Part 25: I AM RATCHET (Second to final arc)!

Authors notes

The video on top is not mine but I will use one part or so from the images in the song. ALSO the images not mine. Ok so this marks the final nail in the coffin for this book. (Well I guess the second to last nail in the coffin whatever). Anyway this book is almost done finally 😅 I mean this book will always be my favorite but who know maybe I will make better books in the future? (Hell even make books this long lol). Off topic though,this chapter will have a lot of flash backs and really sappy tuff so yeah. (LOL if you thought dirty shame on you brother or sister)! Anyways I present t you the second to last arc of RATCHET TFP LOVE STORY! 

Ratchet POV 

B-blaze I know I fail at a lot of things but if you can trust me-. ("No ratchet I'm not doing it again and to make sure I'm not this bound or link that we have is being broken I can't allow you to bring me through hell and back with you and expect everything to be ok"). I couldn't believe what I was hearing she was gonna close the bound and she hates me now. ("So now do you see no one can trust you to be there medic no one"). ("You failed blaze so many times why the pit would she join up with you again"). Then the next thing that happened destroyed me. I felt something snap in my spark making me fall to the ground instantly. I felt sparks fly off me meaning I was in shock but in my spark which means. She closed to bound for good. I felt everything just hit me at once as I try to pic myself back up but I couldn't the bound had been broken,............I was broken. ("Your carrier and sire would be disappointed in you"). ("You choose to fight on a losing side while you could of already won this war"). ("Then you bring and endanger humans in this, I mean what kind of medic are you if you just break everything that's others built")! St-stop p-please I n-never w-wanted this. I begged but slowly I felt pain hit my whole frame as I lost control of everything.

Meanwhile back at the base 

Optimus POV 

("Wait so your saying that ratchet being slowly killing him self")? Yes miko since the dark energon has been in his system long enough it can make him go offline. 

After ratchet fell down and entered his own mind I was here explaining to the others about his condition. But I fear the reason why it's affect him so this bad is because he has unresolved guilt. ("Arcee said, yeah but we never knew what guilt he had"). 

Well he doesn't really tell anyone this but when he was working on time his mother was carried by other mechs and placed in his care. He tried everything to save her but nothing ever worked and she offline right in his arms. He then went home and broke down terrible and told his sire about what happened. That was as humans call it centuries ago maybe a couple hundred. He also had the love of his life die due to megatron killing her right in front of his optics which he still has nightmares about.

But that's all I know apart from a couple others. ("Wow never knew he felt that way I kinda feel bad for him miko said"). But before she could continue ratchet spark spark chamber opened but with a dark glow coming from it. ("Bulkhead said, w-what happening to him")? He..........................is losing. ("W-what h-how"). I then traced my digit of the glow of the ratchet's spark but the only thing I felt was pain. A lot of pain and sadness. ("Jack said,Optimus is he-"). Gone no but he is losing badly and we................can't help him. ("Bulkhead said,w-why he needs help if we don't"). He must do this on his own, this is his test to to see if he can overcome his darkness.