Part 13: The damning obstacle and the shocking truth! (Final)

Author's notes

HEY GUYS REAL QUICK BEOFRE WE START THE CHAPTER I HAVE A STUFF TO TELL YOU ALL! One um if I do some like this (") that shows that some else is talk but it is not there POV also if I say that person name like blaze said then that means see is talking and no one else but that is only if more than one person talking while it is not their POV.Also if someone is talking through a flashback then this is what I will do ( see the way I write it will be like this) Anyway enjoy the chapter cause it is *LONG*! Also if someone is talking to them self in their mind then I will put the letters like this ( see what I am doing) ANYWAY ENJOY! AND MAJOR GORE so if weak stomach read CAREFULLY OK?!

Optimus POV 

We all look up to see blaze standing there. (But this can't be our blaze can it")?  ("Arcee said n-no I-it c-can't b-be her c-can Optimus")? ("Bulkhead said y-yeah b-boss b-bot I-Is t-that r-really h-her")? Bulkhead I'm........ afraid.......... so that is blaze. ("Oh please you think I go by that name now Optimus")? ("Bulkhead said t-then w-what name do you go by")? ("Scarlet said my name is scarlet I am no longer Blaze"). W-what has mech done to you blaze? I asked. ("Mech has made me better and stronger even though this I am still no complete just yet"). Blaze please I do not wish to fight you. ("Oh but Prime I would love to fight and KILL YOU ALL"). Remember ratchet blaze please come back to us. ("No you all treated me like I am some damsel in distress and no I will make you pay for it"). ("Besides prime I am finally on the winning side the Decepticon side"). 

Megaton is just using you blaze. ("That's because I am a weapon and I love being a weapon it makes me feel special"). I am so sorry blaze if we had picked up your location sooner-. ("HA that's funny your never on time prime your ALL WAYS LATE")! ("Do you think for a second that I will go back because of what you tell me to")?! ("I will never come back I will die for my masters and I will kill all of you"). Autobots I said if we must we have to fight her. ("Arcee said how she has cycbertron weapons she could kill us and I also don't want to fight her"). I know Arcee but we must if we are to save blaze. Then we all start shooting but she doges everyone attacks. She then comes up from behind bumblebee and kits him hard in the head caues him to pass out. ("Bulkhead said wow she's fast Optimus")! Cover me bulkhead!  I said as I ran to put ratchet some where say. Then I ran back to help the others but when I came back bulkhead was on the floor energon all leaking from his face plate. ("Bulkhead said I am having a REALLY hard time in holding back against her Optimus")! 

Then Arcee get flung across the room and into a wall. Autobots fall back get cover I will distract her! I then start shoot but she again doges everything thing and changes her arm into a saber and goes behind be officially cutting my back. Argh~ Blaze stop you don't know what your doing I pleaded. ("Not until you are all dead speaking of which it's time I end this"). She grabs my arm and runs  me into many wall until she finally lets go. ARGH! ("Arcee Optimus we need to go if anything we could be killed here"). ("Bulkhead said while groaning a bit, yeah ugh I second that"). Arcee try and see if you can go wake up bumblebee and me and bulkhead will go and get ratchet. We are start running and dodging scarlets shots while trying to get to ratchet. ("Your trying to RUN PRIME NO OF YOU WILL ESCAPE NONE OF YOU")! Then she comes and hits bulkhead so hard that he falls unconscious and I get pushed from the sheer impact of the hit and get knocked into a wall. 

Ratchet POV