Part 3 The past always comes back

Ok so for the rest of this chapter it will be pure depression please do not read if you have thoughts of killing yourself or having bad depression anyway enjoy.

Blaze

After what had happened with ratchet crying he had left to sleep better in the base thought it was lonely when you had left again. My thoughts were always thinking about him and his story I really felt bad for him not knowing what to think of his story. It also does not help that this has been going to for many years and he had to live soo long with that, I was just stunned. I mean how can he live with that knowing all you pretty much cared for is gone honestly I would have end it all. I went to bed and thought more about the story he had told and in some ways it relates to mine but not really like parallel.

Ratchet 

I had left blaze to go back at the base for some recharge. When I came back it was still hurt and it was told all over my face. Hey ratchet where have you been Arcee said I thought you were going to do some more work. Well Arcee I did not do no work cause I was with blaze talking about us, like we're we came from and our planet. Ratchet Arcee said with a sorrowful tone why would you tell her that it's not really for her to know. Well she has a right a least besides I felt go after I told her like so huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Old friend Optimus said I know you better than anyone and I also know that you are not a good lier. Ratchet tell me how you felt after you told her the story Optimus said in a more serious tone. I then sat down and told then but while telling them I got depressed and started to cry a little. After that I went to have some nice recharge. While in recharge I felt sad and I felt happy at the same time though I really needed to rest so I just went a rested up after a while.

Blaze

I woke up feeling a lot better and I was finally able to walk so I told ratchet to pick me up. Hey ratchet I said with a smile how do you feel now better? Yes I do blaze thanks for asking he said so do you want me to take you back to the base? Uh no actually I would like to go in the canyons. Ratchet said sure and we left while on the drive we had talked about how schools were a pain in the butt. Once we reached I got out and ratchet transformed and sat down with me. Hey ratchet I asked um I have something to tell you, sure blaze what did you want to tell me ratchet said with worry. I would ........ like to tell you about my past and what the decepticons did to me back when I was captured. Ratchet said oh ok well let's hear it, well it goes like this. When I was born I don't think I had a mother or dad cause I have no memories of either and I had no family that would really care for me. I had like 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters and they were very mean to me. They would constantly take or seal my food and anything I had with out telling me and left me with nothing. 

When I had found out about this I feel into a depression faze I then went to the psychiatrist and they said I have thoughts of killing myself or others based off of questions they would ask me. I later found out that this was caused due to having no one to help me and that the thoughts would grow stronger every time I got depressed. One day I went and woke up feeling weird like I was in and out of control over my body. W-What's going on I said w-why can't I control my body half the time? (Well well well if it isn't blaze if I hadn't know better I would say that your mind was strong, but haha it's definitely not the strongest). W-what are you d-doing with my body? (I want you to let go of everything your mind, your body and your life to me understand)? N-no I can't your not right I won't be t-tempted by YOU! (Well I guess we have to do this the hard way huh, your brothers and sisters never loved you they hated you). (They always wanted you to go away like you should of never been born you should've stay dead). (Now give in and let yourself be free let everybody everything every piece of control over to me blaze). 

I was tempted and then I gave in after a long time of thinking about it. It made me do things I never wish on doing like cutting myself over and over with my own hands. Ripping off ..... my own skin...... with m-my own h-hands. Then we I thought it was done with me it made me jump off a tall building making break my hands and legs and not being able to ever see myself other than a failure. Ratchet it called me so many things that I have lost track it made me forget everything that I had worked for all of my brother and sisters did nothing to help me. As I was telling him the story I felt weak it my head and almost passed out, BLAZE ratchet yelled ARE YOU OK! I said muttering I'm fine just weak ugh anyway it has been like that for a while like 3 years that's why you see all these scars on my body it's because of me. My inner demons coming to attack me, all the time with out mercy ratchet. It's was terrible and to make it worse I sometimes forget these things but they always come back somehow. So that's brings me to when I was with the decepticons they somehow got me to tell them about you like the base and almost everything. I tried to not tell them but starscream I said shaking a lot at this point he h-he made me take off my clothes and started to abuse me saying things like I will never be loved and that he would kill me.

Ratchet 

After blaze told her story she had began to shake and so was I but with rage for what her family and starscream had done to her. Something about what she said made me feel so mad but sad at the same time because she lost everything over and over again because it was something that she could not control.  Oh blaze I then hugged her tightly holding her near my spark I am here for you don't ever forget that. Please blaze never lose hope cause you will always have me and everyone back at the base to help you get through the rough times just ask and I will always be there no matter what. T-thank you r-ratchet you don't know how go it was to hear you say that and then she hugged me back. 

HEY GUYS ( again sorry for the depression chapter I think this is the last but I could be wrong anyway) BYEEEEEEEEEE