Part 16: the blow to the gut

Bulkhead POV 

W-wait say that again ratchet, ratchet has just told us about him having dark energon and the rest of the team could not believe it. ("Optimus said, old friend you never told us what happened when you were being held captive")? ("Ratchet said, no I have not but i mint know how dark energon got in my systems in the first place"). Well tell us ratchet what happened. ("*sigh* Well everyday after me and blaze got tortured I  was slowly getting pumped"). ("Everyday dark energon would flow through me making me get tried and keeping my normal energon readings low"). I looked at ratchet as if he wanted to say something else but he showed a lot of restraint saying it as if he would be killed for saying it. ("I-it might have also h-happened to blaze they probably overloaded her with dark energon causing her to change"). ("Optimus said ratchet why didn't you tell us this")? ("Ratchet said honestly my processor was to heavily damaged to problem remember that Optimus"). 

Well how can you you know get rid of it I said. ("Ratchet said, bulkhead their is no getting rid of it I must do a reboot of my systems to fully destroy it"). ("Arcee said, but ratchet that could put you in temporary offline and were not even sure about what will happen to you with dark energon")! Yeah ratchet what is it does more than temporarily offlines you I yelled! Ratchet just stood  their not saying anything just hanging his head low like he was defeated or something. ("Ratchet said,  I know that the primes said that if not careful I could die but this is the only way ratchet said solemnly"). A-and your just ok with that?! That when ratchet got extremely pissed and stood up and started shouting while his optics were turning like megatrons when he was infected with dark energon.  ("Ratchet said, OF CORUSE I DID WHY WOULD I NOT")! ("THIS COULD KILL ME DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANT THIS")?! ("I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS, NEVER ASKED ME TO BE EXPERIMENTED,LOVED, TORTURED NEVER"). As he said that the dark energon was poring out of his optics like a storm.

The whole team just stood their listening I then whisper to Optimus, hey boss bot we might of took things kinda of far. ("Optimus said I think so as well bulkhead it's just I can get around him doing this"). After ratchet stoped shouting Optimus then walked over to him. ("Optimus said while putting one of his servos on ratchet armor plating. ("Old friend I understand but-"). Before Optimus could even finished ratchet just punched him. ("ratchet said, NO  FRAGGER I DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU DO I WAS PUT INTO DESTINY I HAVE NOT EVEN ACCEPTED I NEVER WANTED TO BE LIKE THIS")! ("I DID NOT WANT ANY OF THIS DESTINY STUFF WHY HUH WHY ME")! ("I AM JUST A MEDIC NOTHING MORE NOTHING ELSE UH I AM SO SICK OF THIS PLACE")!  He then rushed out and knocked out Arcee and bumblebee while driving off. I then ask while giving a hand to Arcee and bumblebee, do you think he will be ok? But what shocked me the most was that ratchet punched him so hard that he actually drew energon.("Optimus said while wiping off the energon with his servo ,I can only hope bulkhead we can 

Only hope.

Ratchet POV 

I rushed out the base trying to get my head straight but it wasn't working at all. Then I stumbled over so really hard rocks and end up crashing on the floor hard and spin around before I could regain my balance. ARGH~. I then crash into a huge rock creating a huge crater in the middle of no were. I then look up and try to move but while spinning around I lost one wheels which meant I probably broke my leg. Argh~ I groaned my leg hurts so much. I then say, I did not mean to say that to them. I never meant to hurt them but I can't deny that I never wanted this. I then transformed from my alt mode to regular form but after I transform I coughed up energon. I never meant to push them away but I need blaze. After that I start to cry I wanted her back so much. B-blaze I said I miss you and I want you back please. I need you, your the only thing that keeps me whole without you if feel empty. Please come back. At that  moment ,in that time frame I never knew what I needed until I lost it. I then cry out. 

BLAZE WHYYYYYYYY PLEASE COME BACK PLEAEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE COME BACKKKKKKKK. I try to stop my self but the dark energon wanted this it wanted me to feel like this. And honestly I kinda of wanted this to.

HEY GUYS I AM HERE SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ANY WAY SEE YOU LATER BYE!