Chapter 57

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"Ok! So, what happens now?" I ask as Jared and Paul stand next to me

"Ok! So, what happens now?" I ask as Jared and Paul stand next to me. Wondering the same thing.

"Now you get to see what the future holds for the three of you!" Papa says as I look around at the empty house as does Paul and Jared. "Not in here, but out there!" He says as he points to the open door. I look around the room again and it has all changed. There is furniture, pictures all around the room and laughter coming from outside. I walked outside when I heard Jared and Paul laughing. Or what I thought was Jared and Paul. I smile as I see two little boys running around playing with a soccer ball!

"Hunter James! Get over here and eat your dinner! Before your father gets here and eats it for you!" Future me says as she stands with a swollen belly. I smile at our son as he runs around playing.

"You too Anthony David! Same thing applies to you!" Rachel says as she holds a little girl in her arms.

"Damn babe you look good pregnant!" Jared says as he rubs my stomach. Paul growls at him. He smiles as he slaps his chest and points off to the woods. "Holy shit that's us!" He says, making me look to where he is pointing. "Damn we look good!" He says, making me nod and check him out.

We watch as Future Jared and Paul run over to Rachel and Future me. I smile as there is still so much love that me and Jared will share as will Paul and Rachel. Jared kisses my belly.

"This is crazy! Watching our future selves!" Paul says as he walks closer to his future self.

"I know right! Kind of creepy tho!" Jared says as he looks back at the boys that are playing.

"Can you please get your sons to come and eat? Before it gets cold" Rachel says she points to the boys. They ran over to the boys and said something to them but we couldn't hear what was said. The boys came running over and sat down and started to eat. I watched as I shook my head at them.

"Will this really be our future? The kids and everything?" Jared asks as Papa nods his head.

"Yes! But this is only a taste of what will be for the three of you!" He says as I smile at him.

"The two of you have stood by Davina's side never once doubting her and her abilities. We are so proud of you both for the men you are becoming." Another man says, making us look at him.

"Grandpa Nic? Is that you?" Jared asks as the man smiles at him and nods his head.

"We have been watching over you since Davina got her gift! Now we weren't too happy in the beginning. But you have made up for it." He says as Both Jared and Paul look down at the ground. "But we forgot to take into account that you both shifted and didn't want to hurt her. Which would have been bad since she was needed at this time!" He says as both Paul and Jared nod their heads.

"How I wish we could show you more of what is to come for you all." Papa says as walks over to me. "But some things are better unseen!" He says, making me laugh at him. "You my little bit are a true gift not only to the pack and out people but to your brother and your imprinter!" He says as I look at Jared and Paul. But they weren't there. "It was their time to go back! The pack needs them." He says as I give him a sad smile. "We still have one more thing to show you!" He says as we are no longer at mine and Jared's home but at the house Rosalie and Emmett are staying in.

"Lucus! Get back here it is bath time! Emmett go get your son!" I hear Rosalie say as a little boy comes running out, laughing. I hear Emmett's booming laugh as he chases the little boy.

"Come on before your mother gets mad!" Emmett says as they walk back to the house. Rosalie was waiting at the door for them, her hand resting on a baby bump. I smiled as I watched them.

"She's pregnant again? And on our land? Did I..." I ask as I start to cry. Both men smile at me.

"Yes! They are now part of our people. Of the tribe!" Papa says as he smiles at the future.

"Because of you, Paul and Jared!" Jared's grandpa says as I smile up at him. "It's time Nathaniel! She has to return. There is still a war coming!" He says as I turn to my papa.

"Never change who you are for anyone! Always be true to yourself! And remember that we all love you." He says as they start to fade away. I smile as I look around our house one more time. I smiled as I looked at mine and Jared's wedding photo.

 I smiled as I looked at mine and Jared's wedding photo

I woke up next to Davina. Paul came running in but Davina still was out. "Why is she not back yet? She should have come back with us!" Paul asks/says as he paces our bedroom.

"I don't know! Maybe they are showing her something else?" I say as the pack looks at us confused.

"What the hell happened to you three? Are you OK?" Sam asks as me and Paul share a look.

"We were pulled into a vision... I guess you could say." I say as Paul nods his head in agreement.

"What vision? What was it about? What is coming?" Sam asks, looking even more confused. But I got what he meant. He was concerned that it was a vision about the pack.

"Of mine, Davina's and Jared's future! Nothing bad... Everything was perfect... Peaceful." Paul says as I look over at my imprint. Hoping she will wake up soon. I see tears run down her face, making me worried something is wrong. When she wakes with a gasp and sits straight up. She is smiling.

"Damn that was cool!" She says as she wipes her face. "Though I wish it didn't happen during sex! That sucked!" She says as Paul growls and I laugh. Sam shakes his head at her trying to hide his chuckle.

"Didn't need to hear that or know that!" He says as she shrugs her shoulders at him.

"Too late for that now! I said it... It can't be unsaid!" She says, making us all laugh even Paul. "Now get out so I can put some clothes on!" She says as Paul and Sam run out of our room. "You too Jare! Go on!" She says as I smile and shake my head no at her and lick my lips. She is my imprint after all. I had a right to see her naked.

"Nope! I am watching!" I say, only to be pulled out by Paul who has his eyes covered. I hear Davina laugh as I am pulled down the stairs. Where the rest of the pack waits for us to tell them what happened. I growl at my best friend.