Part 9: Hurting part 1

Author's notes

HEY GUYS REAL QUICK BEOFRE WE START THE CHAPTER I HAVE A STUFF TO TELL YOU ALL! One um if I do some like  this (") that shows that some else is talk but it is not there POV also if I say that person name like blaze said then that means see is talking and no one else but that is only if more than one person talking while it is not their POV.Also if someone is talking through a flashback then this is what I will do ( see the way I write it will be like this)   Anyway enjoy the chapter cause it is *LONG*!

Ratchet POV 

I was thinking about what blaze told me the other day about that nightmare and I still worried. I don't know why but I scared for her and not my own well-being which is weird. For the past couple of days I have felt better by still a little other than the scared part I fine. I don't get nightmares very often anymore,thank Primus. Blaze has been sleeping with me today again and I felt safe knowing that she was here with me. She was still sleeping while I was up like I've always been for the past couple of hours and she was moving around and touching me which made me feel kind of weird. ("Good morning ratchet blaze said"). Good morning blaze how did you sleep.

("Oh I slept fine how well did you sleep did you have another nightmare")? No I slept fine thanks for asking. ("Do you still think this bad thing is gonna happen ratchet")? I don't know blaze but I am still worried I hope it does not come to past though. ("Yeah me to but I more confused why us, why not anyone else not to be mean but this could have happened to anyone else but it chose us why")? I never thought of that but maybe we have some kind of role to play but what ever role that is I glad your facing it with me. ("O-oh yeah same um ratchet *blushing while talking* um I am glad to have a guardian like you to go through this as well cause I don't think I would go though this with anyone else").

(*blushing as well*) Y-yeah um s-same thanks. ("*still blushing* um ratchet do you have any work today")? Yeah I do but not later what do you want to do? ("I would like to, if you want to go out on a drive just you and me"). I felt like when she asked that I would explode I felt my spark beating rapidly and I said while stumbling a bit y-yeah s-sure I having nothing e-else to do. ("Thanks ratchet though I think the drive would be go for both of us we really need to get some time out the base anyway"). Yeah same but anyway I was feeling a little tried but you can stay if you want. ("O-oh that would be great thanks"). Y-yeah sure your  w-welcome then out of no we're I felt my right leg just hurt badly O-OW.  (R-Ratchet are you ok!"). N-no my right leg ahhhhhhh I trailed off I-It hurts like the pits all of sudden. ("Ok show me where is hurts ratchet"). I only nodded and put my right leg next to her and see took the covers off my leg and saw-. ("ENEGON RATCHET WHAT HAPPENED")!  I-I don't know ahhhhhhh it hurts I feel like it is broken. ("Yeah if you can look you have ENEGON pouring out of it)! W-what h-how I don't r-remember it hurting at all when I woke up. 

("Ok um ratchet where do you have your medical supplies that are on human size")? I then showed her where I had the supplies and she started to put back together parts on my leg that were all over. O-ow that hurts a lot blaze I spat. ("Hey I'm trying but her leg isn't small you know"). Just please be careful I said while she continue packing parts back in my leg. ("Phew man that was stuff anyway looks like the job is done"). Y-yeah and um t ............ thank you. ("Yeah your welcome I hope though that you will still be able to stand on it though"). Yeah I think I can then I truly to walk and to my surprise I was able to no problem. Um how in Primus am I able to walk right now with my leg looking like this?! ("I honestly don't know but anyway you should go and work"). Yeah I will see you later blaze. ("Yeah later ratchet").