Part 33: When we clash.....

Ratchet POV 

Ugh~ w-what happened? ("Bulkhead said, um guys l-look around"). I then looked around and saw that there was a volcano oozing out dark energon while the cites had decepticon symbols all over them. H-he r-rebuild e-everything. ("Arcee said, h-how do we win against t-this")? I-I'm not sure? I then felt something pull at my servo as I looked to see the forge. ("Optimus said, old friend is something bothering you")? Y-yes I'm f-feeling something form all the relics especially from the forge. Then everyone drops the relics as I I felt the pull get stronger. ("Arcee said, her ratchet you okay")? I then take the star saber a hold it up as I felt the energy flow on out of it. ("Optimus said, old friend what's happening")? I am receiving a message and I don't know who it is. I then felt the energy shot into me making me scream in pain as I fall to the ground. ARGH~! ("Bumblebee said, RATCHET")! I then felt the energy completely take over as I close my optics.

Ratchet......

Ratchet...............

Can you hear me ratchet...............

RATCHET!

W-who is calling me? ("You may not know who I am but I know who you are"). I don't trust people who I don't know if you know me you would know that. ("Primus ratchet I need you to help me here"). Why what do you need? ("My flames can only be grown from the power of the relics I need you to gather them when the time is right"). When will I know the time is right? ("When you feel your spark burning then you know it's time"). But at least let me know if your on our side. ("I am don't worry just please do this for me and all shall be explained"). Okay then I guess I'll see you around? ("Yes we shall meet again"). U-ugh m-my helm. ("Bumblebee said, bulkhead he is getting up")! I then open my optics to see bumblebee over me. W-what just happened? ("You passed out cold and the others went to find megatron me and bulkhead stayed behind until you woke up"). Oh. ("Bulkhead said, whats with you and passing out ratchet")? I scoff at the comment and get up. Where did the relics go? ("Optimus and the others took them there fighting megatron right now"). ("But what exactly happened to you")? Someone was reaching out to me from wherever and needed my help. They said that she was on our side and that when the time is right I need to gather the relics. Anyway let's help Optimus. We then transform and leave to find the others.

Locations unknown............

Nova POV 

Finally Primus that ratchet asking question ever single nanosecond. It sucks really that I won't be able to help them right now. Primus I want to be there with him so bad. But I can't because my power even though it revives me I still don't have enough energy to return to the land of the living. I just hope ratchet hurry's up my flame won't last for long. And I did promise the primes I would bring back megatronus and it shall be done. ("You know you talk to yourself a lot"). Your scarlet right? ("Yes it's me"). What do you want? ("Nothing nothing at all I just wish you the best"). *sigh* I'm sorry the way I treated in the past. ("Why")? Because like ratchet said just because your something that is harmful I shouldn't hate you because of it. And as Optimus said, everything deserves the right to freedom no matter who they are. ("Are you sure those two aren't your carrier and sire")? Yes I am haha. ("When you leave I shall not exist"). I wish I could help you but I can't I am truly sorry. 

("Do not be sorry for a mistake made from you"). You will forever live in my memory. ("You know I said you were weak at first but I realize you show a lot of restraint on people like me"). And people with this type of restraint show us that. ("Those people are even stronger then we ever imagine"). ("I am sorry for the damage I caused"). No need if it was not for you I would have never felt ratchet's love for me or me knowing the true me. ("I guess your right"). ("You and ratchet were meant to be together"). Yes we were. ("Make sure to sparkbound with him after this is over got it")? Yes I will don't worry. ("Anyway I guess this is good bye"). I then see her live force flowing out of her. I guess it is goodbye. ("I will see you around thanks for everything"). She then disappears as I say, even though your from a source that has token my carrier and sire away I shall still call you a friend scarlet. May you finally rest in piece.

HEY GUYS ITS ME RUDDDY AGAIN. PRIMUS ITS ALMOST OVER I CAN'T WAIT. 2 MORE CHAPTERS OMG AND THANKS FOR 600 READER YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE UPS AND DOWNS OF THIS BOOK. LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS!

2