Part 10: The experiment part 2

Author's notes

HEY GUYS REAL QUICK BEOFRE WE START THE CHAPTER I HAVE A STUFF TO TELL YOU ALL! One um if I do some like this (") that shows that some else is talk but it is not there POV also if I say that person name like blaze said then that means see is talking and no one else but that is only if more than one person talking while it is not their POV.Also if someone is talking through a flashback then this is what I will do ( see the way I write it will be like this) Anyway enjoy the chapter cause it is *LONG*! Also if someone is talking to them self in their mind then I will put the letters like this ( see what I am doing) ANYWAY ENJOY!

 Narrator POV 

A unknown place deep underground. Trouble never sleeps not even this far down. All on the floors energon and blood mix together. The cold and dead atmosphere makes everything seem quite. Though if you went in there and saw your self you would know. BEING DEAD SOUNDS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW. Very deep underground there would be two people carrying two unconscious people and dragging them down the halls. The only sound that could be heard with be dripping dripping of blood and energon. Looking on the two people who are carrying them their faces you could see the malice within them, the darkness that they have within. 

Blaze POV 

I felt so cold like I was in a closed off area. The cold air beating against my skin, the heat slowly flowing away. The only thing I remember is snap then everything went black. I don't know if I am dead but I have a feeling I might be. ("Blaze, wake up blaze"). W-what I think I heard someone but how. How can I here people if I am dead? ("Blaze try and listen to my voice and open your eyes"). W-who are you I don't know if I should trust you? ("Who I am does not matter the only thing that matters is you"). M-me how I am dead which means not living how did I am I talking to you and why should I trust you? ("I can help you get your life back please just listen to my voice and reach out, and see the light in the dark"). 

T-the light how I don't see anything just darkness. ("Listen to my voice that will guide you now reach out for the light"). O-ok I follow the voice and in truth as he said I found the light. The light was so bright and warm and I felt like I just almost there for the light. Then a pair of hands pull me down while I still reach out. I-I WANT TO LIVE! NOT STAY HERE AND ROOT! I HAVE FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND SOMEONE WHO I CARE FOR VERY MUCH MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD TO GET BACK TO. PLEASE just let me live. ("Blaze your almost here just keep focusing."). I. Want. To. Live. Then the darkness fades away and all the arms that held me down are gone and all that remains is the light and 12 people standing in front of me. ("Welcome blaze of earth we have been waiting for you for a very long time"). 

H-huh I said h-how were you waiting for me I have no idea who any of you are. ("Wow she is clueless why did we bring her here again")? ("Hey be nice you know she is here by destiny"). H-how are you and why am I here where've here is anyway? ("Blaze we have been watching you and saw the events that were going to happen if you recall I send a message to ratchet about this"). Wait YOUR PRIMUS?! ("Yes young one I am Primus and here are all my brothers"). ("Brothers please tell her your names"). 

("The other who stand with me are")

("The other who stand with me are"). ("Prima,Vector Prime, Alpha Trion, Solus Prime, Micronus Prime, Alchemist Prime, Nexus Prime,  Onyx Prime, Amalgaous Prime, Quintus Prime, Liege Maximo, Megatronus"). O-ok but why am I here? ("Prima said you are here because you were dead and we decided to bring you here in time for death not clam you"). Why why am I so important with ratchet. ("Alpha Trion said hahaha man this kido has me cracked up"). ("Solus said you are here to fulfill some type of destiny"). H-huh destiny why I am surely not that important. ("Vector Prime said oh but yes you are, your destiny has been foretold many mega cycles ( many earth years in human terms)". Ok but why is ratchet in this as well he has been in war for so long. ("Micronus prime said we understand that but it is not our choice here we are just here to help you fulfill your destiny"). 

Ok so what's gonna happen to me now. (" Prima said We will give you the power to live again also while healing all injuries"). ("Liege Maximo said and make sure not to tell anyone about this destiny until we tell you the time to tell"). O-ok so how do I return to the living world. ("Nexus Prime said take my hand and you will be off"). Oh ok then I took his hand and a sudden flash lights up and arounds us. 

Ratchet POV 

Argh my head where in the pits am I? Then I try to move my leg up it must be sore form what happened before I feel unconscious. O-ow I don't think I will be able to walk on it anymore. Then I look around to see blaze limp body still there. I then say I-I am so sorry blaze I couldn't protect you and it cost your life. Why why wasn't me I should been the one that got my neck snapped not you. I felt like I was on the verge of tears when I hold her body close still covered in blood. I did not care about the blood that was mixing with the energon wounds at this point and only thing I cared for was her. I took and shake deep breath and sat there in completely silence while crying a bit. (You failed her ratchet, you promise that you would protect her). (Just like all the others you failed her, how many more people you gonna fail until you let go of everything")? ("R-ratchet")? I turned around and I saw blaze, What blaze h-how here Rn? ("You thought I would just leave you like that"). I am so glad you ok then I hugged near my spark camber. I am so sorry I could not protect you.

("Ratchet it's not your fault"). ("Stop blaming yourself for other mistakes please"). Ok but only for you I said with a smile. ("So where are we anyway"). Don't know it's to dark to see anything plus I can't move. ("H-huh you mean your whole body can't move or just your leg")? Both every shut down and I am getting weak by the minute agh. ("Hang on ratchet"). I will try but I fear the people are captured us are not letting us go easy. ("OH how right you are doctor you will not leave here never again"). ("We will experiment on both of you for as long as we want and don't think of escaping we have devices attached to your hand which will give a painful shock if you try to leave or disobey us"). ("Now sit tight doctor and watch as we break you and destroy everything you love").