Part 22: Evolve and destroy destiny

Scarlet POV 

After the autobots got the relics megatron has been waiting for more relics to be revealed. I also have been quite eager to get out there on the field cause later I have been inactive. All I've been doing is getting to know each decepticon, know every place on the nemesis, getting my own room and waiting for this so called change to happen to me. But Rn I'm in my room fiddle around with my thoughts until I feel a surge of pain hit my heart. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I yelled as knock out opened the door. ("Knock then said, are you alright scarlet")? N-no I feel a lot of pain in my heart ahhhhhh! Knock out then carried me to shockwave as he lay be down on the medical breth. ("Hey shockwave I think it's time come here quickly"). I then heard shockwave peades running towards the lab where me and knock out are at. ("Shock wave then said, scarlet we are going to put you to sleep as we work on you ok")? I then nodded my head as they drugged me and put me to sleep. 

Time skip 

I then later woke up on the medical breth again but I looked different. 

(This is someone else art not mine)

(This is someone else art not mine). (Just imagine dark flames shown on her armor but everything else the same). 

Shockwave then came in with knock out. Um guys what happened to me? I asked. ("Shockwave then said, we had put you to sleep and injected synthetic energon into your system but your body reacted strangely"). ("What happened was the synthetic energon turned into metal and wrapped around your body and made its own armor and decepticon symbol then we gave you your own voice box"). Whoa ok but how do I well take care of this body? ("You need energon but in your case dark energon which we have here"). Oh ok so I'm guessing I should  get more lectures about how and what this body is huh. ("That would be logical but, knock out can you go and get some dark energon for scarlet")? ("Knock out said, fine fine I'll go get it"). He then walked out the room and that left me and shock wave. He then started to lecture me about cycbertroians bodies and what energon does to our body's. After a while I got the dark energon and it made me feel so good and powerful.

But the one thing at the back of my mind was. ("We needed to get the omega keys and we need to find more"). After shockwave did some more test on me I went to megatron who was at throne room with sound wave. Megatron then looked at me and dismissed sound wave as he left  us alone. ("Megatron said, ahh it looks like your awake scarlet what's brings you here anyways")? I am here because I heard what happened with the autobots and the omega keys and I have a plan. ("What kind of plan scarlet")? Well you know we have red energon here so we could always steal the omega keys from them. ("Yes we could actually work but we weapon to defeat them and Optimus because he now has the star saber"). Oh don't worry about that lord megatron I have plans about that as well I said with a smirk. ("And have you heard about what your medic has and will go through")? Yes and I suggest we wait until he has just come out in order to steal all the relics. ("Well it seems as if your intelligence has been boosted with the dark energon"). No lord megatron is has only been thrown into the game and in this game we must make plans. 

("Yes I agree so now tell me about these weapons of ours"). As you wish lord megatron as him and I left the room. Now all the plans have been set we just have to wait for the fly to go into the spider web. Even that pathetic ratchet who so call thinks that I love him won't stand a chance about what's to come. HE. WILL. BE. DESTROYED!

Ratchet POV 

("Arcee said, w-what do you mean about finding a way for cycbertron to be restored")? I then look at her an the rest of the team before the type very old cybertrians text that only a prime would be able to understand. ("Optimus then looked at the computer and said, old friend where can we find this")? We can find it on cycbertron Optimus. ("Bulkhead said, uhhhhhh can someone explain the rest of us what just happened")? ("Optimus then said, we have found the omega lock which can be access buy the omega keys"). ("Arcee then said, well where can we find the omega lock")? We can find it on cycbertron deep deep within the planet. But we need all of the omega keys first. ("So now we just play the waiting game or what")? I then snapped out of what ever what taking hold of me and stumbled back a bit. Ughhh w-what just happened? ("Optimus said, old friend do you not remember")? No the last thing I remember is looking into the omega lock and seeing someone in there clash the keys together. Which I then did but after that I can't remember. ("You were typing on the computer old cycbertron symbols which talked about the omega lock and where it can be found"). 

Oh ok well Optimus we are suppose to meet up with agent Fowler and Silas in a couple of minutes. ("Yes I'm aware old friend just don't do anything wrong while talking to Silas"). I'll try not to Optimus I said as we left the base while telling the others to com link us if there is any issues should they come up. Um Optimus I asked over the com link. ("He's old friend what's the matter")? My systems are shutting down at an alarming rate. ("Old friend why didn't you say anything earlier")? Because I fear that the decepticons will try to plan something while I'm in the realm of the primes. ("Don't of work yourself from now on ok and that's an order"). Yes Optimus understood.

HEY GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE THE TIME HAS ALMOST ARRIVED. WHO WILL WIN THE DARK ENERGON OR RATCHET?! ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE CHAPTER SEE YOU LATER BYEEE!