Part 19:Destiny revels all (other half)

Ratchet POV 

After Optimus said my optics were purple and blue I knew I had to tell them everything. I then waited for bulkhead to come back with the relics in order for everyone to hear what I had to say. ("Optimus says, old friend do you know what going on with your optic if so please tell us"). I do Optimus I said. The reason why my optics have been having different colors is because the dark energon is starting to infect my systems. While I was in the realm of the primes the dark energon was rejecting my presence there. ("Arcee said, hold on this dark energon is even rejecting the realm of the primes")? Yes Arcee that's why I awoke up so weakly. The dark energon have also been causing to get my darkest desires to attack me. ("Bulkhead asked, it that why you were freaking out the other day")? Yes bulkhead but it was more than freaking out it was like my body was being token over by the dark energon. 

The primes had said that how the dark energon would try to take over me while also getting used to my systems which is why my optics are changing color. ("Optimus said, old friend does this mean in order for you to stop the dark energon you must reboot")? Yes Optimus I do not know what to do to prepare for the trial. The primes also told me about the omega keys and that how I and blaze play a part in that as well. ("Bulkhead said, huh what do you mean by how blaze is part of this destiny as well")? I think it is blaze but I am not sure I will ask the primes when I see them again. Bumblebee gave a huge beep and whirl which I am guessing means that he is shocked about me meeting the primes again. ("Arcee then asked, you can meet them again ratchet h-how")? I have to come in contact with one of the relics in order for me to speak with them again so if I pass out it means I am in the realm of the primes. 

("Optimus says old friend are you sure you want to do this now")? Yes Optimus I am sure but I will only do one relic for now and the rest later

("Optimus says old friend are you sure you want to do this now")? Yes Optimus I am sure but I will only do one relic for now and the rest later. As I said that Optimus went into the vault and got out  the apex armor. As soon as he came back with the amor I started feel sick and went to throw up as humans call it. Ughhhh I then look on the ground it was dark energon mixed with my normal energon and it had my reflection in it. ("Optimus then came behind me and asked, old friend are you ok")? Y-yeah I am fine it's just the side effects of me being close to the relic I said weakly. I then walk back over towards the relic but I soon start to pass out just like last time. Good thing though is that Optimus had caught me before I could land on the ground. And just like last time the apex armor started to glow and I was back in the realm of the primes.

("Alpha Trion said, oh your back ratchet"). Y-yeah I am back alpha Trion I said as I picked myself up. ("Prima said, I sense you have a few questions for us huh ratchet")? Yes I do Prima. One of them is who is this unknown person that me and theirs destiny's are intertwined together? ("Onyx then came out and said, oh I think you already know who that is ratchet"). Y-you m-mean b-blaze?! ("Vector prime said, yes ratchet it is blaze"). W-what so how is her destiny intertwined with mine? ("Well if you think about it already is because she is fighting in this war as well and she so happen to get caught up in this whole thing"). Y-yeah I feel bad for bringing her into this war, she is human and now she's not because of me is said with my head down. ("Alpha Trion then used his digits to lift my chin up and said, ratchet it's not your fault it was part  her destiny and your destiny to meet each other in the first place"). 

W-wait really I was destined to meet her? ("Yes but not only that but both of your destiny's are not done yet there is still much you need to do"). Ok my second question is when will the trials well start? ("The trials will start when your body physically can't hold the dark energon anymore and that time might be soon because your optics are already changing color"). ("Prima the said, there are 3 phases you must go through before you reboot completely"). ("The first phases in your case would be optics changing color, the second phase would be slowly over time your systems shut down"). And what's the last phases? I asked. ("The last phases is your body's complete shut down but you must be near one of the relics"). W-why is it in order to communicate with you guys? ("Yes we can not help you when it comes to the trials we can only remove watch"). ("Onyx prime said, for the trials you must do them on your own it will be a test for you and no one else").

("Alpha Trion said while putting his servos on my shoulder , remember this is a battle for your body if you do not win then the dark energon will take over your body forever"). O-ok that's a lot to take in. ("Yes we are aware so in order to keep the dark energon at bay while your in the trials you can have your friends safe guard you"). Oh ok but my last question is why was I chosen to have this destiny. ("You were chosen because it says that A medic that has no idea of his future shall pave the way for cycbertrion to be brought back to its former glory with the help of his soulmate"). Wait so blaze is my- AHHHHHHHH! ("Geez this dark energon is really start to get on my nerves"). ("Onyx prime said,  yeah same but ratchet you must go back now we will speak again and don't lose hope this will all make sense in due time"). 

And with that I was pulled out of the realm of the primes. Ugh my helm I then open my optics to see Optimus. ("Old friend can you hear me")? Argh y-yeah I can hear you. I then get up but Optimus helps me lean on the wall for support. ("Arcee then asks, so what did the primes say")? I then explain to them what I got told from the primes. Butane we were talking we were unaware of a decepticon over hearing us. ("Lazard beak to soundwave, I am the information"). ("Good Lazard beak now come back to the Nemesis I think lord megatron would want to here of our good news").

Ok NEW CHAPTER DONE. HEY GUYS HOW IS YOUR MONDAY ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND FOR 400+ READERS. 🥳 SEE YOU LATER Ruddy out *instant transmissions out of their*.