Part 5 spending time part 1

Ratchet POV

After me and blaze finally finished talking I took her back home and I went to the base. It was very late to I just went to get recharge and thought what I was gonna do tomorrow with blaze. After the long night of recharge I had finally got up and started the day, well it looks like there is no decepticon activity but it also says that the planet has unnatural events occurring. "Old friend would you mind to do some recon for energon" Optimus said", no Optimus I would not mind at all. "Also old friend how is your relationship going with blaze"? Um it's going great so far I said while being a little nervous we were talking yesterday and it was ok. Anyway I should probably go look for energon see you when I get back Optimus then I went in side of the ground bridge. Wow this place looks very untouched like forever I said how did the decepticons never touch this place? 

I looked around and found some unstable energon um Optimus I have found some very unstable energon and it looks like it can't be moved also I am coming back to base. "Ok ratchet but be careful their might still be energon interference with the ground bridge so open it while not being near the energon". Ok Optimus will do I said and I opened the ground bridge and returned to base. Um Optimus I said, " yes ratchet? Um can I go and see blaze if it is fine with you? Optimus said " of course ratchet I would be able to keep you two apart anyway". Ok Optimus I will be back then I drove off.

Arcee POV

I had walked out of my brethroom and heard ratchet say something to Optimus and left. Hey Optimus what's doc bot up to this time? Optimus said " it looks like he wants to spend time with blaze today". Hahaha oh man it is just like miko said it is so obvious. "Yes it is Arcee yes it is though I hope nothing bad happens to them like last time". Yeah I hope so to anyway what's going on with the decepticons it feels like waiting for something to happen. "Yes the decepticon have been very distant very since we fought last time". "Though I can't help but feel like what I have them could cause us everything in this war". Optimus I know what you gave them was valuable but we need to move past that in order to find out what there doing. "Yes I know that Arcee hopefully we won't regret to much of what has happened and that we can be fully prepared for the next threat". 

Blaze POV

I said so it looks like I will finally be able to leave the hospital huh nurse Darby? Nurse Darby said " yes it looks like your finally healed now please don't over do it now cause your flashes could always come back". Ok! Well I guess I will am off then? "Yes blaze it's ok for you to go also ratchet said he will pick you up he is probably out there already". Oh I never knew he was coming for me anyway way thanks for helping me nurse Darby and I was off. I then saw that ratchet was there waiting in the parking lot, hey ratchet how's it going? "Hey blaze I am doing good how are you"? I am doing great I can finally get out of the hospital after soooooo long. "Yeah it was really long anyway do you want to go ........ anywhere"? Um well yeah sure why not?

Ratchet POV

After I picked up blaze form the hospital and I had asked her if she wanted to go anyway and she said "sure why not" so I went and took her out for a drive. While on the drive I told her about everything that everything that was happening at the base and she told me about how she was so ready to go back to talking with miko,raf and Jack. Finally we had made it to the canyons after a very long drive it was already night time so blaze had got out and I transformed then we just sat there looking out stargazing. Um blaze,"yes ratchet? I remember when I had used to do this it was fun but it was very hard to find the time to get to watch this. "Yeah it's very rare for this stuff to happen". Then she signal me to get on my should so I held out my servo and she hop on. She was near my neck cables which made me tense up a little. "Ratchet have you every wanted to listen to some earth music"? I said um no not really I do know what music is but I never wanted to get into it. 

"Well I have some music that I would like you to listen to while I sing it". Um ok blaze sure I will listen to it.

Music selection (lol don't kill be I don't know how to do music parts in books though I will ask later also this part is not created by me the song was created by someone else I am just writing it word for word anyway enjoy?)

Blaze POV

   HAD TO HAVE  HIGH HIGH HOPES FOR A LIVING, SHOOTING FOR THE STARS WHEN I COULD'NT MAKE A KILLING! 

DIDN'T HAVE A DIME BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION, ALWAYS HAD HIGH HIGH HOPES!

HAD TO HAVE HIGH HIGH HOPES FOR A LIVING, DIDN'T KNOW HOW BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION!

I WAS  GONNA BE THAT ONE IN A MILLION, ALWAYS HAD HIGH HIGH HOPES!

MAMA SAID FULFILL THE PROPHECY, BE SOMETHING GREATER, GO MAKE A LEGACY

   Manifest  destiny Back in the days We wanted everything, wanted everything 

Mama said Burn your biographies Rewrite your history

Light up your wildest dreams Museum victories, everyday

We wanted everything, wanted everything

Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated

All tied up, no more love and I'd hate to see you waiting

HAD TO HAVE HIGH, HIGH HIPES FOR A LIVNG SHOOTING FOR THE STARS WHEN I COULDN'T MAKE A KILLING!

DIDN'T HAVE A DIME BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION
ALWAYS HAD HIGH,HIGH HOPES!

HAD TO HAVE HIGH,HIGH HOES FOR A LIVING!
DIDN'T KNOW HOW BUT I ALAAYS HAD A FEELING!

I WAS GONNA BE THAT ONE IN A MILLON!
ALWAYS HAD HIGH,HIGH HOPES (HIGH,HIGH HOPES)!

Mama said
It's uphill for oddities
Stranger crusaders
Ain't ever wannabes

The weird and the novelties
Don't ever change
We wanted everything, wanted everything

Stay up on that rise
Stay up on that rise and never come down, oh

Mama said don't give up, it's a little complicated

All tied up, no more love and I'd hate to see you waiting

They say it's all been done but they haven't seen the best of me

So I got one more run and it's gonna be a sight to see

HAD TO HAVE HIGH,HIGH HOES FOR A LIVING!
SHOOTING FOR THE STARS WHEN I COULD'T MAKE A KILLING!

DIDN'T HAVE A DIME BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION!
ALWAYS HAD HIGH,HIGH HOPES!

HAD TO HAVE HIGH,HIGH HOPES FOR LIVING!
DIDN'T KNOW HOW BUT I ALWAYS HAD A FEELING!

I WAS GONNA BE THAT ONE IN A MILLION! ALWAYS HAD HIGH,HIGH HOPES

HAD TO HAVE HIGH,HIGH HOPES FOR A LIVING!
SHOOTING FOR THE STARS WHEN I COULDN'T MAKE A KILLING

DIDN'T HAVE A DIME BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION! ALWAYS HAD HIGH,HIGH HOPES!

HAD TO HAVE HIGH,HIGH HOPES FOR A LIVING! DIDN'T KNOW HOW BUT I ALWAYS HAD A FEELING!

I WAS GONNA BE THAT ONE IN A MILLION!  
ALWAYS HAD HIGH,HIGH HOPES! ( HIGH HIGH HOPES)

Lol that's it guess that is it for this chapter also sorry for not uploading for a long time it was Christmas soooo yeah family stuff anyway. MERRY CHRISTMAS (🤣 it's very late not even Christmas what every)