Part 2 The past still hurts

Blaze

Mmmmm I said with a whisper man I had a good nap. Morning blaze ratchet had sounded like he just woken up how was your sleep? Oh my sleep was great how was yours? Oh mine was fine but it was kinda hard to get comfortable in this chair. Well anyways how are you feeling blaze ratchet said. Oh I feel very refreshed thanks for asking but I was hoping we could talk a little. Last part came out like a question. Well sure what did want to talk about ratchet said with a little worry in his voice. Well ..... if you don't mind how about we'll talk about your home planet. Ratchet face looked darken like he was engulfed with despair, oh...... ok well fine. No no if you don't want to say it it's fin-. No it's ok blaze it's ok it's somewhat behind me now. 

Ratchet 

When blaze had asked that question I had felt my body get cold. Like my body and mind both got cold and I slightly shaking. Well ok you know I am a alien right, yes I know but where did you come from like the name of your planet. The name of my planet or home was called Cybertron and it was a beautiful planet similar to yours in a way. It was filled with cubertrones ( lol can't spell it) and it had schools and a lot of other things to. The only bad thing about the planet to me was the gladiator areas to me their were terrible  more and more blood and ugh it was not for me. Anyway I came from my carrier which on your planet it would be called be called someone who was pregnant and my sire who is called a dad here. Though things were peaceful I went to school to get a medical degree and other things to. I had met orian which at the time he was a simple bot who work with others like him. Anyway that all changed one day when the war happened 

The war was caused by megatron or more importantly in that time megatronus he had changed his name in war and the  reason why war was started was because megatron got declined oh him being prime by the other primes which made him very upset and he became very violent. He started to hate the primes and wanted to over rule them and govern cybertron which his way of doing it was to cause war. This war then led to him making the decepticons and he then started to kill people for his cause. He grew to power hungry that he wanted the Matrix of Leadership. Orion became Optimus he then refused megatrons rule which then led to the war of autobots and decepticons. Everyone was killed ....... *on the verge of tearing up* families and ...... sparking which were just kids but were stilled killed. My own carrier and sire were killed days after the war started. Then war was so bad or planet our home got ......... got........... it became d-dead we had to ship autobots and family's to escape our own home it was so bad. Which then led us here on your planet also while in war the medics were getting over worked and getting sick and sometimes died also they died on the battle field. It was horrible some people I ....... I could not save ........... and I had to bring the news back to their families of their passing. * crying* I e-even had to do that with my own family telling sire that carrier was g-gone. 

Blaze 

After I saw ratchet tell me the story he started to cry honestly I was crying as well. It was so sad but I did not really cry I had been strong but was crying in my heart. I immediately hugged him ohhh ratchet I am sooo sorry about everything. I continued saying it was not right for someone like you to have that happen. He was still crying and hugged me back t-thank you blaze. When he had finished he went on a drive and returned hours later like 2 to be exact I honestly felt kinda of bad cause I really wanted to know but it was a very dark story. When he came back I got up and hugged him even I felt weak in the legs I still  hugged him. He hugged me back sobbing a little. Though in my mind I was so heart broken something in my told me to comfort him and give him so space. I did not know that is was this bad I said again so sorry I hope that your carrier is in a better place. He said I know blaze he is with Primus now, that story also answered why I am so grumpy all the time. He said sorry if me being grumpy made you feel- I stopped him and said no ratchet it's fine you have right to be like that don't apologize. 

Ratchet 

I had felt so hurt after that story I had honestly thought I would break down in front of her. I wanted to keep my emotions in check but after a while my emotions were hurting me and wanted to let lose sadness and fear were the only things that I had felt. I cried and broke down in front of blaze, I'm sorry blaze p-please don't be mad at me. Ratchet I could never be mad with you cause told a very sad story that is probably still hunting you as we speak don't apologize I get it I understand let it out. I then cried some more with blaze in my arms I said t-thank you -b-blaze I n-needed that. Any time ratchet I am all hears if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. When she said that my spark warmed up a bit which caused me to blush a little but I was happy that blaze was able to listen to me. 

HEY GUYS HOW YOU ALL DOING! Sorry for the depression chapter it makes the story fit a a lot better so had to write it. Anyway comment below and I will see you later BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!