Part 20: The beginning of the final countdown

~ Megatrons POV (LOL finally)

Have you recorded all the information lazar beak? ("Yes sir I have but I need a ground bridge"). Sound wave open a ground bridge for lazar beak now. Sound wave then opens the ground bridge. Shock wave since mech seems to be on the run what has happened to our experiment? ("Shockwave says, I have her location but it would be logical if we approach her now lord megatron"). Why is that shockwave? ("Silas decided to be scarlet evolution phases which happens overtime but she will need help to control her evolutions"). Go on I'm listening. ("The evolution that Silas gave her allows her to eventually transform into one of us"). We need to find her and I know just what do when we do. Shockwave you and starscream will come with me to find scarlet and sound wave your in charge until I come back. Oh and knock out scarlet might need some medical attention once she comes back. ("Knock out said, yes lord megatron"). 

The ground bridge was opened and me, shockwave and starscream all jumped out of it. ("Shockwave then said, lord megatron I have found her but her vitals are very weak"). Then we must hurry starscream search the skies and report if you find her while me and shockwave will try to find her on land. We all then split up trying to find her which was not easily cause of the huge forest.

Time skip again 😂

After 2 LONG hours we finally found her. Wow she looks like the pits I said. ("Yes my lord she does by we must get her back to the base now if we want her to live"). I then com link starsrceam. Starsrceam meet up with us we found her and tell the other back on the ship the ground bridge us back. ("Alright my lord but I have also found some dark energon here"). Good starsrceam now let's get back to the nemesis I said as I end the transmission. 

~back at the nemesis~

Once we got back to the nemesis shock wave took scarlet to knock out to get patched up. She wasn't damaged badly so she should be waking up soon. I then get a com link from knock out. ("Lord megatron she is awake"), good I will be there shortly. I said as the turned off the com link. I then made my way to the med bay and saw scarlet. ("Scarlet said, l-lord megatron w-what am I doing here")? We found you bleeding out dark energon and then we took you back to the nemesis. But my question is what happened exactly happened to Silas? ("Silas got captured by agent Fowler just a couple days ago and I overheard some soldiers saying that they were hot of my location so I began to run"). ("But I could not run that much because I had felt the urge the change which limited my movement then had also shot at me a couple of times so I could not run away for long"). After scarlet was done I then told  knock out to find shockwave and tell him that he has a patient to work on. 

After a couple of minutes shockwave came in. ("Shockwave then asked, lord megatron she needs dark energon it is crucial to her well being"). Alright I'll see were starsrceam is and get the from him. I then left the room to find starsrceam. It did not take long for me to find starsrceam. ("Starsrceam then said, l-lord megatron w-what are you d-doing here")? I am here for the dark energon you collected now hand it over. ("Yes lord megatron"). He then gave it to me and I headed by towards where shockwave and scarlet were at. Here drink this I said as I gave it to her. She immediately grabbed it and drained the whole  thing down it seconds. ("Shockwave then said, lord megatron is needs rest I can experiment on her tomorrow when she is in better condition"). That's fine shockwave you are dismissed I said as I left with him. I then went back to the top deck of the nemesis thinking to myself. Heh I wonder what would happen if destiny was tampered with oh how I wonder. I could possibly kill to birds with one stones as humans call it then the autobots would be 

No more!

Ratchet POV 

After I had finished explaining everything to everyone I decided to go to my brethroom to recharge. Apparently it takes a lot out of my in order to visit the primes. But before I could even open the door I heard agent Fowler call on the computer. I walked over towards the computer and found agent Fowler calling. Go ahead agent Fowler I said. ("Is The Whole team with you ratchet")?! Yes Fowler there here what seems to be the problem? ("Well for starters we found Silas"). My spark then start the throb uncontrollably in my spark camber. I then immediately asked, d-did you find bla- I mean scarlet. I hated that name so much but it was the only way for agent Fowler to know who I was talking about. ("No sorry ratchet we did not find her she ran away from us"). I spark immediately start to ache after that but my processor was asking only one question where did she go? ("But Silas has information on where she might be but he will only talk to you"). ("He wants you to come alone and talk to him otherwise he will not say a word. 

Alright agent Fowler I'm coming. ("No. No. No. No.  you can't come now we are still transporting him to a prison cell"). I then grew angry but I managed to get it under control luckily Optimus saw this and asked the question for me. ("Optimus said, agent Fowler when will he be able to see him")? ("Agent Fowler then answered saying, he will be able to see him tomorrow morning"). Alright I'll be there agent Fowler I said as the transmission ended. I then turned to the rest of the team and it looked like they already knew what I was going say. ("Optimus said, it's fine ratchet you may go but I will come with just so that nothing unexpected happens"). Alright Optimus I said as I walked off to get recharge. But just before that I heard a loud booming sound from outside. OPTIMUS! I yelled WHATS GOING ON?! I said as I ran outside with the rest of the team. We all then transformed into our alt forms and raced off to where ever the sound can from. 

We then saw smoke come from a place on the ground as we drove up to it. Then we all transformed back into our regular forms. ("Optimus then said old friend I can not read what it says at all"). I then walked up towards it and saw. (Ok so this part I will use bold letters ok). 

"THE TIME FOR THE FINAL BATTLE HAS ALMOST ARRIVED. DESTINY WILL FINALLY SHOW ITS FACE AS THE OMGEA KEYS ARE ALL FOUND. CYCBERTRON WILL LIVE ONCE AGAIN. THE ONES WHO BARE THE MARK OF THE SOUL MATE SHALL FACE GREAT DANGER AND THE DARKNESS SHALL RAISE ONCE AGAIN! 

After reading that I felt a wave of pain flash into me as I blackout on the ground. The only thing I heard before being unconscious was Optimus saying, ("Old friend")! 

Hey guys another chapter down. This book is soon coming to a close soon. Anyway see you later BYE!