Chapter 52🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

It has been five days since Rosalie and Emmett started to try to conceive their child that I had a vision of

It has been five days since Rosalie and Emmett started to try to conceive their child that I had a vision of. I smile as I know that it will be happening soon. I can feel it. Emmett has been giving permission to be on our land after my magic wears off on him. So he can be with his mate during this time. It did take some work to have them agree. But in the end I won with the help of Sam, Jared and surprisingly my brother. I smile as I look over at Jared's sleeping form. I slap his ass, making him jump up and growl at me.

"Good morning my sexy wolf!" I say as I kiss his cheek, He groans as he lays back down.

"Don't get me wrong babe! But you are too happy in the morning!" He says, making me gasp and place my hand over my heart playfully.

"What can I say? It is a beautiful day and love is in the air!" I say as I throw my shirt at him. I hear him growl before I feel his arms around me and he is kissing my neck.

"How about we practice making a baby of our own?" He says before he picks me up and moves us back to bed. I giggle as I am thankful we are at the house Jared got us. So we don't have to be quiet. And we both hated being quiet!

"Mmm. I like the sound of that!" I say as I slip my hands down into his boxers. I hear him moan as my hand runs along is cock. He rips my underwear off and hurries to push his boxers off of himself. In one quick move he is inside of me. We both moan as Jared starts to move.

"I love you Davina!" He says as my eyes want to roll into the back of my head at how good he feels against me and inside of me. And now that we are working on fixing up the house we have been spending more nights here than at the house with my brother and Rachel.

"I love you too, Jared!" I say, holding back my own moan as he starts to move faster.

"Don't hold back from me. I want to hear the pretty little sounds you make for me! Only for me!" He says, slamming into me. Earning a gasp from me, making him smile as He knows he won that round with me.

"OH! Fuck!" I moan as Jared brings me to another orgasm. I see him smiling as he pulls out.

"Roll over!" He says as I smile up at him. I try not to giggle as I know I may not be able to walk after he is done with me. I roll over, making Jared groan as he runs his hands up and down my ass. "So fucking beautiful!" He says as he rubs the tip of his cock up and down my folds. Jared slowly slides into me. I hear him chuckle as he grabs my hips. "Move the pillows baby! I want to hear you scream for me!" He says, I move the pillows away from me as he starts to thrust in and out of me. Getting faster and harder with each thrust.  

I growl as Davina screams as she cums for me

I growl as Davina screams as she cums for me. Her pussy pulses around me, making me cum. I sigh as I lay my head on her back. I love that we don't have to hold back from each other when we are at our home. But we also can't keep our hands off each other when we are here. I asked Sam about it and he told me it's our imprint bond becoming stronger and that he and Emily are the same way when no one is at their house. And that he bet that Paul and Rachel are more than likely the same way.

After I catched my breath I laid down and pulled Davina into my arms. "I know what we have is more than just sex... But god do I love hearing you scream as I pound into you!" I say, earning a giggle for Davina.

"Good! Cause I love it when you pound into me. Or fuck me until I can't see straight and can't make a complet sentance." She says, making me hard again. I groan as I know we need to get up and go about our day. But Fuck! Do I want to say hell with it all and stay in this bed and really make a baby with her. Luckily the little device she has in her makes it so we won't have a baby right now. Something Paul is grateful for.

"We need to get up and get ready for the day!" I say, earning a groan for Davina.

"But I want to stay here, in our bed doing bad things to each other!" She says, earning a growl from me as she is now making it really hard for me to not get in trouble with Sam and the pack.

"You, my beautiful, sexy imprint are going to get me into trouble!" I say as I get out of bed and head to our bathroom. I hop into the shower as I hear Davina walk in. I look at her and she is pouting at me. God! I hate it when she does that. I want to give in to her but I have to do patrol today and she needs to check in with Rosalie and Emmett. "Baby I want to give you what you want but we have things to do today!" I say as she sighs but nods her head before joining me in the shower.

"I know... I just wish we could have one whole day just you and me!" She says as she steps under the water with me.

"I know and one day soon we will have that... And then we won't because we will have kids to chase after." I say with a chuckle. She slaps my chest but giggles. "And I will love every minute of it! Because it will be with you and our pups." I tell her as she smiles up at me with nothing but love in her eyes.