Part 1 Remember who you care for

Time skip

* After the orian pax event the decepticons had finally stopped attacking while the gave autobots some much needed air from all the battles they had fought*

Ratchet 

Well it looks like no more decepticon activity though it only makes me worry about how much damage they will do when they come back. Well old friend when they do make their return we will just have to better ready Optimus spoke. Nevertheless ratchet I think it is a good time for you to take a break you have been helping us for  while now. Well I guess I could since nothing is happening Rn. SCRAP I yelled, I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT BLAZE! Optimus I will be right back I said keep me posted on any events that might happen while I am gone. Don't worry old friend I will just keep your coms open just in case. Will do Optimus hopefully she is not mad at me for not coming sooner. 

I then gave one finally glance at Optimus before turning and transforming. I thought to my self ( please Primus let her not be angry with me). I had finally arrived at the hospital when I turned on my holo from and went inside the hospital. I then gave nurse Darby a call, hey nurse Darby where is blaze is she still in the hospital? Oh hi ratchet have not heard from you in a while like in 3 weeks but yes blaze is still here and she was really getting worried sick about you. Don't worry nurse Darby I said with a clam tone I am here now. I had talked to nurse Darby a little more before walking in on blaze, hey blaze how are you. 

Blaze

It has been really hard to keep my clam with out ratchet with me. My thoughts were going crazy inside my head like ( what if ratchet had just forgotten about me or what if ratchet would never come back) inside I thought why would ratchet leave me and not tell me anything. PLUS I bursted out THIS RECOVERY IS KILLING ME UGH. MAN I WISH I WAS NOT HERE AT ALL. It was so quiet so when ratchet was not here like the atmosphere was so dark almost nothing would go un hear of in my room. It had always liked silence but man did I was I had something or someone to talk to. Not only that but my flashes were not easy either they would come and go burning up and settling done as the days go buy. Then I heard something like a familiar voice and in like a split second I immediately knew who the voice belonged to ( IT WAS RATCHET) I spoke to myself saying he had really came back for me, thanks Primus he didn't forget about me.

Hi ratchet I said with relief in my voice. Hey blaze how are you doing? Fine I am doing fine I am slowly but surely getting back my strength everyday. Well that's good to hear anyway sorry for not coming here sooner I have been ..... busy ratchet had said with regret and sadness in his voice. Ratchet I get it your in war I know that sometimes war might be more important and that I would have to wait I said with calmness in my voice don't beat yourself up just because you could not hang out with me. I know but I *sigh* I had really missed you a lot. I know ratchet same about you though  it has been lonely  ever since you left. Yeah I know nurse Darby had told me that how you had missed me and that you were worried. Sorry to make you worry though he said with a smile. 

Well anyway ways ratchet what has happened in the base while I was gone? Well a lot he stated it was a lot of dark moments while back at the base. He then told me all what had happened I could not help but feel sad for the autobots but out surprised as well with the news of Optimus losing and gaining his memory's. I had never thought about how Optimus could lose his memories based on what he had inside of him. After he had finished telling me everything he looked at me with his holo from eyes in worry. Blaze are you ok he asked with the hit of worry in his voice. O-Oh no I am ok don't worry about me I was just taking everything in is all. Ratchet then look away and said well it looks like you are holding your self a lot better now he stated. Yeah and I feel a lot better to I said with happiness hopefully I could go to school soon. 

While we had been talking ratchet looked like he was getting tired and honestly I was to. His eyes were half open and he was going I and out of sleeping finally he had fallen asleep. I just looked at him in his holo from I was amazed by how he had looked and said to myself quietly he looks kinda hot. I then drift off into a deep sleep thing nothing of what I had said and just continue sleeping.

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE CHAPTERRRRRRRR. Lol I think the writing in this was wayyy better than the writing I had in the last one well you tell me. Anyway BYEEEEEEE.