she catches me. "You know starring isn't nice!" She says placing a plate of cookies on the table, Embry laughs at me.

"Is it really starring if you're my girlfriend?" I question back at her, as I pull her to my lap and kiss her cheek.

"No I guess not!" She replies back to me with a small giggle.

"What's the plan for today?" Embry asks, looking at all of us from his place at the table.

"Let's go cliff diving!" Paul says from the back door.

"Yeah! It will be Embry's first time from the top!" I say kissing Davina's neck. "Babe, do you want to come with us?" I whisper in her ear. I knew she had to work and couldn't come but I wanted to mess with Paul a little.

"NOPE! She is not jumping from the top." Paul growls out. "And it is too cold for her!" Paul says, slapping the back of my head.

"I'll keep her warm!" I say pulling her even closer, Paul growls even more at me as I laugh at him. It was funny to mess with him.

"Can't anyways. I have to work!" Davina says with a pout. I pull her into a kiss.

"Well then dinner at the diner tonight? Give Emily a night off!" Sam says as Emily smiles at me.

"Sounds good to me, I'll save you guys a table!" Davina says standing up and giving me a kiss and walking over to Paul and kissing his cheek. "I'll see you in a few hours." She says grabbing her bag and heading to the door. I stand and walk with her.

"D!" I say so she will turn around and I can wrap my arms around her.

"Yeah! Jar?" She says walking backwards.

"I want to take you out on a date!" I say rubbing the back of my neck. Why am I so nervous? I have known her since she was born.

"Do you, now?" She says with a smile. "Like a couple?" She says with a shocked look on her face. I know she is joking.

"YES! Like a couple... I know we haven't got to do a lot of things that normal couples do in the beginning of a relationship. But I still want to have those moments. Or at least try to have those moments." I say grabbing her hand and making her stop walking.

"Jar... We are not a normal couple! And I am ok with that!" She says with a smile.

"I know that! But I would still like to take you out just you and me... Movie and dinner in Port Angeles... Next friday?" I say with a sexy smirk as our bodies are pressed together.

"I would like that!" She whispers against my lips. As soon as those words left her mouth I captured her lips with mine as I pushed her up against her jeep. I groaned as I felt her hand on my abs.