Part 29: Reunion

Ratchet POV 

What do you mean by that scarlet?! I then see the decepticons hold our human allies. ("Arcee said,  what are you guys doing here")?! ("Megatron said, we knew that you guys would send them away for your protection so we went straight to there school and picked them up"). I then looked away in shame. ("Optimus said, old friend it is not your fault"). ("Scarlet said, my lord if you will the fate of ratchet shall be in my hands"). ("Megatron said, why not I see no reason to stop your rampage"). I then heard the others scream as they got shocked and pinned to the floor. ("Scarlet said, ratchet we need to speak in private follow me if you wish to live and I promise your friends survive for now"). ("Optimus said, d-don't do it old friend"). I then leaned down and say, Optimus I have no choice I have to go. I then transform and follow scarlet. 

("You know I have been very troubled by you"). As I you. We then transform as I look at her. Who gave you an alt mode? ("Shockwave and that's your last question"). I understand you want answers-. ("YOU HAVE NO IDEA")! I immediately flinched as I heard the harsh tone in her voice. ("Answer me ratchet and I want the honest truth"). ("Were we supposed to met each other and become soulmates")? I stayed slight for a moment before I said. Yes we were. But I want you to know that I don't just be interested in you because of our destiny. ("W-what")? I-I..........Primus how do I say this. I then felt my self get uncomfortable hot as I blush. I-I l-love you, in my eyes your still b-blaze to me. ("Y-you love me")?! I only nodded as I look away in embarrassment. ("Megatron said that is war was caused by the autobots"). He was wrong scarlet he wanted to forcefully become a prime. The other Prime must decide if your worthy or not to become a prime. ("He b-broke the l-law then"). He then grew angry as Orion pax now know as Optimus opposed this and then he started the decepticons. He wanted to burn everything done and start anew and he also wanted to end corruption in the law that sometimes happened. 

("T-then I been lied to"). ("I came here to kill you but I ARGHHHHHHH~")! S-scarlet What's happening! I then see a bright white light as scarlet and me fade into the light. I then open my optics to see scarlet. S-scarlet are you okay? ("Ratchet I'm not scarlet well not anymore"). I then felt confused as one part of my spark wanted to believe some hope that this was not scarlet. W-what I stuttered out. ("Ratchet thanks for saving me it means a lot to me"). B-blaze?! ("Yes it's me  Primus I missed you"). She then ran up and kissed me making me jump in surprise. I then slowly melt into it as I put my servos to her waist and pull her closer. We then stayed like that until we need air. ("T-t-that w-was.......amazing"). I then tackle her to the ground making her grunt in pain. ("Ratchet what are you, awwwww"). I then felt my optics watered as I hugged her tightly not daring to let her go. P-Primus I missed you so much I thought I was never gonna see you again. I-I'm so sorry for everything I didn't mean any of this to happen Primus I'm so sorry of what they did to you. She then cub my face with her servo and used her digit to move away the lubricant tears.

("You don't have to apologize ratchet I.........love you to"). ("Primus I wanted to say that to you for so long but I never got the chance"). I-I feel the same way I love you so much. I then smash my lips on to her as she kisses back immediately. After a few minutes we pull apart as I get off her. I then remember what was happening with the others. ("Ratchet we can catch up later the rest of the team needs us"). Yes they do but do you still remember how to transform? ("Oh yes I do"). She then transforms into her alt mode as I transform into mine and drive off to find the others.

Later (time skip)

We then arrive but before we can be in optics range blaze stops. ("Ratchet stop we need to make a plan"). I then transform as blaze does the same. ("I could pretend to still be scarlet but I need your help"). I then turn to her and knew immediately on what she meant. I know you would never hurt me on purpose blaze. I then stand still as she gets into fighting position. ("I'm not gonna hurt you that bad"). Yeah yeah I know come on do it I said grumpily. I then take the hit as I close my optics.

Blaze POV 

I didn't like this plan even though I thought of it. Go thing ratchet just simply agreed making this a lot easier. I then drag ratchet back to the others. After a while I finally make it and throw ratchet on the floor prying I didn't make it hurt that much. ('Megatron said, is he offline")? Yes my lord I offline him. I then turned back to see the other optics wide as if they actually believed me. I wouldn't blame them I had to sound convincing good thing it worked. ("Arcee said, YOU GLITCH HOW DARE YOU")?! I was a little shocked about the out burst but I didn't do anything but simile. I then see the autobots weapons on the floor as I see the spark extractor. ("Megatron then picks the spark extractor up and hands it to me saying, as for that I will allow you to offline these pathetic fools of your choice"). I'll go for.....................bumblebee. I then walked to him as he struggles while being cuffed. ("Bumblebee says, GET AWAY STOP")! I then push him over as I pry open his spark chamber. This is the end for you scout. I then look at megatron and the rest of the cons as I bring the spark extractor down. ("Ratchet said, ha did you really think I was offline"). 

I then look to see starscream wing and arm get cut clean off my ratchet's knifes. ("Starscream yelled, AHHHHHH YOU PEST ARGHHHHHHHHHHH")! He then falls to the ground unconscious from the pain. I then see ratchet punch knockout straight in the tank making him spit out energon. ("Ratchet said, I have been waiting for a long time to do this"). He then send knockout flying with a hard punch to the face knocking out knockout with one punch. (LOL yes pun was intended I'm sorry)! I then close back bumblebees spark chamber as I help him up. ("Bumblebee said, why are you helping me")? I never wanted to offline you besides I'm not scarlet anymore. I then un cuff him as 5 decepticons charge at us. Duck BEE! I then turn my servos into blasters and set them to rapid fire as I blast all of them in seconds. ("Whoa I didn't know you could do that"). Yeah neither did I. I then looked at megatron and say, let the finally battle begin.

HEY GUYS LOL I ACTUALLY DID ANOTHER PART. MY BRAIN WOULD NOT LET ME REST WITH OUT THIS PART BEING DONE SO YOUR WELCOME! ANYWAY SEE YOU LAYER BYEEEEE!

6