Part 28: The omega keys 🔑 and the omega lock🔒

Author notes 

(Okay so this whole chapter actually takes most of the episode when the bots came back to cycbertrion and the whole fight). (You remember that right)? (Anyway there will be some changes in this so without further delay let's go)!

Ratchet POV 

We all stepped out of the ground bridge and looked around. ("Bulkhead said, wow it's a waste land now"). It might be better off that way now that we aren't damaging it anymore I said sadly. ("Arcee said, well where can we find the omega lock")? We can't activate the omega lock without the omega keys. ("So we fight the decepticons first")? Yes but I don't know how we will get the omega keys from them. Knowing them they probably bring their whole army with them. ("Optimus said, but we have the element of surprise"). We then transformed and wait for the decepticons to appear. 

Scarlet POV 

So this is cybertrion huh? ("Yes it is but unfortunately since our planet is dead it looks like a wasteland"). So you guys fought for so long to the point where the planet became unstable to live on? ("Yes unfortunately a look of people died to this war but we shall win in the end and it will be worth it"). In my mind I was confused. ("So sacrificing lives worth it")? ("Does that mean if I get offline it will be worth it")? ("Wait why am I questioning his choice he is obviously right, it will be worth it to all those decepticons that got offline over and over again by autobots"). Yes lord megatron it shall be worth it. ("I'll show you the place where I was a gladiator"). We then drive off and follow megatron with shockwave and knockout behind me. 

Later

Wow this place looks abounded. ("Yes this place use to be the most lively place in all of cybertrion"). ("I used to slay beast and other cybertrions here for all to see it was truly glorious"). That explains a lot I mean how else would he be able to match up against Optimus. ("Back in those time things were..............simpler"). I could imagine my lord. ("Shockwave the com linked and said, Lord megatron there is an *static* attack from *statics* autobots require assistance"). ("Megatron said, it seems that the autobots have attacked that saves the trouble of searching them down"). We should go my lord they could endanger our plans when it comes to the omega lock. We then transform and go after the autobots.

~meanwhile with the autobots~ 

Bumblebee POV 

("Bulkhead said, HEY BUMBLEBEE CON ON YOUR 12 CLOCK")! I dodge another con while trying to blast the others. We somehow managed to sneak up on the decepticons thanks to ratchet scanners and then we began fighting them. 

Flash back

Ratchet does your scanners saying anything about decepticon activity? Currently me and ratchet split up in a small group in order to cover more ground. ("Ratchet said, no bumblebee not in this area unfortunately"). I then look at the rumble of the once beautiful buildings. I wish this war never happened like ever. I then looked at ratchet who seemed surprised I touched a very sensitive topic so out of the blue. ("Me................to everyday maybe then cybertrion wouldn't be in a state it was now"). Yeah maybe there would be more of us instead of sparklings die from all this. ........ratchet do you think we're doing the right thing in this war? ("Bumblebee if you ask me from my POV yes"). ("Everyone deserves the right to chose there own opinions not to me enslaved by a powerful ruler"). ("Though I do understand where megatron was coming from"). In what way? ("When is comes to unfair ruling sometimes it happens and can affect people differently"). It could ruin some one badly. ("Yes but this war was not the right way to execute his ideas"). ("It cost us............more than I ever imagined").