Part 15: The upcoming trials

Narrator POV 

6 days after ratchet's depression overload the team went to find the star saber. Ratchet also has found ancient relics from the past.* This is after the star saber episode btw*. The rest of the team comes back while ratchet opens a ground bridge for them. Some time passes and kids went home but the star saber started to glow.

Optimus POV 

After our mission for the star saber the kids went home. Then for some reason the star saber started to glow as I picked it up and got a message. ("Ratchet then asked Optimus who is sending the message")? The message I replied is from Alpha Trion then everything turns to black. I then open my optics to find me standing in front of Alpha Trion. ("Ratchet said, Optimus what is Alpha Trion saying")? ("Alpha Trion says, I wish I could meet you under better circumstances, Optimus Prime,but I fear that lacon will not withstand another decepticon assault"). So you speak to me across the ages. If you are listening to this message, then I take so solace that you now possess the Star Saber"). ("I am certain that you have deduced how this Cybertronian relics and decepticon weapons came to be found on such a remote world"). ("Indeed, I have transported them there not so much to keep them far from Megaton's hands, but to ensure that they reach yours. ("As you may have long suspected, the Covenant of Primus records events of the future as well as the past"). ("My imperfect understanding of its runes affords me a shadowy glimpse of what is to come"). 

( this is were I don't copy and paste from the show lol). ("It is my understanding that how a certain destiny has been for told for many cycles now"). ("It somehow fits in with ratchet and an un person please see to it before that the destiny is complete before decepticons ruin it I will also transmit the last of the relics the most important of them all"). ("The omega keys the only thing that can reform cycbertron"). ("Ratchet also must complete trials that will come on him in the near future"). Then everything fades to white as I find myself back in the base. Ugh I groan as me strength slowly returns to me. ("Ratchet says what did alpha Trion say")? I then explain what alpha Trion says but I only leave out the part of the destiny because I only wish to speak to ratchet about that.

After I told them what happened I walked off and did a hand motion for ratchet to follow me. ("What's wrong Optimus ratchet said")? Alpha Trion said something about your's and someone else's destiny. ("My destiny and some else's what do you mean")? Alpha Trion told me that trials will come on you in the near future and I may believe that it might have something with the omega keys as for the trials I don't know. 

Ratchet POV 

I did not know that I had some kind of destiny I thought my only destiny was to fight this war with Optimus but it looks like I was wrong. I also wonder what kind of trials I would be having especially if it is from the primes. Optimus I said do you think this has something to do with what I heard it my dream from Primus? ("I think so old friend but we can only wait"). I then walk away but as I walk past the star saber I start to feel light headed. ("Bulkhead said whoa um guys ratchet's not looking to good"). I then start to pass out as a huge thug can be heard. But before I pass out I see the star saber glow as I feel like I am getting draw it to like it is calling for me. I open my optics to see the 12 primes. 

W-where am I? ("Onyx prime says, oh the guy of the hour is finally awake huh")

W-where am I? ("Onyx prime says, oh the guy of the hour is finally awake huh"). I then get up look up to see onyx prime extending his hand to me which I gladly take. W-wait why am I here? (" Prima says, ratchet we know that how you have been dealing with negative thought as of lately we have been watching you for a while"). Y-yeah I have been and it mostly been under control but their times when I just lose control. ("Yes normally humans call this depression but this is a special case for you"). Why don't normal depression make a human feel hurt or off sometimes why do I feel different? ("Nexus prime says, because you are still being affected by dark energon"). ("The moment you got pumped with it you have been limited that's why your darkest thoughts have been attacking you"). How do I get rid of the dark energon then I asked. ("You can't simply get rid of it you must destroy it entirely"). ("Onyx then added, the dark energon is from the purest of unicron  himself which means it will naturally destroy you over time"). 

Wait is there a way of well destroying it then? ("Yes there is a way but it will be very risky seeing as how the dark energon is already getting used to your systems as we speak"). Alpha Trion  did say something about trials what does have to do with fixing me? ("Alpha Trion then stepped out and said, it will heal your processor over time and your body but it could kill you if not careful"). Wait what about blaze is she-. ("No we can not save her cause  of the overly pumping dark energon in her which blocks us out that why you pass out when you came near the star saber"). What will these so called trials be like? ("Vector prime said, it will be like you self being destroyed on the outside and the inside as you mind and body heal it self"). ("The dark energon will be making you feel uncomfortable as times such as being around the relics our around the star saber"). ("The trials will be you getting tested over and over again about your past and fighting the dark energon"). 

I was going to speak but I was suddenly hit with a huge amount of pain Ahhhhhh! ("Prima said scarp it looks like the dark energon is resisting this place"). ("Ratchet you must leave here if you wish to survive but we will speak again you autobots just got to find more relics for us to communicate"). As she says that everything fades as I feel my body get pulled out of the realm of the primes. ("Bulkhead said GUYS I think he is coming around come check it out")! I open my optics to see bulkhead and the others standing over me. W-what happened I said. ("Arcee says, you were walked past the star saber and passed out but your optics were glowing blue"). I-I was getting a message but ugh my helm. ("Optimus said old friend did the primes says anything to you about the relics"). Yeah but it's not only that but I have to explain something to you guys. 

I stand up feeling weak but I was still able to stand and lean on the walls. What I am about to say could affect everything about the relics I said as I prepared myself to tell them. Guys I have dark energon and I am dieing  from it.

HEY GUYS CILF HANGER! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY SORRY IF IT IS SHORT BUT I DON'T FEEL 100 PERCENT TODAY. ANYWAY SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW ALSO HAVE A PEACEFUL SUNDAY